ღ 2 ღ

A Ray of Hope

G.Na - First Kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5tGdyTUZc


The person on the other end was still singing. Suzy tried to drift off into a deep slumber but she couldn't. She was not annoyed by it though. She flipped herself numerous times on the bed before finally deciding to follow the source of the sound. She sat up, swung her legs at the edge of her bed and she used her sense of touch to search for her bedroom slippers. Afterwards, she staggered towards the source of the melodious voice.

The volume was getting louder as she was getting nearer towards it. She stretched her hand out just in case she bump into an obstacle. Since she was visually impaired, she did not realize that there was a small piece of silk cloth lying on the floor. Without knowing, she stepped on it. Her forehead was already in contact with the cold floor in just  a split second.

"Ouch!" she yelped as she dramatically pressed her hand against her forehead.

She ran her fingers across her forehead, feeling the bump that she attained. The sound of the breeze filled her room and that was when she realized that the person's singing abruptly came to an end.

"Please continue singing! I feel lonely..." she said to no one in particular.

Suzy hugged her knees and rocked herself in a back and forth motion. Just when she was about to bury her face into her knees, the man's voice made it appearance again. This time, he was singing a ballad.

He hummed the last beat and the song ended smoothly.

"Why are you still awake?" he asked in a hushed tone.

"I was listening to your beautiful voice." Suzy replied, loud enough for him to hear.

"I see." he chortled. "Well then, goodnight."

She heard something click, something similar to a switch.

"Wait! I don't even know your name!" she cried out in desperation.

No reply.

"I'll just call you...Sun!" she bit down a smile and tried to find her way back to her bed.