Not again... Part 2

Seppuku

 

{Minji's Point of View}

 

My co-workers and I were having our little introductions in the resto when suddenly 4 rowdy boys bursted through the door shouting and howling and teasing each other.

 

Oh no... Not again...

 

 

 

 

Hongki?!!! Even here? I thought as I sent him an angry surprised look. He too stopped playing around with his newly found friends and turned to look at me looking as surprised as I was. His newly-found friends were just the bunch of kingkas from school namely, Choi Jonghoon, Choi Minhwan, Lee Jaejin and ..... Yonghwa~ssi????! I can't believe it! Fate.... why are you so biiter to me???..... Why didn't I know that Yonghwa~ssi was in their group? Oh that's right because I don't see them much. I only knew of Jonghoon, Minhwan and Jaejin because they live near where I live and because I take some classes with them while Yonghwa takes another set of classes.

 

Minhwan pulled me back to reality when he said, "Hongki, welcome to our family restaurant." What the?! So I'll be seeing more of them?! Fate is so cruel! *sobs deep inside*

 

"Oh my son! If you keep coming back here we'll run out of business... especially with Jaejin's appetite... Tsk!" Mr.Choi said jokingly while the embarassed Jaejin looked down rubbing the back of his neck.
 

"Oh?! Minji~ssi, you work here?" Minhwan blurted out surprised.

 

"Just today actually... Hired her right away because her skills were impressive and I was right when she proved to me that she can serve 5 tables at a time without getting a mix-up. She even had to substitute for another cook because he had to go home for an emergency and, wouldn't you know it, The food tasted excellent!" Mr.Choi said proudly

 

"Wow! Didn't know you had it in you Minji!" Minhwan said as he patted my back and I looked at him with wide eyes. He seemed to think better of it and just go back to where he was standing a while ago.

 

"Wait. How do you know her?" Mr.Choi asked.

 

"Oh, she's our schoolmate. In fact the most talented in school." Jonghoon answered.

 

"Really? Then did you choose to work her Minji~ssi?" Mr.Choi turned to me.

 

"Ah... just to get my mind off of things..." I replied not even bothering to look up at my boss.

 

Mr.Choi nodded with understanding and I was glad he didn't ask what kind of things anymore.

 

The others just noddded and went to a table as Shinhye brought them their beers. I could tell that while I was fixing the remaining tables and chairs that Hongki was still staring at me and Yonghwa, giving me glances from time to time....  I can't do this everyday!  There goes my on chance of taking my mind off of things particularly of him and Yonghwa.

 

When I was done with my tasks and was about to go home I approached Mr.Choi who seemed to be calculating some stuff. I cleared my throat and he looked up and asked me to sit down on the chair opposite him, so I did.

 

"Is there something you wanted to ask me Minji~ssi?"

 

"Ah... I just.... I can't" I can't work here anymore because of that monkey and that angel.

 

"Can't what?" he asked nicely.

 

"I-I can't work here anymore Mr.Choi," I finally let out.

 

"Why is that? An on the first day of work? Are you sick or something?"

 

"No, Mr.Choi it's just- it's - it's something personal."

 

"Minji~ssi, can you please just reconsider because I'm having a really hard time hiring good workers like you. Please, I need you here Minji~ssi. Please do reconsider..."

 

How can I say no to that? Mr.Choi is looking at me with sincerity and I just can't say no. Next thing I know I was bowing to him and walking to get my bag and going through the entrance.

 

I was deep in thought when suddenly "Minji~ssi..." and I felt someone's grip on my arm slightly tugging....

 


 

Hey guys!

So I'm finally back with a new chapter!

Sorry if it took so long to post it. I just had  a hard time thinking of the scenes. There were just so many possiblities in my head that I can't keep up with it. Kekeke...

So I'll write another chapter ... well ... we'll see how many I can manage for this time because I want to get this done since I have the mane scenario already planned out and it seems like a long way to go from this to that. I think the transition for that will be maybe 20 chappies but I'll try to make it short and cut some of the scenes off.

Please anticipate the next chaps!

As always comments and suggestions always welcome!

Max^~^