Chapter 3

Desire [HIATUS]

“Whoa, calm down!” she squealed. “I don’t want to hurt you or kill you or anything!” she said. I turned around and saw a long black haired girl kneeling, while her hands were in the air as sign for peace.

“Sorry,” I whispered and smiled apologetically.

“Have you calmed down?” she asked and looked at me.

“Yeah,” I nodded and reached out my hand. She smiled lightly and took my hand. Suddenly a light appeared around us.

“Whoa,” I murmured from surprise, while she said: “You’re cute,” making me to look at her. Her eyes were glowing from dark yellow color.

“Are you okay, Minzy?” another female voice was heard from behind me. I turned around and saw blonde girl with water-made bird sitting on her shoulder.

“Yeah,” Minzy nodded still not moving her eyes from me. “I’m Gong Minji, but call me Minzy.” She smiled and reached her hand out.

“I’m Rae Jin. Kang Rae Jin,” I smiled and bowed with head as I shook hands with her. Then I looked at blonde girl who smiled and waved: “I’m Lee Chaerin or CL for short.”

“Nice to meet you,” I bowed lightly.

“You must be the new one, right?” she asked and looked at me from head to toe. I nodded and looked down to the ground from embarrassment. “Did anyone tour you around academy?” she asked.

“TOP-ssi said that Donghae toured me around.” I answered and looked back at her.

“He did?” she asked surprised. I nodded and looked at Minzy who shook her head letting a sigh out. “Let’s explore some more.” Chaerin smiled and held my hand.

“I don’t want to be rude, but principals told me to go with them.” I said and smiled apologetically.

“Don’t worry,” smiled Minzy and took my other hand. “We’re on the way there in a way.” She said and we started walking down the hallway. When we reached out of the long hallway to the outside people started staring at me.

“Uhm…” I murmured and tried to go away, but Chaerin and Minzy didn’t let go my hands.

“W-why are they staring at me?” I asked and glanced at people while looking down to the ground.

“Because you’re special.” Answered Chaerin and patted my hand. I looked at her and smiled lightly. “There they are,” she smiled and waved with her free hand. I followed her look and saw Big Bang, principals and a group of girls. They were all gorgeous.

“Rae Jin,” smiled YG and reached his hand out. A small smile appeared on my lips as I took his hand and stepped between them.

“As you can see,” started Soo Man and looked at students in front of us, “we have new student. She came yesterday and her powers are much more different from all of us that are standing here.” He was talking. I looked from one to another, until I met with dark brown eyes that were showing hate and sadness.

“Please treat her kindly.” added YG smiling.

“That’s all.” Deung Ryong spoke. “You are dismissed.” He said and turned around. All eyes were on me, until they started walking away.

“That’s scary…” I murmured to myself.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” Seungri walked to me and patted on my back. “But don’t scream, you’ll make us deaf.” He laughed and shook with his head. I looked from Seungri to other members who were freely talking with Chaerin, Minzy and two other girls.

“How do you like it here?” a male voice asked from behind. I turned around and saw brunette man smiling at me.

“Donghae-ssi,” I smiled awkwardly and bowed.

“Don’t be so formal. Just call me Hae,” he smiled. I smiled and looked around.

“Are people always…looking at new students like that?” I asked and looked back at Donghae.

“You’re special,” he smiled and walked closer. “In a way, they’re afraid of you.” He added and looked around as well.

“Afraid?” I was surprised “Why would they be afraid of me?” and confused.

“You’re different from all of us.” He said and looked around again. “Kim’s has element Fire, so they’re living in the dorm there.” He pointed at light orange-red colored building. “Then Lee’s, that’s me, has element Water and are living there,” He pointed at light blue building.

“Choi’s element is Earth. They’re living on the other side of Academy.” He pointed on North and continued: “Park’s as well, though their element is Wind. Then there are Kwon’s and Hwang’s, whose element is Air; they’re living on South.” He stopped and thought for a moment. “And at the end, there is Shin, Jung and Jang – element Ice, living in your dorm. Dong’s Memory, living on East together with Kang’s Shadow. And then, here’s Gong’s Light living on west. She’s alone at the moment on West, but principals agreed that she’s together with her friends so West is devastated.” He smiled and looked at me. “You got what I said?” he asked.

“In a way,” I nodded, repeating what he said. “Yeah, I think I got it…” I nodded, but then I remembered what he said about Kang. “Wait,” I raised a hand.

“Yes?” he looked at me.

“Kang…has a shadow?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he nodded.

“W-what about me?” I asked again.

“Your power is voice.” He answered.

“W-why isn’t it shadow, like Daesung-ssi’s?” I was confused.

“I don’t know,” he shrugged. “Maybe you should ask principal.” He added and looked at three tall figures that were walking towards entrance of dorm where I came out.

“Nah,” I waved with hand. “I’ll just call mom,” I smiled.

“As you wish,” he smiled, but it soon disappeared as he got lost in his thoughts. I slowly observed him, when his eyes slowly changed from dark brown into reddish color.

“Are you okay?” I asked and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah,” he nodded, but his eyes haven’t changed.

“Donghae!” a long brunette suddenly appeared next to him, while a strong hand grabbed me and pulled away from him. His eyes suddenly looked straight at me. Out of nowhere a huge waved of water was directed towards me, but it was soon made into ice, while I got cornered with huge wall of earth.

“Your power is too powerful!” the man that was holding me said. “Heechul-hyung, get here!” he called, looking in the air.

“Daesung, shadow!” I heard voice from the other side. Suddenly, there was night. Everything was black, only lightening was seen from the other side.

“Let’s go,” I heard another male voice and took my hand.

“W-where to?” I was confused and afraid.

“To a safe place.” he answered and disappeared from the walls. We were running through the forest until we came to a dorm, probably to Choi’s, since it was brownish building.

“Ryeowook!” he called for someone. In a second a dark brunette guy appeared and looked at the man in front.

“Ye, hyung?” he asked.

“Wait here with her.” he said and disappeared. Ryeowook looked at me and his eyes instantly widened.

“You power…” he whispered and immediately shielded us with fire.


A/N

Tatam...Here it is..

I'm deeply sorry because some parts might be wird and boring, but I'll do my best on it... so...I'm out of words now... o.o" Let's just get on pictures..

Kyuhyun is not amused.

Update: April 8th 2013