Chapter 4

Desire [HIATUS]

“What are you doing?” I asked and looked around.

“I’m shielding you, so hunters won’t find you…though it’s hard to find this place.” He murmured the last sentence.

“Hunters?” I was confused and tilted my head to the left.

“You don’t remember?” he was confused.

“Remember what?" I was even more confused.

“Then they all have a reason why.” He smiled, calming me down a little. “What’s your name?” he asked.

“Rae Jin,” I smiled. “Kang Rae Jin.”

“I’m Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook, but call me Wookie.” He smiled and reached his hand out. I shook hands with him and looked towards doors where a blonde man walked inside.

“Shindong hyung,” Ryeowook stood up. “Is everything all right outside?” he asked with worry in his voice and walked out of the shield. I tried to do the same, but I got burned, making me to step back.

“Yes, everything is alright now. Principals came and calmed down Donghae.” He explained.

“E-excuse me,” I called and slowly raised a hand.

“Yes?” Ryeowook looked at me.

“U-uhm, w-why did D-Donghae-ssi try to a-attack me?” I asked stuttering. They stared at me, not knowing what to answer. A minute has passed and four girls appeared in the room as well.

“Are you okay?” asked Minzy and walked to me, but got burned by flames. “Wookie, please make flames disappear.” She looked at him.

“Oh, yes,” he nodded. The shield has disappeared, so I was able to stand up and as soon as I did, Minzy and Chaerin hugged me tightly.

“You okay?” asked Chaerin.

“I’m fine,” I said surprised by their actions.

“So she’s the new girl?” a long red haired girl asked.

“Yes,” nodded Ryeowook and looked from me at them. “She doesn’t remember what happened, so you better don’t say a word.” He whispered, but I heard it clearly, I just pretended I didn’t.

“I’m Park Sandara,” small brunette girl smiled and reached her hand out. “But call me Dara,” she added.

“I’m Rae Jin, Kang Rae Jin,” I smiled and shook her hand.

“I’m Park Bom,” redhead smiled and waved with hand. I lightly bowed with head and looked at blonde guy who smiled widely and raised his hand, saying: “I’m Shin Dong-hee, but call me Shindong.”

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled and bowed deeply.

“Oh, don’t be so formal,” Dara chuckled and held my hand. “Let’s go out,” she smiled and started walking towards doors.

“I-is it okay?” I asked, afraid that the incident might happen again.

“Of course it is,” nodded CL. I looked at others who nodded as well, agreeing with what CL said. A small smile appeared on my lips as we walked out on the sun shining down. My eyes grew wide at the lake in front. It felt like I just came to Japan where a small bridge was over the lake, leading to the other side.

“W-where are we?” I asked and released Dara’s hand. I walked forward and spin around like a little kid in the middle of toys.

“It’s the other side of Choi’s dormitory, near Park’s dormitory.” Ryeowook smiled and stepped next to me.

“It’s beautiful,” I smiled and looked on the other side, where I suddenly saw a brunette man, meditating.

“Who’s he?” I asked, without taking my eyes off him.

“He’s headmaster of Park’s dormitory, Park Jung Soo.” Smiled Bom and stepped on my right side. “Most of the times he’s meditating, but when he’s not you better watch his words and don’t hate him for his actions.” She shook her head.

“Bom, Ryeowook, let’s go see the situation at Kim’s and Lee’s.” said Shindong and showed with his head.

“W-what about me?” I asked and looked at them.

“Stay here,” smiled CL.

“You’ll be safe here, because no one from Lee’s can come here.” Said Minzy and added: “They’re on bad terms with Parks and Choi’s.”

“O-okay,” I murmured and watched how they left. I turned around and looked at Jung Soo who didn’t move for an inch. Slowly, I walked over the bridge to the other side and almost passed the circle, when he spoke: “If I were you, I wouldn’t step over.” startling me.

He saw me? I thought to myself and bit my lower lip, pouting.

“Don’t pout.” He smirked. I narrowed my eyes and walked over to the tree and climbed on it, sitting on the lowest branch. Out of nowhere wind started messing with my hair.

“Ugh,” I groaned and tied them with rubber that I had on my wrist. Slowly, I closed my eyes and enjoyed in the wind, messing with my hair on my forehead and listening to birds.

“Would you come down?” his voice startled me again. I opened my eyes and looked at him, now standing below me, looking with his green eyes at me. I narrowed my brows and jumped off the branch.

“Thanks,” he smiled and started walking. Shocked, by his acting, I ran after him.

“Wait,” I said. He stopped and looked at me. “I’m Rae Jin,” I smiled and reached my hand out. He looked from my eyes at my hand and continued with his walking, leaving me on the spot.

“Headmaster…” I murmured under my breath and walked back to the tree, climbing higher than before.

A minute has passed when I heard the same voice: “Would you come down, again?” I opened my eyes and looked down, seeing Jung Soo with raised eyebrow.

“No,” I humped and crossed my arms.

“Please?” he asked, making me to glance at him.

“No,” I answered again. His eye twitched when wind started blowing at me. Due to my instability and not holding for anything I fell down on my .

“Thank you,” he smiled.

“That was cheating!” I raised my voice, hearing something to shatter.

“Lower your voice.” He calmly said.

“I’m sorry,” I murmured and crossed my arms again, looking away. There was silence, but I felt his presence next to me, sitting on the grass.

“I’m Jung Soo,” he spoke quietly, making me to look at him. I nodded and looked away again. There was silence again. I glanced at him from the angle of the eye, but quickly looked away when I saw his, now dark brown, eyes on me.

“W-why are you looking at me?” I asked with cheeks turning in a light shade of pink.

“You really resemble your grandmother.” He answered. My eyes shot wide open and made me look at him.


A/N

An update! Okay, this is the last for a time being, because I'm leaving in Thursday for France.

Maybe I'll update on Wednesday, before I go, or maybe not, but I will only if I get at least 5 comments ^^,

Let's go to the gif's:

Eunhyuk making Ryeowook laughing.. keke :D

Kyu, what are you doing? oO

Henry... ^^'

Leeteuk, what are you saying and Donghae...your age is B? keke xD

Eunhyuk...the liar! ><

Update: April 14th 2013