ღ 16 ღ

A Ray of Hope

A Pink - Love Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSg-8reAyOM


Suzy stared at him for a few brief seconds before diverting her gaze back to her students. She gave each of them a high-five and gentle pat on the head for performing well on the previous lessons. No doubt why her students adore her, she's sweet and caring. Her smile just seemed to brighten up everyone's day as rays of sunlight beamed out of it. 

 

Myungsoo's facial expression became idle as he watched Suzy's miniscule movements. He instantly felt frazzled and his knees turned spongy, it seemed that he's going to fall over any minute from then. 

 

Noticing that Myungsoo has not left yet, Suzy made her way towards him and gave him a light bow. Myungsoo pried himself back to reality upon seeing Suzy up close. He still couldn't believe it, it has been so long since he last saw her but all her beautiful and distinct features were still plastered onto her face. Myungsoo bit his lip before returning the bow.

 

"What brings you here sir?" Her voice echoed in his head.

 

"It is her." He thought as he replayed her voice in his head. 

 

Myungsoo could feel the electricity spark around him and Suzy. However, he still felt the melancholic bliss within him. He was crestfallen as she does not even have a single clue that the man she was talking to was her long lost friend. He wiped his hand dramatically across his forehead before shaking his head.

 

Suzy nodded in response before bidding goodbye. Myungsoo watched her figure disappear into the glass door, with clenched teeth and fists. He felt pathetic, that was the only chance that he could ever lay his eyes on Suzy again but he let it slip away. The pain on his face was now more evident than before, he struggled to keep himself from uttering something about the incident years ago. 

 

Alas, after much thought he finally choked out the words he was dying to say.

 

"Suzy! Wait!" He crushed the cement that was holding him onto that fixed position and rushed towards her, as fast as his legs could carry him.

 

Just when Suzy was about to close the door and put a barrier in between them, she pried it open upon hearing Myungsoo's dithering voice. She poked her head out of the door and gazed at him. She was flustered since it was the first time a stranger had a deep connection with her. She felt that she has a soft spot for him but she just couldn't form the puzzle pieces in her head.

 

"Suzy, don't you remember me?" Myungsoo stopped dead on his tracks when he was already inches away from her. 

 

He clasped both her slender arms and looked into her eyes and into her soul, trying to send a signal. His stare made her feel unsettled, she tried to wrench herself away from his grip but he was way too strong. It was inevitable since he was a guy after all. 

 

Her actions made Myungsoo feel much worse than before. It dawned on him that she had already forgotten about him. What could he do? It was years ago. People tend to forget. 

 

"Please Suzy, please at least try. You're not even trying." Myungsoo's eyebrows pinned together and his forehead creased. His eyes were welled up with tears, the tears threatening to fall anytime soon.