ღ 18 ღ

A Ray of Hope

Navi - Surprised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVwly7kagg


"So you do remember." Myungsoo heaved a sigh of relief as he pulled Suzy closer to him.


Suzy, looking vulnerable, rested her head against his chest and sobbed quietly. Myungsoo felt bad for making her cry right in front of her students. An exodus of kids soon formed at the glass door. They pressed their faces against the glass door and watched the two of them in wonder.


Suzy sobbed even harder when she felt Myungsoo quivering. She felt apologetic for pushing him away earlier. With her hands turning into balls of fist, she pounded her chest lightly and whimpered.


"It hurts here." She said in between her sobs.


Myungsoo felt Suzy's movement and deemed that she wanted to pry away from his embrace, therefore he hugged her even tighter. The students watched in horror as they watched their dear teacher bawl her eyes out, because of another man.


"What are you doing to my fiancee?" A thunderous voice made Myungsoo jump a little.


He gently pushed Suzy to the side and he took a step away from her. Myungsoo then rotated his heels and turned to face the person. It was Daehyun, even though it has been years since he last saw his face, Daehyun bore a great impact on him that it will be difficult for him to forget Daehyun.


"Daehyun? Fiancee? You two are getting married?" Myungsoo gasped in horror.


"If it wasn't obvious enough for you, yes we are. Please leave her alone." Daehyun said firmly before wrapping his arms around Suzy to support her.


"Wait, I need to talk to her." Myungsoo grabbed Daehyun's wrist.


"I already told you to leave her alone. She already got over you, don't let the memories haunt her for good." Daehyun finally snapped, he flung Myungsoo's grip away before directing Suzy into the building.


It dawned on Myungsoo that he did not experience an unrequited love, he diverted his gaze back to Suzy who was weeping silently. Suzy's expression softened with sadness as she watched Myungsoo's lonely silhouette disappear into thin air. She turned her neck to face Daehyun and she could see the anguish in his expression. She knew that mentioning Myungsoo would only make him feel worse and upset. Just before she got her operation, they made a compromise that she would move on from Myungsoo and live a better and happier life.


"Daehyun, can I talk to him for a bit at least?" Suzy gently removed his grip on her and she held his hands, squeezing them lightly.


Daehyun stopped dead on his tracks before flaring his nostrils. He squinted his eyes in pain before facing Suzy. Her eyes were big and wide, asking for pity. His expression went down the drain as he sighed wistfully.


"Do you still like him? Is that why you cried? Do you still long for him?" Daehyun grabbed her shoulders and shook her gently, trying to squeeze out the answer from her.


"Don't you trust me? I just wanted to talk to him." Suzy shot back, miffed.


"Fine." Daehyun shut his eyes and exhaled loudly. "Go ahead, I'll wait here."