뭐야?! (Bwoya?!)

Seppuku

{Minji's Point of View}

 

"I like you. Will you go out with me?"

 

Bwo?!Bwoya??!

 

I was succumed by his ever-sincere eyes that I didn't even notice...

 

"Yes," What? I didn't - I didn't even- wait-whaaatt?--- my damn mouth!

 

I saw his eyes widen with surprise and then he smiled a smile so big that it might have reached heaven if not confined by his ears. All of a sudden he excitedly wrapped his arms around me and spun me around still in his arms as though I had given him another life.

 

He set me down and gave me another smile while still gripping my shoulders and lowering his head so that our eyes are aligned, before he said "Thank you. I promise you, I am trully honest when I said I like you. "

 

"So, I'll pick you up from your work tonight? O-okay?" he then returned to his shy-boy state and walked out of the room after giving me one last awkard smile and laugh.

 

What did I just do??? It was his eyes! Blame his eyes! Ugh! With that final thought I left the classroom still mad at myself... 

 

Now I had 2 big, big problems...

 

***

 

Lunch time came and I yawned standing up from my seat as I packed my stuff after a boring session of Music History class. (I just made up that subject ^~^ kekeke....)

 

I padded my way toward the cafeteria. While walking to the corridor I passed by Hongki's locker and sighed.... Wonder where he is?

 

And then he was there... making his way to my direction. Eyes to the ground. He looks up and meets my gaze. He stops abruptly and takes a turn towards a corridor to his left. 

 

Another sigh.... So he really was avoiding me....

 

I continued towards the cafeteria and ate my lunch in silence. After I finished I brought my plates to the cleaning area.

 

I was about to go to my next class when I realized something: Oh my gosh! My next class is dance class.... Yonghwa's there.... 

 

That's going to be one awkward hour... make that 2 since I still had to tutorials for 'special students' were made after class.


Hey guys!

Sorry for the cliff hanger! I had to do it! I needed to do something important.... What is that you ask?

BAKE CRINKLES!!!!! I love baking but right now I want to continue the story but my mom's kinda pushy and she's using her baby-voice aegyo on me so... i can't resist....

 

Can't blame me for being a weakling to aegyo! you know you are too! Especially to Hongki's aegyo!

Sorry... I'm Hongstar-biased... Can't help it! 

BTW! Have you heard their new Jap album????

I only heard the title track because I didn't have time but as usual... IT'S SO GOOD!

Check out this link:

FT Island- You Are My Life

Hope you like it as much as I do! 

 

But I bet you will since that's the reason you're reading this fic!

 

As always... comment and suggest!

 

Max^~^