Chapter 6

Desire [HIATUS]

“Rae Jin,” Donghae called and looked up in the tree. Startled by sudden voice, Rae Jin shot her eyes open and tried to catch herself, but she fell down on the ground either way.

“Are you okay?” he asked, smiling lightly.

“D-Donghae,” she stuttered and suddenly felt scared.

“Don’t worry, I won’t do anything.” he smiled and reached his hand out. “I’m sorry for what I did before.” He apologized.

“I-it’s okay,” she smiled and took his hand. He helped her to stand up. “H-how did you come here?” she asked, when she remembered what Minzy told her. “I-I mean, Minzy told me that Lee’s can’t get here.” She rubbed her neck, smiling awkwardly.

“Well,” Donghae smiled. “CL was here, wasn’t she?” he raised an eyebrow.

“That’s right,” Rae Jin smacked her head, remembering. “Oh well,” she shrugged and looked around. “So,” she looked back at Donghae. “W-what happened before?” she asked quietly.

“Just a bad day,” he smiled. “Want to go around the campus?” he asked.

“You already showed it to me yesterday.” she smiled and looked at the lake. “It’s beautiful here.” She whispered as her smile disappeared.

“You’ve never been outside?” he asked and stepped closer to her as he felt other presence as well.

“Ever since kindergarten, I was locked up in my house.” She let a sigh out.

“How come?” he was suddenly caught off guard together with Eunhyuk, Siwon, Heechul, Leeteuk and principals. Rae Jin started walking towards the second tree with Donghae following her.

“What happened in kindergarten?” Donghae asked.

Rae Jin stopped and kneeled down to the ground, when suddenly a white cat, with blue eyes, ran to them. She picked her up and caressed her head, making her let a meow out.

“I was four years old,” Rae Jin started explaining. “I still remember like it happened yesterday.”

Donghae glanced behind seeing the headmasters and principals walking closer to them. He looked back at Rae Jin who slowly started walking beside the lake.

“It was normal day. Mom would tell me in the morning to not scream, laugh, yell or anything else too loud.” Rae Jin continued. “But that day…one of my classmates decided to pull a prank on me. He told me to follow him to where we were keeping animals; terrarium. I was scared, but thrilled.” She stopped and bit her lower lip.

“What happened next?” he asked and stopped next to her.

“He opened terrarium and…a snake jumped on me, like she knew I was a threat to her.” she answered. “I screamed and yelled out of surprise, which made all windows and glasses shatter into pieces.” She let a chuckle out and shook with her head. “Only then I realized why mom told me to never scream or yell. My voice was way too powerful. And the look on their faces…I’ll never forget it.” She added and looked at Donghae. “Why did I tell you this, when we don't know each other so well?” she laughed and released the cat but it made its way back into her arms.

“I wonder as well.” smiled Donghae. “But now you’re here. All you have to do is be cautious of guys like me.” he said and looked at the lake.

“You?” she let a chuckle out. “Why would I be cautious around you?” she asked.

“Who knows,” he shrugged. “I better be going.” He added smiling and disappeared into air again. She was shocked by his sudden disappearance, but she didn’t mind. At least the stone, that was crushing her, was lifted from her chest.

“Rae Jin?” a female voice called her. She turned around and saw the same girl that came to get Leeteuk, Taeyeon.

“Yes?” she quietly asked.

“It’s time for dinner,” she smiled.

“Already?” was surprised Rae Jin.

“It’s already 6pm,” Taeyeon let a chuckle out. Rae Jin’s cheeks turned pinkish as she nodded. “I see you became friends with Saja,” she added smiling.

“Saja’s her name?” Rae Jin smiled and looked at the cat that was sleeping in her arms.

“Yeah,” Taeyeon nodded. “She barely likes anyone, except Jiyong and…him, yeah,” she laughed nervously.

“Him?” Rae Jin tilted her head.

“Well, he was a guy that really loved animals, like you and Jiyong, but then one day…he just disappeared.” She said and turned to Rae Jin. “Don’t ask anyone about him, because he left painful memories behind.” she added.

“Okie dokie,” smiled Rae Jin and released Saja, but she made her way back to her arms again.

“Seems she won’t leave you, until she’ll saw Jiyong.” Taeyeon let a laugh out and walked inside the Park’s dorm.

“Rae Jin!” Minzy suddenly jumped on her, making Saja hissing. Minzy quickly pulled away and gave hands in the air in the sign of peace.

“Saja!” Jiyong glared at the cat, but Saja ignored him.

“Saja,” Rae Jin called her with stern voice. This time Saja calmed down and leaned back in her arms.

“She likes you?” Daesung asked with grin on his face. “Hyung, you have a competitor.” He laughed. Jiyong shot a glare to Daesung, but he looked back at Rae Jin and his gaze softened as he saw her talking with Minzy and other girls.

“New crush?” smiled TOP when he leaned closer to Jiyong.

“Are you crazy?” hissed Jiyong, gaining attention of Rae Jin. His cheeks turned in a light shade of pink as he looked away, saying: “You know I still love her.”


A/N:

Ta da~

Who is this girl that Jiyon is talking about? I'm curious, though I'm writing this story...lol

On top of that I had no idea that in this Alice Academy they had animals as well. I wonder what else do they have...

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

His eyes are going to hunt me forever...I tell ya... -///-

heheh :P

They sho chute. *__*

And let's not forget about our Daesung's birthday.

Happy (belated) birthday Daesung~ :)

Update: April, 28th 2013