ღ 3 ღ

A Ray of Hope

 

BTOB - My Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA-SYlY_2xE



 

"Are you still awake?" a voice called out.

 

Suzy jolted up from her bed and struggled to find her way to the source of the sound.

 

"Is that you? The one who was singing earlier?" she spoke through trembling lips.

 

"Yes."

 

"Your voice is lovely." she remarked with a smile plastered on her face.

 

Suzy took baby steps towards the wall. She sat there, cross-legged, and leant against it while waiting for the other to reply. He did the same too, the wall is the only thing that is in between them.

 

"Why are you still awake?" he managed to choke out.

 

"I was listening to your wonderful singing." Suzy replied gleefully.

 

"Is that so?" he chuckled. "Sorry for disturbing your sleep."

 

"No! No! It's okay!" Suzy straightened herself and the words gushed out of .

 

He wistfully sighed, loud enough for Suzy to hear.

 

"Are you interested in music?"

 

"I play the piano..."

 

"Are you willing to play me a piano piece next time?" he said in an amicable manner.

 

"Of course." she giggled.

 

"It's settled then. You should really go to sleep." he said, languidly.

 

"Wait. I don't even know your name." Suzy uttered.

 

"Why don't you give me a nickname?" he said in between his chortles.

 

"I'll call you Sun." Suzy said with her chin held high.

 

"Is there a reason behind it?" he sounded skeptical.

 

"I was able to see the beauty of the world through your singing. You lit up the dark world that I was living in." Suzy said shyly while dragging her sentence.

 

"I will call you Moon then." he said with a yawn.

 

"W-why?" Suzy's lower lip quivered.

 

"Despite the darkness around me, you were the one who gave me light so that I'd never lose my way."

 

"That's deep." Suzy's jaw dropped.

 

"I really have to go now. Goodnight."

 

"Goodnight!" 

 

Suzy pressed her cheek against the wall and smiled to herself. That conversation that she shared with him made her feel the tranquility that she had never felt before.