Chapter 2

Desire [HIATUS]

“Donghae, get Rae Jin away from here.” second black haired man said. The guy, which was hiding behind a tree before, nodded and held my hand.

“Mom!” I called her.

“Don’t worry, dear.” She smiled and glanced at me. “He’s a good boy,” she said and looked back at the guy in front of us. “Go now.” She added and positioned herself for attack.

“Hyung,” the man called, making Donghae frozen on the spot. I confusedly looked at him and then at the man behind.

“What are you waiting for, Donghae! Go!” the man yelled, but Donghae didn’t move. He turned around and looked at his enemy. Quickly, he pulled himself together and looked away.

“Traitor!” the man hissed and positioned himself for attack as well as others. My eyes widened from sudden surprise, making my mouth open a little.

“Jin,” I heard Tae’s voice. I looked at him seeing him shaking his head in response. My eyes became teary as he said: “You’ll just bring more of them.” I bit my lower lip, till I felt blood in my mouth, and ran away with Donghae.

What happened after; I don’t know, because everything turned pitch black when the two of us turned behind the corner.

***

“Is she alive?” a young male voice was heard from far away.

“Of course she’s alive, you idiot. She’s breathing.” This time a deep voice answered and hit something. I flinched a little, making them gasp, and slowly opened my eyes.

“Are you okay?” third voice asked and leaned closer. The picture was blurry, making me to rub my eyes.

“W-where am I?” I asked and looked around, before looking back at the guys in front of me.

“You’re in school,” a cheerful voice answered. I looked from one to another, until I met with light blue eyes.

“Omo, Jiyong-ssi,” I suddenly smiled widely. His eyes shot wide open, until he looked at the black haired man next to him and hit his head hard.

“Stop playing with people’s memories, Taeyang!” he hissed.

“Sorry,” he chuckled and scratched the side of his head. “I just wanted to see what your reaction will be.” He smiled and looked at me, adding “Sorry about this,” and lightly bowed with head.

“It’s…okay…” I murmured and smiled awkwardly. My hand unconsciously traced to my neck, where I felt nothing. “W-where’s my necklace?” I asked and looked around.

“It’s on repair, because Donghae hyung accidently broke it yesterday.” A black haired man smiled.

“That’s right,” I hit my head. Jiyong glared at Taeyang again, but I didn’t mind it a lot. “Anyway…who are you?” I asked and looked at five of them.

“You don’t know us?” a panda-looking guy asked surprised. I shook with my head in answer.

“I’m Choi Seunghyun, but you can call me TOP.” He introduced himself and lightly bowed as dimple showed on his left side when he smiled.

“I’m Dong Youngbae, friends are calling me Taeyang,” he smiled.

“I’m Lee Seunghyun. Call me Seungri or just Ri.” Panda-looking guy introduced himself.

“I’m Kang Daesung,” blonde one smiled.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong. Call me GD or G-Dragon,” he nodded with head.

“I’m Kang Rae Jin,” I smiled and lightly bowed.

“You’re Kang too!?” Daesung chirped, making me jump a little. I looked at him surprised as I nodded. “Kang!” he smiled and hugged me around my neck tightly.

“Daesung,” Jiyong whined as he pulled him by collar, making him sat back down on the chair. “Sorry,” he apologized and smiled lightly, now his eyes dark brown, almost black.

“It’s okay,” I smiled. “What happened yesterday?” I asked after time.

“You don’t remember?” asked Seungri. I shook my head. Guys looked at each other before they looked at me.

“Your parents brought you here.” TOP started. “Donghae showed you around the school, but because he led you in a tower, you slipped and fell down the stairs where you hit yourself.” He explained.

“Oh,” I murmured and nodded to myself. Everyone smiled nervously and stood up at the same time. I looked at them confused and then at doors when they opened, revealing three tall figures.

“I see you’re awake,” the first one smiled. I nodded and smiled lightly.

“You did a good job, Youngbae,” smiled the second one and looked at him. Taeyang smiled and nodded while other four smiled lightly.

“You can leave now,” the third one said coldly, sending shivers down my spine. The guys nodded and bowed before they walked out.

“How are you feeling, Rae Jin?” the first one smiled and sat at the edge of the bed.

“Okay,” I shrugged and looked from one to another. “Have we met before?” I asked and pointed at all three of them.

“Not yet,” smiled the second one. I don’t know why, but I felt like they were lying to me. “We’re principals of Alice Academy where you’ll spend the next four years.” He said. “I’m Yang Hyun-suk, but people call me YG.” He introduced himself.

“I’m Lee Soo Man,” the man sitting on my bed, smiled. My eyes went on the last man who was looking through window. “He’s Yoon Deung Ryong.” Soo Man said and let a sigh out, adding: “He’s not in good mood at the moment.”

I nodded quietly and looked around the room.

“Oh,” YG suddenly remembered something, making me to look at him. “Your mother said to give you this necklace.” He said and took a silver necklace, with blue diamond in the shape of heart, out of his pocket. My eyes shot wide open when I realized it was her necklace.

“This is mom’s necklace…” I murmured and took it in my hands.

“She said you’ll need it more than her.” smiled Soo Man and stood up.

“Thank you,” I smiled and bowed with head.

“You’re welcome,” smiled YG. “Oh and this will also be your apartment from now on.” He said and looked around the room.

“I knew it was a little too fancy for hospital room.” I murmured to myself. Deung Ryong let a chuckled out, surprising all three of us.

“Sorry,” he smiled lightly and scratched the side of his neck.

“It’s okay,” I smiled and looked through window where a sudden white bird hit the window and broke into small pieces. My eyes widened while principals shook their heads.

“I’m going to kick Shindong’s .” Soo Man cursed and stood from bed.

“You know he’s just playing.” Laughed YG and walked over to window. “Let them play,” he added and looked at Soo Man who just opened the doors.

“Play or not, they’re adults for goodness sake.” He sighed and walked out. I looked confused after Soo Man and then at YG and Deung Ryong who shook their heads, letting a sigh out.

“W-what’s this school all about?” I asked slowly and quietly.

“Get ready,” said Deung Ryong. “We’ll tell you on the way.” He smiled and walked out of my room with YG behind. I raised an eyebrow confused at their sudden act, but I did as they said.

I walked over to the closet and opened it, seeing my clothes already in place. It seemed weird to me, since I only came yesterday and as far as I remember, I haven’t put clothes in my closet.

“This is weird…” I murmured and took yellow shorts and black T-shirt with Batman picture on it. After I dressed myself, I put my All Star shoes on and walked out of the room down the long hallway that reminded me of Hunting House.

“Now this is creepy…” I said and looked around.

“You need light?” a female voice was suddenly heard from behind, making me squeal and breaking some windows.


A/N:

Hope you enjoyed in first chapter and this one as well.

Comments are wellcomed ^^

Thank you for subscribing *bows*

And here comes gifs and pictures:

Updated: April 6th 2013