Chapter 8

Desire [HIATUS]

 

“It’s so peaceful out here,” smiled Rae Jin as she was sitting on the lowest branch with Seungri, TOP, Daesung and Taeyang higher than her, while Saja was sleeping next to her.

“It really is,” nodded Taeyang. Seungri was swinging his feet and looking around until, out of boredom, he poured Daesung with water.

“Ya!” yelled Daesung and pierced his eyes at Seungri who was laughing on the branch above him.

“Can you please be quiet?” whined TOP, while Taeyang shook with his head sighing. Rae Jin looked at the two with curiosity and smiled, seeing how childish everyone is.

“I’m going to check up if they calmed down.” Said Taeyang and jumped on the ground.

“I’m coming with you, before I get killed.” Seungri laughed and jumped off as well.

“He’ll really get it one day.” Cursed Daesung and glared after him until he disappeared behind the corner.

“Are you two always like this?” Rae Jin asked and climbed on Daesung’s branch. TOP quietly watched her as she leaned on Daesung’s wet shoulder.

“Sometimes they’re worse.” TOP answered instead of Daesung who was startled by her sudden actions.

“Worse?” she was surprised. “Like them in the house?” she asked and looked at TOP.

“Much worse,” this time Daesung answered and let a sigh out. Rae Jin let a quiet chuckle out and leaned back on Daesung’s shoulder. “What’s with the chuckle?” he pouted angry.

“You two remind of my brother and I.” she answered and closed her eyes. Saja climbed on her lap and positioned herself comfortably.

“You have a brother?” Daesung asked surprised and glanced at her.

“Mm,” she nodded humming. “He’s older than me though, but we still fight like little kids.” She murmured, slowly drifting into sleep.

“Do you want for me to sing a song?” he asked and caressed her hair softly. She barely nodded and smiled lightly. Daesung smiled lightly and started singing: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltahc2BCS4s)

 

 

You say even if you're crying, it won't change anything

You say even if you were gone, it won't change anything

But why are you crying?

Tell me why are you closing your eyes like it's the end?

It's all over now, there's nothing to fear, so smile my baby.

 

Even if your world has fewer people,

This song will be with you always.

Even if your friends are all gone,

I'll be by your side always.

 

Baby don't cry

Someday you will surely shine; just give me your smile.

Baby don't cry

One more time, baby, for me; just give me your smile.

 

I've been through all of this already, all it took was last night

I can tell you all the good things about you, I know you know them best.

But why are you crying?

Tell me why are you closing your eyes like it's the end?

It's all over now, we can't do anything now but move on, my lady.

 

Even if your world has fewer people,

This song will be with you always.

Even if your friends are all gone,

I'll be by your side always.

 

Baby don't cry

Someday you will surely shine; just give me your smile.

Baby don't cry

One more time, baby, for me; just give me your smile.

 

Just give me your smile.

 

Even if your world has fewer people,

This song will be with you always.

Even if your friends are all gone,

I'll be by your side always.

 

Baby don't cry

Someday you will surely shine; just give me your smile.

Baby don't cry

One more time, baby, for me; just give me your smile.

 

 

A tear escaped Rae Jin’s eye while listening to Daesung who was quietly singing.

After he ended he looked at sleeping Rae Jin and small smile appeared on his lips. Then he looked at TOP, who was sitting one branch higher, all tensed up looking at something. Daesung followed his gaze and instantly became cautious as he saw a familiar person standing in the shadow.

“I won’t do anything,” he said and raised his hands in the air.

“How should we know, Donghae?” TOP asked coldly and jumped off the branch. Daesung gently wrapped his hand around Rae Jin and pulled her closer to him. A little bird that was on Rae Jin’s shoulder flew one the second branch looking from one to another.

“I did nothing to her when I escaped from principals and headmasters.” Donghae walked out towards TOP.

“True that,” TOP nodded, still cautious. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I just want to warn you,” he said and looked around.

“Warn us?” Daesung was confused. “Why?” he asked and jumped off the branch with Rae Jin on his back.

“She doesn’t deserve this.” He answered quietly.

“Why are you doing this?” TOP asked and stepped closer. “Why only the two of us? Why don’t you say it to Eunhyuk or Leeteuk?” Confusion was written over his face.

“They won’t believe me.” He looked at Rae Jin’s sleeping face. “He’ll come when he’ll see the chance.” He continued. “And when he’ll be here, he’ll take her away from you and hid her somewhere no one knows. And when he’ll do that…there is no way we can see him or her ever again.” he looked back at TOP.

“You mean to say…” he murmured, but Daesung continued: “He fell for her?”

“He saw her when she came yesterday.” Donghae answered. “Just that one look from her, I knew she’s all he wants and he’ll do anything to achieve his goal.” He said.

“If he’ll come and try to get her, I’ll kill him with my own two hands.” a male voice spoke from behind Daesung and TOP.


A/N

Sorry for late update.

I had some exams in this time and I even updated my new story.

Hope you like it =)

Comment and subscribe

Update: May 9th, 2013