The Reasons

Guilty Pleasure

Im Yoona, a girl whose beauty radiates like that of the sun. You know you shouldn’t stare, but sometimes you cannot turn away. Lee Donghae can’t turn away, he can’t take his eyes off of her.
He first met her on a holiday to an exotic island at 2nd grade. The moons delicate light had just turned the world a-flame with silver when he saw her.

“h-hay…” a girl’s honey voice came shyly from behind him. He turned leisurely and there she was. Standing after him was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen. She wore a simple white dress with a gold braided belt. Her hair was long, wavy, and midnight-black, falling brilliantly over her chest. With her large deer-like chocolate eyes, she starred at him shyly. Seohyun and Sooyoung was there too, with their bubbly personality introduced themselves in turn. But the shy little girl after him just captured his heart. Maybe Donghae was just 8 years old at the time, but he’s sure, sure enough to say that Yoona had stolen his heart, no, she own it since then. Yoona is Donghae’s first and forever love.

First love? is the first person you ever had feelings for. It doesn’t matter if it happened when you were five or fifty-five. It doesn’t matter if he or she loved you back. All that matters is that at one point in time, he or she was the first person you ever loved and wanted to be with. Though there’s nothing much you can do. When he first met her they were supposed to be friends, who would have thought that he would love her in the end?

 

“I hate myself for being like this” Yoona said, blurted out her true feelings “am I wrong for being this way?” she added, facepalming. She hate the moment when suddenly her anger turn into tears. But she can’t do anything but sobbing

Can’t say any, Donghae can only stared at her.
“yeah… you’re being wrong if you hate her just because she’s way better than you” after some silence, he speaks “you’re overreacting” Donghae said
“I know, right. I’m overreacting. I mean, Seohyun is a picture perfect, only a fool would hate her just because she’s perfect. And of course, being the jealous that I am, I absolutely hate her for it. I hate Seohyun, yet I couldn’t find a sane reason for it” yet.

Act like a true friend, Donghae pulled her into his arms. comforting the sobbing girl.
“you know, the only person in your life that’s telling you you’re not good enough is you. So start letting go and stop being so damn hard on your life”
“I hated Kyuhyun once because he know-how to attracted girls in our old school and always gain more girls than me” he said jokingly
“he, what…” Yoona frowned
“but the difference is I never thought I was less than him. In fact, I knew the areas in my life where I was better” he added, cut her off
“it’s just an old story, it’s not important. The important thing now is stay friends with Seo, besides she’s your best of best friends. You have more reason to stay friends with her. I know you love her more than anyone else” he said, ruffled her hair the way he always did to comfort her.

First Seohyun gave Yoona every reason to like her, now she have given Yoona every reason to hate her and bring their friendship to an end. Even Seohyun’s perfect curves of smile now become Yoona’s reason to hate her more. And she has no better reason. Oh dear, you shouldn’t dig someone’s bad stories and their dirty little secrets just so you have a sane reason to hate them. That just will make you look bad. It’s Seohyun anyway , the perfect girl, even her bad stories and her dirty little secrets are her best allure.

So I believe, a person can hate you for one of the three reasons.
First, they want to be you.
Well, I'm pretty sure, if there someone asks ‘are there someone who don’t wanna be like Seohyun, or become Seohyun herself?’ every girls in the room definitely won't raise their hands, Yoona is probably one of those girls.
Second, they hate themselves.
Yeah, Yoona definitely hated herself because she is Im Yoona, and not the perfect girl-Seo Joohyun.
And third, they see you as a threat.
Seohyun are one hundred percent a threat. the way Kyuhyun stares at Seohyun, a longing stares she never had, Yoona sure enough Seohyun are a threat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello there. I'm back after a long, very long hiatus.
so here is the reason. I lost my PC, so I lost everything include the story and the posters as well (that ), pardon me for my folly because I had no backup . I was in a dilemma, should I write the story all over again after I lost the remain chapters? or should I just end it like that. I was in a long grieve (lol) to even thought of it.
and then it hit me. I miss the story so damn much. I wanted to write again. so here I am :)
I know the new chapters is not enough. but I'll try to make it better on the next chapters and will active as often as I can. Thank You xo