ღ 17 ღ

A Ray of Hope

A Pink - So Long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HGhbSVtSdA


Suzy shook her head furiously and a blood-curdling scream erupted from .

 

"Leave me alone!" She closed her eyes and yelled at Myungsoo, her face filled with chagrin. 

 

Myungsoo's eyes softened in sadness as he slowly released his grip on her arm. One by one, his fingers let go of her with much trembling. Right after Suzy was released from his grasp, the furnace in her face instantly faded away. She stared at him in doe-eyed confusion before dragging her feet back, taking a step away from him. 

 

"What is it that you really want from me?" She approached him slowly and leaned forward to make eye contact. 

 

Myungsoo diverted his gaze towards her before heaving a wistful sigh. She wafted her hand in front of his face when he was still thinking of a reply. He caught her hand and gently placed it at her side before giving her a subtle smile. The sadness in his face morphed into merriment. 

 

Hearing her voice, stopped the storm inside his heart and it turned into spring instead. Suzy threw him a savage look, thinking that he would do something heinous to her. Silence surrounding them became tense that even the gush of wind can be heard.

 

"Sorry but I really have no time for this. I have a class to attend to." Suzy politely excused herself but Myungsoo grabbed her wrist in the nick of time. 

 

"Please at least tell me that you remember me, Suzy please." Myungsoo pleaded as he placed her palm against his chest. 

 

Suzy tried to wrest her hand from his hold but his grip was far too tight. It was inevitable since he was a guy. The look in Suzy's eyes was unfathomable that Myungsoo found it difficult to read her like an open book. 

 

Suzy gulped in a big mouthful of air before speaking up again. "Yes I do remember you. Are you happy now? Can't you just leave me alone?"

 

"But I thought we were the best of friends-"

 

"Please don't say that word, it only brings up memories and pain to me." After much struggle, she was finally free from his grip and she used her free hands to cover her face as she sobbed quietly. 

 

"Suzy..." Myungsoo threw his arms around her and cradled her in his arms.