Chapter 7

Desire [HIATUS]

 

“And that’s why you still can’t forgive him.” TOP sighed and leaned back on the chair. “Give her a chance,” he smiled. “She’s cute, her voice is beautiful, and she quickly made friends. I don’t know what you’re waiting for.”

“Shut up,” Jiyong groaned and stood up, leaving dining room.

“Is everything okay with Jiyong-ssi?” Rae Jin asked when she saw him leaving the dining room.

“He’s fine,” smiled Chaerin. “Maybe he’s getting sensitive, because Saja didn’t want to go to him.” she chuckled and looked at Saja that was sleeping in Rae Jin’s left arm. “Put her down, so you can eat.” She added.

“Nah, I’m used to it,” smiled Rae Jin and caressed Saja’s small nose. “I had white cat at home. But one day she just disappeared.” She said and took a bite.

“Disappeared?” Seungri asked shocked.

“Yeah,” Rae Jin nodded. “Little Foot was his name,” she smiled. “Saja looks just like him, though she has black tail.” She chuckled and took another bite of dinner.

“Guys, haven’t we forgot something?” Heechul suddenly spoke and looked at everyone.

“What?” asked Shindong and glanced at him. Heechul face palmed and looked at Leeteuk who was calmly eating his dinner.

“Really, Jung Soo?” he asked without honorific, which made Leeteuk flinch. He opened his eyes and shot a glare to Heechul, suddenly becoming windy in the dining room.

“Hey!” Siwon and Eunhyuk stood up. “No powers allowed while we’re eating!” said Eunhyuk and pointed at Leeteuk. Rae Jin gulped and looked from one to another, afraid that a fight might happen any second.

“Geez, we’ll do it after dinner then.” Cursed Heechul and went back on eating after adding: “All of you be in the living room after dinner, including you, new girl.” He pointed at Rae Jin who slowly nodded.

After dinner, Saja ran away from Rae Jin to Jiyong, who came back, and curled up in his lap. Rae Jin unconsciously smiled at the scene and stood up, taking dishes from table.

“Hey, that’s my job.” Ryeowook ran to her side and took dishes away from her.

“Let me help,” she murmured and took another dish.

“And my job as well,” said Eunhyuk and took dishes away from Rae Jin’s hands, walking into kitchen calmly. She puffed her cheeks and took next dishes, but now Bom, Yuri and Hyoyeon beat her, so she was left all alone in dining room.

“They don’t want for you to get hurt, that’s all.” Smiled Shindong and patted Rae Jin’s shoulder.

“I know, but it feels weird…” she let a sigh out and sat on the chair lifeless.

“Now why would that be weird?” Heechul raised an eyebrow. “Be glad we have someone who is willing to clean in this Academy.” He laughed, gaining a smack on the head from Leeteuk.

“I like to help, that’s all…” Rae Jin shrugged and stood up, walking into living room, where almost everyone was sitting on the couch and some of them on the ground, talking to each other.

Minutes have passed and the ones, who were cleaning dishes, came into living room as well, with Ryeowook the last. Heechul smiled widely as he stood up clapping with his hands, gaining attention from everyone.

“As you can see, saw, hear and heard today, we have new student at our Alice Academy.” He smiled and looked at Rae Jin who smiled lightly. He reached his hand out and she took it. “Sorry we haven’t introduced to each other, but let’s do it now.” He smiled.

“I’m Kang Rae Jin,” she smiled and bowed, adding: “Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Park Jung Soo,” he smiled and waved with hand.

“Why are you so friendly suddenly?” hissed Heechul and glared at Park headmaster.

“You want to fly?” he hissed back and shot a glare.

“Guys!” whined Eunhyuk sighing. “I’m Lee Hyukjae. Friends are calling me Eunhyuk.” He smiled and waved.

“I’m Choi Siwon,” he smiled.

“Be aware of him,” whispered Heechul. “Once he gets you cursing, he’ll pray for your soul.”

“Heechul hyung, please don’t make me throw a rock at you.” Siwon smiled gently.

“And I tell you, he’s evil as devil itself.” He added. Suddenly a wall appeared right next to Rae Jin, startling her and letting a quiet squeal out.

“Sorry for that,” said Siwon and bowed.

“Ya! Pastor Choi!” Yelled Heechul and fired a fire ball at him, but it flew through sudden open window. “Jung Soo!” he groaned and glared at him.

“We have new student, so please behave.” He shot a glare to him. Rae Jin gulped and hid behind TOP who was the closest.

“Would you please stop?” he whined. “You’re scaring her.” he let a sigh out and face palmed.

“Sorry,” all three of them apologized.

“I-It’s okay…” stuttered Rae Jin and smiled awkwardly.

“Let’s go on,” TOP said. “The one, firing fire ball at Siwon is Kim Heechul.” He started talking. He rose his hand smiling. “Then there are Kim Jong Woon or Yesung, Kim Young Woon, Kangin; Shin Donghee or Shindong; Lee Sungmin or Minnie, Kim Ryeowook or Wookie.” He stopped and went on other group of guys. Rae Jin was hardly following behind what he was saying.

“They’re Lee Jinki or Onew, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum or Key, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin. And the last ones are Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Lee Soonkyu or Sunni, Stephanie Hwang or Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri and Choi Sooyoung.”

“Nice to meet you,” smiled Rae Jin and bowed, now feeling safer to come out.

“You’re so cute~” sang Yuri and ran to Rae Jin, hugging her tightly. She startled at sudden skin ship and tried to pull away, but she was weak against Yuri’s strength.

“Yuri,” called TOP and raised an eyebrow. She looked at him and pulled away from Rae Jin, pouting like a five year old kid.

“I-it’s okay,” murmured Rae Jin and smiled lightly. “I’m…just not used to be…in the centre of…attention…” she bowed with her head lightly.

“Aw, you’re so cute.” Smiled Shindong and stood up. “Here, have a birdie.” He smiled and made a bird from ice.

“G-gomawo,” she smiled and bowed again. Suddenly the bird came alive, startling her. “Omo,” she murmured.

“Every animal we make comes to life.” Jessica smiled.

“I love it,” smiled Rae Jin and gently caressed the little bird. It chirped and flew on her shoulder. She let a chuckle out and caressed it again. Not hearing a word, she looked in front just to see everyone is staring at her.

“W-what’s wrong?” she asked stuttering.

“N-nothing,” TOP shook with his head. “It’s…your…laugh…” he murmured.

“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have lost myself here.” She smiled apologetically.

“Don’t be sorry!” Daesung stood up and hugged her tightly, startling her. “You’re too cute.” He sang and spin her around.

“Daesung…” sighed Taeyang. Daesung smiled and pulled away from Rae Jin whose cheeks were pink from embarrassment.

“Now that we all introduced ourselves, can I go?” asked Bom, suddenly annoyed. Rae Jin looked confused at her and realized she was getting impatient by being in the living room any second more.

“You always want to go.” Heechul snapped at her.

“Ya!” hissed Chaerin and stood up, water appearing between her fingers. “Would you stop snapping at us?!” she asked.

“Is it my fault that you’re all on bad terms with us?” asked Sunny calmly.

“We’re in the same dorm and you’re acting all spoiled!” spat Chaerin, pointing at her.

“Now it’s our fault?” scoffed Heechul and stood up. “Who is the one that is always searching for fights and arguments, huh?!” he hissed. Rae Jin slowly backed away, behind TOP as her bird hid behind her neck, under hair, scared as well.

“Go to your room, it’s not safe to be here at the moment.” Said TOP and held Rae Jin’s hand, walking out of living room.

“A-are they always like that?” Rae Jin asked quietly.

“Sometimes worse, which will be heard in…” he murmured when a sudden crash was heard from living room. “Yup, now…” he sighed. “Eunhyuk will lose nerves again when he’ll see the damage after the fight…” he added quietly.

“D-don’t they go along with each other?” asked Rae Jin, looking at closed doors to living room.

“Nope,” Seungri shook with his head, appearing out of nowhere. Rae Jin squealed quietly as she looked at Taeyang and Daesung following them.

“W-where is Jiyong-ssi?” she asked and looked around.

“He’s probably in his room.” answered Taeyang smiling. “Are you worried?” he asked.

“N-no,” she stuttered, her cheeks turning in a light shade of pink. “I-it’s just that…he was…angry when he left and then came back and then left again…” she said quietly the last sentence.

“Don’t worry about him,” smiled Daesung. “He needs a little peace at the moment.” He said and turned around the corner, where it led to her room.

“Oh,” she suddenly remembered and stopped. Others stopped as well and looked at her in confusion. “I…don’t want to go to my room yet…” she smiled lightly. “I…want to go to Park’s garden. It’s beautiful and peaceful.” She smiled.

“Can we go with you?” asked Seungri and held Rae Jin’s hand, startling her.

“S-sure,” she nodded and looked down to the ground, hearing meowing. “Saja,” Rae Jin smiled and took it from the ground.

“She really loves you,” smiled Taeyang and tried to caress Saja’s head, but she hissed. “And she doesn’t like us.” He added sighing.

“Saja.” sternly said Rae Jin with raised eyebrow. Saja looked at Rae Jin and lay comfortable in her arms. “Is she like that with Jiyong-ssi?” asked Rae Jin and looked at TOP.

“You don’t want to see their relationship.” Seungri laughed, shaking his head at the memory.


A/N

If there won't be any updates for more than a month, then you know I have killed myself.. No seriously.. I've started writting The other side of Change but once I tried to turn on the computer I couldn't. And on it I have the first chapter written...I'm seriously going to kill myself..

Right now I'm on mom's laptop and I was lucky to send myself this chapter and few more...so don't worry about this story, though I have no idea what to do about the others, since I had all chapters on my computer. It seems I'll have to wait till my brother comes home.

Sorry, but there won't be any gif's right now. *bows*

And I hope you'll like the other story as much as this one, one-shots and Change :)