It's a Matter of Pride

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a Matter of Pride

Kai § YoonA

YoonKai

requested by: its_me

"Welcome back," Kyungsoo greeted his roommate as the man entered the living room. Jongin grunted in response and rushed into his bedroom. All the members present winced when he slammed the door.

"Trouble in paradise?" Chanyeol asked, briefly pausing his game to glance at the closed door.

"I'll get him." Kyungsoo voluntarily got up and headed for their bedroom. Slowly opening the door, he found Jongin lying on his bed, staring into oblivion. "What happened?" Kyungsoo probed and sat down on the edge of Jongin's bed.

"Nothing." Jongin rolled onto his side so he wouldn't have to face the older man.

Kyungsoo scooted a little closer. "Tell me what happened."

"I'm telling you nothing happened." The younger man muttered with a hint of irritation.

"Did something happen between you and Yoona noona?"

"Nothing happened. Why can't you just leave it alone." Jongin turned and stared furiously at his roommate. All he wanted was some peace and quiet.

"Like hell nothing happened." Kyungsoo snorted. "The Jongin I know would never snap at me or not greet his precious dogs unless he was upset about something very important. And there's only one person who can make you this upset." Kyungsoo stated firmly, referring to Jongin's girlfriend as the one person that could trigger such emotion. "So are you going to tell me what the hell happened or do I need to beat it out of your ?"

On most occasions Kyungsoo was a very pleasant, amiable, caring person to be around, he wasn't the eomma of the group for nothing. But when Kyungsoo's feathers were ruffled, it was in your best interest to get out of the main vocalist way because he was downright scary. Not to mention, he swore a lot when he was in scary mode. Noting the change in Kyungsoo's demeanor, Jongin obediently nodded, and started explaining.

"No, no, no, that's not how you do it." Jongin told his girlfriend of six months, Yoona, as he watched her dance. The two of them were currently practicing for the next SMTown dance battle. This time the battle consisted of him, Yoona, Krystal, Taemin, Hyoyeon, Yunho, Luna and Lay, dancing in the respective pairs. The rest of the group had left about half an hour ago due to other schedules they had to go to. "This is how you do it." Jongin stood in front of the mirror and moved his body accordingly to the music.

"No, it's this way, I'm sure of it." Yoona stubbornly insisted. Dancing the way she thought it was. To a fan the dance moves might have looked exactly the same but to the dancers it had a whole world of difference.

"I'm telling you it's not like that."

"Well I'm saying your wrong." She frowned, why was he so sure that he was right and she was wrong. It could be the other way around. "Let's wait to ask others what it is."

"And the others are going to tell you, you're wrong because I don't make mistakes and I'm the main dancer." The dancing machine blurted out without thinking. Upon realizing what he was saying, he gasped and covered his mouth with his hand as if it could take back his cruel words. 

"Kim Jongin!" Yoona shrieked out his name in disbelief, her eyes reflecting the hurt she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter