Chapter 5

Desire [HIATUS]

“Y-you know my g-grandmother?” I stuttered and leaned closer to him, without realizing we were just inches apart.

“Y-yes,” he stuttered, his cheeks flushing from red color and leaned back, but I leaned closer, without knowing I was on top of him.

“W-what was her personality like?” I asked.

“Y-you don’t know her?” he stuttered once more.

“I met her just once, last week when she told me about necklace and my power.” I answered and straightened myself, letting a sigh out. There was a silence, making me to look down at dark red-faced Jung Soo. “Are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“C-could you…uhm…go…off?” he said with pause. I looked confused at him until I realized I was sitting on him.

“S-sorry,” I apologized, my cheeks turning into deep shade of red. I quickly got off him and sat away from him.

“Well…you don’t have to be so far either.” He let a laugh out.

“Can I go on the branch?” I asked and glanced at him.

“If you’ll feel safer.” he shrugged. In a second I was on the branch, sitting like a little cat. “You can sure be fast as a lightening.” He let a chuckle out and stood up, slowly walking to the tree.

“I…wasn’t so close to a…man in my…whole life…” I murmured, my cheeks turning even darker.

“What about school?” he asked and sat on the first branch, where I was sitting for the first time.

“I was home schooled…” I answered and looked at the bird that sat near, on the small branch.

“How come?” he looked up. I reached my hand out and bird sat on it. A small smile appeared on my lips, but it soon disappeared.

“There was accident,” I shortly answered and let the bird fly away. Silence occurred between us again, but a wind was slowly messing with my hair, telling me to believe him.

“You’re cheating.” I said and glared at Jung Soo who smiled lightly and shrugged.

“Leeteuk!” I suddenly heard a female voice from afar. I looked towards entrance and saw a tall and long brunette walking down the path to us.

“Taeyeon,” Jung Soo smiled and jumped off the branch.

His name is Leeteuk? I asked myself and tapped my chin. Where have I heard this name?

“Principals are calling the heads of each dormitory.” Taeyeon said and looked up in the tree, exactly at me. My cheeks turned pinkish and I immediately looked away.

She’s beautiful; I thought and glanced at them with the angel of the eye. They were slowly disappearing from my sight, until I was all alone.

“Leaving me all alone…psh,” I cursed and leaned on the tree, looking up into blue sky. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

“Lee Donghae!” Soo Man’s voice roared in the room, where Kim’s, Lee’s, Choi’s and Park’s headmaster’s were watching and listening together with .

“This is not the first time you’ve lost control!” he hissed and slammed hands on the table.

“I’m sorry,” he bowed deeply.

“Sorry won’t help to save your next time!” he hissed and let a sigh out. “Just…why did you do it, this time?” he asked and looked at him.

“I-I don’t know,” he looked down. “There was something that…made me shot myself inside and someone took control over me.” he said and looked at principals.

“Which happened again.” sighed Heechul and face palmed. Donghae lowered his head down again and started playing with his fingers.

“That’s the fifth case for this month already…” Leeteuk quietly spoke. All eyes turned at him.

“Indeed it is,” Siwon nodded quietly.

“I don't mean it like that, I mean to say, that someone is controlling him.” Leeteuk explained and looked at Donghae. “Eunhyuk,” he called the headmaster of Lee’s.

“Dae?” he looked at Leeteuk.

“You said that when he’s at dorm, he’s completely normal, right?” he asked.

“Yes,” nodded Eunhyuk, not knowing where all this was leading to.

“Heechul, do it.” Leeteuk looked at Heechul, who evilly smirked and stood up. Donghae looked from one to another, while Eunhyuk stood up, raising his voice: “I won’t let you hurt him!”

“Hyukjae,” Leeteuk called his real name. Eunhyuk froze at the spot, not able to move.

“Damn you, Park!” he hissed behind his teeth, while Heechul’s smirk widened and shot a fireball at Donghae, stopping it right one inch before it hit his nose. He didn’t flinch.

“Someone’s controlling him again.” spoke Leeteuk and stood up.

“What?” principals, Siwon and Eunhyuk were confused.

“Didn’t you see?” he looked at them. “Heechul threw a ball right at him, but stopped an inch before it really hit him and he didn’t bother to flinch.” He explained and leaned closer to Donghae, so they were looking at each other’s eyes.

“Who do you work for?” he asked. A sudden smirk played on his lips and threw his head back, laughing.

“Donghae?” called Eunhyuk, not believing his eyes and ears.

“All of you are fools.” He laughed and looked from one to another and at the end pierced his eyes at Leeteuk. “You’re all going down in a week. The girl will die right in front of your eyes.”

“Donghae, what are you talking about!?” hissed Eunhyuk and appeared next to Leeteuk.

“To play with her memories?” Donghae looked at principals, ignoring Eunhyuk's question. “That was very nasty. Once he set his eyes on her, he’ll never give up, until he gets her.” he smirked and disappeared into thin air. Everyone was shocked by what Donghae said and did.

“Rae Jin,” whispered Leeteuk and flashed through doors with others following him.


A/N:

Bonjour~

I am back from France. Sorry for that troll last week...keke

To tell the truth, I did enjoy in Paris, but if they wouldn't kidnap our bus it would be perfect.. -_-" oh well..it happens.. >,>

Here's an update. Welcome new subscribers, fell free to leave a comment so I'll know if this story is worth going onwards or not..

Upate: April, 23d 2013