She's Back

Guilty Pleasure
Welcome to Seoul city the soul of Asia, where the high-class boys and girls live and go to school and play and sleepsometimes with each other. They’re all live in huge houses or we can say it a mansion with their own bedrooms and bathrooms and phone lines. They’re have unlimited access to money and booze and whatever else they want, and their parents are rarely home, so they have tons of privacy. They’re smart, they’ve inherited classic good looks, they wear fantastic clothes, and they know how to party. It’s a luxe life, but someone's gotta live it. Their houses are all within walking distance of the Nokdu street on Gwanak district where restaurants, fashionable boutiques, supermarkets, bars and pubs are centered, and SNU; Seoul National University, which most of them go to. Even with a hangover, Gwanak district always looks so beautiful in the morning with the sunlight glimmering on the heads of the Seoul National University. But something is rotten on daehak area near Seoul National University Station. . . . a skinny deer-eyed girl sightings with her smart-phone on her hand, reading a message from someone, caught between happy, annoyed and resentful.
 
“are you ok? You look so… not as usual” asked a tall-skinny brunet girl who looks worried to see her bubbling bestie suddenly turned sullen and quiet
“nothing … come on we’ve to go. We’re late” Im Yoona told her playmate, her soulmate, her life-time bestfriend she know for ever and her SNU classmate, Choi Sooyoung.
 
“okay, tell me, actually what is really happen, why did you suddenly take me off to school by public transport. Where's your car? she grumbled as they walked into their classrooms. It’s not her style either her bestfriend’s to ride public transportation to go to school. That's because they come from the elite families who live so well off, they were given a car by their parents since they were high school or at least if they don't bring their car then they will be escorted by their personal chauffeur. But today Yoona forced her bestfriend Sooyoung to accompany her to go to school by train.
“ugh… I’m so grounded you know. My parents are so stodgy, they said I had to learn to be independent and not always rely on them. No car, I have to go anywhere use the public transport. No cards, I had to learn to save. And worst, no late, that means no girls night out, no party”
“no !”
“Yes ...” she said while sitting in her class annoyingly
“Then how about a party at my house tonight, you're not going?"
“Who says?” she grinned        
 
Elsewhere, a familiar, tall, eerily beautiful straight-brown-haired girl emerging from a taxi somewhere in the Gwanak district. Approximate age, eighteen. Could it be? She’s back? Seo Joohyun or prefer to be called Seohyun, the girl who leaves for boarding school has come back? Her hair is longer, she change her wavy-black hair style into straight-brown that hung loose, just touching her shoulders, roaming in the cold atmosphere, so fit for her round face and her baby cheeks. Her brown-round eyes have that deep mysteriousness of kept secrets. She is wearing the same old fabulous clothes that covering her whole body from the cold summer air.
This morning Seo’s laughter echoed off the steps of the street, where the girls at the cafe across the street which she passed by will no longer be able to enjoy a quick smoke and a cappuccino without being envied by the beauty she had. Where the girls around her will no longer be able to enjoy their romantic date with their boyfriend without feel afraid that if Seo is going to win over their boyfriend and steal their boyfriend’s heart who couldn’t take their eyes away from her radiating beauty.
 
“I'm glad you decided to come back sweetheart” Seohyun’s mom told her, removing a stray strand of hair from her white cashmere cardigan
“yeah… me to” she gave her mom a soft smile
“have you told your friends? They're defiinitely happy to hear you’ve back”
“I'll tell them right away, for now I just want to rest and enjoy my quality time together with you”
“okay, and once again welcome home” her mom said as once again gave her a warm hug
 
.
.
.
 
From: Jessica
I saw her dropped from the taxi this morning.
Could she have come back and stay?
Poor you, it seems now you are going back to the old you
The number two.
 
Once again, Yoona read the message she got this morning on her cellphone. Jessica her life-time frenemy told her that her bestfriend had returned.
“What do you think Yoona, Seohyun has back, shouldn't you be happy? why did I still heed Jessica's unimportant babbling, you always knew she's just jealous of our friendship” she thought
 
Knock knock …
“Yoona-ah ... Im Yoona” someone shouted behind the window most like a whisper
“Are we going?” He added still with a whisper
upon hearing the voice, Yoona with her pajama immediately rose from her bed, opened the curtain and was greeted by a handsome boy smiling gently to her, but fear can be seen clearly in his face
“Kyuhyun-ah, you really do this? for me?” Yoona said as she opened the window
“Of course, I do it for you”
“But ... she still couldn't believe to see what he really does
“Just be hurry, I'm not sure I would last longer here, it’s so high”
“then where did you get that ladder?”
“Don't ask! just be hurry”
“okay, okay. wait, I'll be ready Yoona said and then closed the window curtain
“Ya! why did you close the curtain”
“I'm going to change, you Pabo!”
“let me see it please” Kyuhyun teased
“shut up!”
 
Cho Kyuhyun is the best player of the basketball team, the promising prom king, the best of the best friend you could ever have, the world’s best son any parent would want, the most charming and romantic boyfriend, every girl’s dream boy, the golden boy. He was one of those boys you look at and while you’re looking at them, you know they’re thinking, that girl can’t take her eyes off me because I’m so hot. Although he didn’t act at all conceited about it. He couldn’t help looking hot, he was just born that way. Anyone who managed to get his heart she must have been very lucky, that's what the girls say. and the lucky girl is none other than Im Yoona. She is the perfect partner for him isn't she?
 
“Yoona ... you really come...” Sooyoung hugging her best friend right away when she see Yoona with Kyuhyun appeared through the door
“I thought you were not coming because of your parents' new rules
“But I'm here ... thanks to Kyuhyun” Yoona tucked her long, dark brown hair behind her ears and swigged a glass of wine from the crystal tumbler in her hand that’s given by Sooyoung just now.
“then, let’s get the party started!” Sooyoung the landlord looks so excited
 
As usual, tonight all the Choi spoiled daughter’s popular friends were there to partying: Lee Donghae, the captain of the basketball team and also Sooyoung and Yoona childhood best boy friend; Shim Changmin, Sooyoung’s y boyfriend also one of the basketball team player; Lee Eunhyuk, The well-known heartbreaker, the horniest boy in Yoona and Kyuhyun's group of friends, but still, many girls are crazy over him; Choi Siwon with his pink maniac girlfriend, Hwang Tiffany, the kingka and queenka of the SNU; and Jung Jessica, the campus’ y. The only one missing is Seo Joohyun, the boys’ heart stealer. The number one in school.
 
“Look at them, they’re really enjoyed this party, like there's no tomorrow” Changmin said as he gulped another glass of wine in his hand
“how about your relationship with Yoona, Kyu?” he added
“Good…” he replied simply
“You and Yoona have been going out a long time, You sleep with her yet?” Changmin said, punching Kyuhyun in the arm. Kyuhyun turned redder than the cherry tomatoes
“Well, we’ve known each other practically since we were born” he stuttered “But we’ve only been going out for like, a half and a year. We don’t want to ruin it by, you know, rushing, before we're ready?” Kyuhyun was just spitting back the line that Yoona always gave him when he asked her if she was ready to do it or not.
“So you really haven't ever slept with her?” Donghae join the conversation
“Yup”
“Are you sure that's what you want? come on man, don't be a hypocrite” Changmin
“Dude, if I had my way we’d be doing it right now. Inevitably, I'm also a man. I just ... respect her too much. I respect her choice” Kyuhyun answered
“Let me give you some advice” Changmin told Kyuhyun
“Don’t listen to a word that girl says. Girls like surprises. They want you to keep things interesting. You know what I mean?” Changmin nudged
“no, no, Don't listen to Changmin's erted words. Just follow your heart Kyu” Donghae said
“Wow ... what the hell is happened to you Hae. Why are you always so overprotective when its comes to Yoona. Do you like her?” Changmin blurt out
“Heck no. .. come on, the girls are waiting” Donghae said as he gulped the last drops of wine in his glass and pulled Changmin away
 
“Kyuhyun-ah, come here!” Yoona while dancing waving her hand toward Kyuhyun
“Coming” he said as he approached Yoona who was dancing in the middle of the room
“Do you enjoy this night?” Kyuhyun asked, he embraced Yoona's thin waist, his face into Yoona's until just an inch and danced to slow rhythm of the song. Yoona just nod as a yes.
While dancing, she just stared at Kyuhyun's eyes and never turned away from him, like no one else in the place. Tonight Kyuhyun was wearing the moss-green cashmere V-neck sweater Yoona had given him last Easter, Kyuhyun was looking better than ever. The moss-green sweater had turned his eyes a dark, sparkling green, and his wavy brown hair was streaked with golden blond from his summer on the ocean. it looked so good on him that Yoona wanted to scream and rip all her clothes off, but she resisted. They remained silent during the song, Kyuhyun was about to kiss Yoona's irresistible lips until suddenly Jessica's dolphin voice rang out, loud and clear, down the hallway ...
 
“Seohyun, what a lovely surprise!” Kyuhyun dropped his arms from Yoona’s waist right away. She looked up at Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun was already turn his face away, turning to go, striding back down the hall to see if it could possibly be true. Had Seo Joohyun really come back?