Overdose

Exotic Yoong 2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Overdose

 

Can a person love two men much less 12 men at the same time? Like? It was a possibility. Love? No.

Fitting the key Minseok had given to her into the door knob, Yoona pushed open the front door. Through the entrance she could already hear the rowdy boys shouting out nonsense. "Look at this dip in!" "Count it one, two, three, four, five, six!" She recognized the voices as Jongin and Tao. Yoona rolled her eyes, what where they doing now?

"Whatcha doing?" She asked loudly, making sure they would hear her. Silence ensued as everyone present shifted their attention to the newcomer. The boys were crowded around two very half- Jongin and Tao. 

"Noona!" The two boys cried out, covering their chest with their arms timidly.

"Pffftt," Yoona scoffed, "Don't worry you're not the first chest I've seen."

"Yeah, but you're the first girl to see us!" Tao gestured to him and Jongin.

"What about our stylist? Didn't she even touch your abs?"

"That's different!"

"You'll be fine Tao, there will be plenty of other girls to see you half-," she comforted Tao as she walked closer to them. "So what are you guys debating about now?"

"Abs, we can't decide who's is more impressive." Jongdae answered.

"I say it's Jongin's." Chanyeol, the ever faithful fan, cut in.

"Well let's see it." Yoona demanded, placing her hands on her hips.

Jongin bashfully removed his arms slowly. He was for once thankful that his dark skin made his blush less obvious. Yoona stared briefly at his and Tao's abs before turning to their leader. The unsuspecting Joonmyun's shirt was all of a sudden lifted up by Yoona.

Joonmyun's eyes widened at his friend's actions and cowered back only to be stopped by her, "Don't move." He sighed, sure they were very good friends, but he still liked his personal space. It was ridiculous how much of a tomboy she was. He swore she probably saw herself as one of the guys instead of a girl. He was going to have to talk with Taeyeon about this.

"Jongin's, Joonmyun's then Tao's." She decided after looking back and forth between the three men's chest.

"What?" Tao shrieked. He lost to his omma?  A frown marred his face, what a disgrace to his pride.

"Sorry but you're getting a little chubby." Yoona teased.

"Whh-an," Tao pouted and then sulked in corner. The other guys snickered. Somehow Yoona seemed to be the only one who could get away with mocking the Kungfu Panda without being pounded on with his martial art skills.

Yoona muffled a giggle with her hand. She couldn't help it, it was so fun teasing him especially since he always took things seriously. Meanwhile, Jongin stood proud, a victorious smile spread over his face as if he had just won the world cup. She thought he had the best abs, he thought smugly to himself. Only to be trampled on when Yoona added, "To be honest none of you are as impressive as the 2PM oppas." She confessed, her tone sparking with mischief. "You know after talking with Baekhyun, I've come to appreciate a man's chest. I mean talk about yummy, especially Taec oppa's!" She her lips for effect. Six boys immediately cracked their hands and glared threateningly to the mentioned party. All thinking the same thing, how dare he corrupt their noona with erted thoughts!

Baekhyun gulped in apprehension. "I'm innocent!" He cried out before being piled on by his so called brothers.

"That's just evil." Yixing muttered as he and Yoona watched the boys comically choke the life out of Baekhyun.

"What?" She looked to him with faked innocence.

"You know." He replied simply. Just last night she was telling him of not wanting to find a muscular guy. As long as he was "fit" and had some muscles.

Yoona gasped and placed her hand on her chest. "Did I say that?" When Yixing continued eyeing her, she relented. "Okay, fine." She looped her arms around his and tugged him downward so his ear was next to her lips. "That was for your ears only." 

In less then a second, Yixing's ears turned bright red. Yoona didn't notice though since all of a sudden Chanyeol shouted, "Let's watch a scary movie!" It seemed like they were done abusing Baekhyun.

"How about the conjuring?" Jongdae asked. "I heard it's really good."

After 40 minutes into the movie, Yoona couldn't decide whether to laugh or be scared. It was laughable because Lay had fallen asleep...once again, Jongdae was bored out of his mind, completely immune to the scary scenes. Whereas Tao was shaking in fear, shifting back and forth to hid behind Baekhyun and Sehun's shoulders. And well she was hiding behind Minseok's shoulder, the move was scary as hell! "You can look now," Minseok whispered quietly to her. Yoona poked her head from behind Minseok's shoulder to see all of the kids gather around in a corner. All of a sudden she felt someone grab at her waist. "Aaaaahhhh!!!" She shrieked as one of the little girl in the movie screamed, causing the guys to screech in fear as well. 

"Hahaha," Sehun burst into laughter. Figuring out the evil maknae had tricked her, Yoona glared at Sehun. "You should...have...seen..your...face." He managed to gasp out in between laughs. 

"Yah," she fisted her hand to hit him. 

Sehun shrunk in his seat, holding his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry."

Pressing her lips into a thin line, she glowered at him. "As your punishment, take me to the kitchen." She pushed him to stand up before hopping onto his back and encircled her arms around his neck. Like second nature, he fitted his hands underneath her thighs. Following her orders, Sehun took her to the kitchen like he had been ordered to. 

A delicious smell invaded their senses when they walked into the kitchen. "Mmmmm, smells good." Yoona hummed and spotted Kyungsoo bustling around the kitchen.

"Want some?" He perked up, wiping his hands on his apron before grabbing a cookie. He held it out for her to take a bite. "Yum." She her lips, savoring the sweet treat. "I made some for you to take home." Kyungsoo held up a Ziploc bag full of cookies. 

"Thanks! You're the best!" Yoona leaned over to the right to peck Kyungsoo on the cheek. "You spoil me too much."

"It's my pleasure." A coy smile spread over Kyungsoo's lips.

"Hey! Where's my kiss? I'm the one that's giving you a piggyback." Sehun complained, jealous of their interaction.

Yoona punched him lightly in the arm. "That's what you get for being a jerk." As she was about to get off his back, Sehun tightened his hold.

"Where are you going?"

"I wanna go upstairs to see the other guys." She replied. Sehun started moving towards the front door. "Wait, you're taking me there?" The maknae nodded in response. "But what if someone sees us?"

Sehun shrugged. "Let them think what they want." He opened the door, and looked down the hallway. No on was around. Closing the door with his foot, he headed upstairs. 

"So you'll be okay if next morning in the headlines it says Oh Sehun dating Im Yoona?" She prodded, finding it hard to believe that he didn't care about his image.

"Me dating Korea's sweetheart? Doesn't sound so bad."

"Well I wouldn't want to be found dating you, I would probably be harassed like hell and be told I'm not worthy of you." She said, speaking from past experience. Though she wasn't harassed, there had been plenty of anti-fan nasty comments and threats. But knowing how young some of the EXO fans were, she wouldn't put it past the eccentric fans to be the first ones to physically harass an idol for dating their "oppa".

"I would protect you." Sehun answered without any hesitation.

Yoona's heart melted at the young man's words. She had always viewed him as a boy but it seemed like he had finally matured into a man. Finding there were no better way to express her feelings, she lowered her arms to his shoulders and hugged him tightly from the back. 

"We're here." Sehun announced and allowed her to slid off of him. 

"Thanks."

"That's it?" Sehun pouted, "You gave a Kyungsoo hyung a kiss." He whined like a child as if he had just been denied of his favorite sweet.

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter