ღ 9 ღ

A Ray of Hope

B1A4 Sandeul - Crush 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMiQB8lNfdM

 


 

Myungsoo ran as fast his legs could carry him but it was to no avail. The speeding car was way out of his league. After catching his breathe, he stooped down and rested his fists against his knees. He was exasperated with himself, he blamed himself for everything.

 

"If only I ran fast enough." He knocked his head with his fist, repeatedly.

 

He glanced at the long and isolated pavement. The grey cloud emitted by the engine danced gracefully with the wind and disappeared within a split second. Myungsoo felt that even the weather was not on his side. The thunder grunted and gave the lightning the signal to make its grand appearance. Soon enough, the sky started keening. Myungsoo's legs turned spongy and it gave way. He was in the middle of the road, kneeling down.

 

"S-Suzy.." He murmured. 

 

He let out a sigh of nostalgia and picked himself up. He trudged back home with his head hung low. It was not a pleasant experience for him and neither was it for Suzy.

 

Meanwhile, Suzy was sobbing quietly. She heard Myungsoo's desperate cry. She heard him actually calling out her name regretfully. She felt horrible and bitter that she had to bid goodbye in a very harsh manner. She listened to the raindrops' pitter patter and the drum rolls of the raging sky. She used to be very afraid of the thunder and lightning but it was unfathomable why she did not even flinch, not even by a bit. 

 

She made sure that her mother wouldn't see her tear-streaked face so she covered her face with her grimy hands. Suzy was unsure why she was weeping as well. Probably because she was full of conscience, but she was still puzzled as she felt a piercing ache in her chest. 

 

"Myungsoo what did you do to me?" She clutched her collar while taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

 

A few hours later, Suzy woke up from her deep slumber. She stretched out her hand just like what she would do every time she wakes up from her sleep. The journey made her feel exhausted even though she did nothing but sit and sigh throughout. As soon as she stepped out of the car, she was greeted by the gleeful chirping of birds and the cool and gentle breeze. Suzy was still unfamiliar with the new surroundings and she had to be wheedled by her mom into exploring their new house and new backyard.

 

"Hey." Someone gave her a light tap on the shoulder.

 

She racked her brains just to find out who the person was. The voice was very familiar but she could not come into a conclusion on whose it belonged. 

 

"It's me, Daehyun." He stifled his chuckle before lightly tousling Suzy's hair.

 

She didn't seem excited upon finally meeting Daehyun again. Probably because her attention was diverted to Myungsoo instead. Although Suzy was unable to see the agony in Daehyun's face, she could sense it because of the tone that he was using.

 

"Oh, Dae." She tried her best to sound enthusiastic and hyper but she just didn't have the will to.

 

"What's wrong?" He noticed that something was bugging her.

 

"Everything is fine. Nothing's wrong."

 

"Are you sure? You look lovelorn to me." Daehyun cocked his right eyebrow and gave her a sentimental look. 

 

"Possibly... Honestly, I do not know." Suzy pinned her eyebrows together and gave her cheeks a light pat. She hoped that it would help her to think straight again.

 

Upon hearing Suzy's response, dark clouds started to form on top of Daehyun's head like a halo. It started raining cats and dogs for him, he didn't want to share Suzy with anyone. He was selfish and greedy but he couldn't control how he felt towards Suzy, just like how Suzy couldn't help but to think of Myungsoo.