Dirty Little Secret

Guilty Pleasure
… He was greeted with a y smile and her soaking wet, white cotton dangling from her forefinger. and there she lay; her , pulsating body steaming atop the cottony, canopy bed, shoes still secured to her feet, she trotted in wearing nothing but her heels and a smile. she could feel him throbbing in her hand trailing seductively to her back as the young man let his hands surround her waist, caressing her back, growing and swelling to fruition. He hug her tightly pulling her closer that made her made contact with his chest. She moaned when he explored all the cants from . The taste from that man was amazing. She felted almost drunk with that manly taste and appearance.
“are you okay with this?” he asked between the kiss. She closed her eyes, bite her irresistible lips due to her nervousness and nodded softly as a yes.
“just believe me” the young man whispered in her ear as an encouragement. His head moved toward the girl’s cheeks to kiss it and trailing kiss until it reach her lips.
The quiet night accompanied with millions rhythmic of moans coming out of . Lust and desire covered the summer night atmosphere where their love making growing deeper and deeper.
That night the girl losing her ity either the boy.
And that summer, things will never be the same
 
.
.
.
 
“Seohyun …”
“hello, hello, hello” girls crowed
“Did you come home for the weekend, Seo?” Jessica asked, Seohyun shook her head, She pushed a stray dark-brown hair behind her ear and smiled at her
“no, I’m back. I’ll stay”
“oh … really? What a good news” she smile sarcastically  
“Seohyunie … !!!” after hearing the good news, right away, Sooyung ran toward Seohyun, and hugging her a little to tightly. Seohyun giggled, but she didn’t flinch, she knew that really Sooyoung is
“Sooyoung-ah … OMG, I miss you, I really do”
“Me too” Sooyoung said. Still, do not let go of her hand from Seohyun Look how skinny you are! And you change your hair style? How about NYC? Do you feel at home there? Oh my god, a lot of things I want to tell you Seo, this is a very nice thing to know you have come back pins of happiness radiating from Sooyung's body to see her childhood friend, her other best, best friend has returned.
“Yoona will be thrilled to see you” Sooyoung thrilled
“Where is she?” Seohyun asked eagerly, her perfect, pale skin glowing pink with the prospect of seeing her old friend again. She stood on tip-toe and craned her head to look for Yoona, She could hardly wait for life to return to the way it used to be. She and Yoona would walk to school together, lying on their backs, taking pictures together, spend the Saturday night, which always turned into sleepover parties. They would sit on Seohyun’s four-poster bed and watch sad movies, which will end up with wet-wipes scattered on the floor. They would go back to being their regular old fabulous selves, just like always. Seohyun couldn’t wait.
“come on” Sooyoung pulled her inside to meet Yoona. As always She was a full-on r magnet. All eyes on her, she instantly becomes the limelight. She was gifted with the kind of coolness that you can't be rejected. She was the girl every boy wants and every girl wants to be. She still is.
 
Sooyoung talking endlessly due to her happiness to see her old friend again. But Seohyun was barely listening to her anymore. Her dark brown eyes scanned the room, looking for the two people she wanted to see most, Yoona and Kyuhyun. Finally she found them. Kyuhyun was standing by the doorway to the hall, and Yoona was walking just behind him with a mixed expression. Kyuhyun was looking directly at Seohyun, and when her gaze met his, he bit his bottom lip the way he always did when he was nervous. And then he smiled. That smile. Those eyes. That face.
“there they are” Sooyoung said, waving her hand.
Her heart sped up as she began walking toward him. He looked better than she remembered, much better.
“Hey, you” Seohyun breathed when Kyuhyun hugged her. He smelled just like he always smelled. Like the cleanest, most delicious boy alive. Kyuhyun wanted to hug her tighter, longer, but he didn’t, he couldn’t. Seohyun on the other hand, trying to avoid eye contact with him and immediately turned her face towards Yoona, a wide smile painted on Yonna's face.
“Seohyun-ah … !!!”
“Yoona-ah … !!!” they shouted in unison. And embrace each other right away. They are like two sisters who have been separated at birth and reunited at last.
Oh my goodness, it's really you! You're back. Why didn't you text me before?
I want to give you a surprise” a smiled curved on Seohyun’s lips
“So, what have you been up to?” Yoona asked Seohyun “I really miss you Seo” she added
“yeah, It was so hard for poor Yoona with you gone this past year” Sooyoung said, Seohyun giggled
“If you only knew, Sooyoung. I’ve been so, so bad! With my girls not around me” she chuckled with her own joke.
 
“man oh man, is that really you Seohyun?” Changmin with Donghae comes from nowhere. He kissed Seohyun’s cheek and hugging her tightly like she is his
“wow… wow. Watch out, Ms. Choi is here” Seohyun teased Changmin's overprotective girlfriend who scowling her face to Changmin
“It's okay, I can still tolerate it. But if he asked you to sleep with you, and you say yes. You die!” Sooyoung joking around, but somehow, her words stabbed her right in the chest. She's just trying to smile
“What's up” it's Donghae's turn to hug Seohyun glad you're finally back” he added
 
“Seohyun-ah ... welcome home” from a distance the bubbling Tiffany screamed and bumped into her to hug her
“how are you Fanny?” Seohyun gave her a smile
“Hmmm ... still pink” she answered jokingly as she showed her new pink ballet flats. Very pink bow-tie proper preppy, which she could get away with because she could change her mind in an instant and put on her trashy, pointed, pink knee-high boots and that y metallic skirt her loved the most.
 
She soon found herself surrounded by her group of friends each took turns hugging her and welcoming her back. Seohyun hugged them happily. These people were home to her, and she’d been gone a long time. She love for being back here. She love her friends. A friendship she would cherish forever, she is back now, and everything would go back to the way it was before she left.