The Awkward hours

Seppuku

{Minji's Point of View}

 

I make my way, reluctantly, towards the dance room. As I entered I was greeted by the usual scenery of students practicing to dance and others that were also assigned to teach other students were already starting at tutoring them.

 

I sat or more like slumped down at the corner and looked around, alert for any signs of Yonghwa. I found him talking to a couple of guys. I guess the guy was telling a story which was kinda amusing based on the goofy smile on Yonghwa's face. Now that I'm staring at him I guess he was... a little... hot. Okay, given that he's part of the kingka group he was hot but right now, I think I might just enjoy the da-- ... meeting with him later.

 

I continued looking at him. I didn't know why but it just seemed funny-- the look on his face while he's listening to the guy's story. After a few 3 minutes of staring at him like that he looked my way and our eyes met.

 

I guess the look on our faces were the same since I widened my eyes and blushed as I looked down and he did the same. I was saved by the teacher who just came in and told us to sit down compressed in front of him at the middle of the dance room.

 

He was discussing something unimportant so I was not listening. I was looking at him but my mind wandered to random things. Mostly, about my problems with you know who and the other you know who.

 

{Yonghwa's Point of View}

 

At dance class I was kinda excited to see her and at the same time nervous. I think it would be a bit... okay a lot... awkward to be in the same class as the girl I just asked out awhile ago. I went there early since she usually does and I wanted to be the one to break the ice between us before it starts building up. I was disappointed not to find her there and at the same time relieved because I have yet to decide my 'opening remarks.'

 

Soon enough, she came in while I was talking to a friend. He was telling me a story that was quite funny but the whole time I had my mind set on her. 

 

What would I give her later? Where could we go? Should I go ask her now where she wants to go or wait until later to talk to her???

 

Unexpectedly I turned my head to her and even more unexpectedly, she was looking at me. I widened my eyes in surprise and immediately looked down, blushing. I mentally smiled so wide thinking that she might have been staring at  me the whole time...

 

Waaahhhh! I'm soooo excited for later! I hope she has fun!

 

Then the teacher came and the discussions started he was talking about the presentations for our upcoming school showcase at the end of the last semester of us, Seniors where the entertainment companies will be invited to watch out for those they would like as trainees. Well, so much of that boring topic I shifted my gaze to Minji who was sitting at 2 students away from me. 

 

I just looked at her for a while memorizing her every detail. She was truly beautiful. She was looking up at Mr.Kim. She had rosy cheeks and her hair is so hot. A pixy cut suits her well...

 

Then, she turned to look at me and our eyes met before she tore her gazee off of me and back to Mr.Kim. She has the most wonderful eyes... although I wish I could see her smile. I wish I can be the one to bring back her smile. Everyone in school knew her story and pitied her. That's why everyone understood why she acted cold towards all people. But I think there's more to her emotionally-scarring backstory than just being depressed because her family has died. I think there's more of a reason to why she was acting like that towards people. I want to find out. I want to help her out of it... I want her to be mine...

 

Yah! Jung Yonghwa! Stop fantasizing.... you know it's next to impossible to be able to keep her for long... I may have her now but pretty soon she's gonna start to persuade me to leave her and slowly tell me not to be with her. I knew this saw a long shot but I'll just enjoy it while it lasts... 

 

And I hope it lasts a long time... I really do like her... I've been admiring her since I met her.

 

I met her at the first day of school here and she was very lively... full of energy ... not to mention talented... I started growing feelings for her... and although she doesn't know I exist... I was okay to just be able to admire her from afar... I would leave flowers at her locker and she wouldn't even know it was from me since I remained anonymous.

 

I remained a secret admirer well... atleast one of them since she has several for months but then she turned cold towards everybody when we found out his brother and father died and even worse when her mother died... she had no one...I still gave her flowers but like before she would ignore them... 

 

I started to reach out to her when I signed up for this dance class even though I was majoring in music because I knew she would be in it and it's the last sem of senior year so I figured I could atleast tell her how I feel and be friends with her since we would probably be going separate ways at the end of college.

 

Mr.Kim finished his discussions about the showcase and told us to go and practice our performances. I was about to leave to go get my guitar and practice when...

 

"Except for the 'Special students' and the 'student-teachers' who will be helping them. Practice the steps here. The special students need to work harder and practice earlier for the special numbers of each class.Since they might have a hard time catching up with the whole class when we practice together next week, they should start early. So student-teachers I'll leave you to it."

 

The student-teachers: Minzi, Taemin, Minwoo and Minji were assignedto their special students: Eungyeol, Hani, Jaehee, and myself respectively... (a/n: Did you notice something about the names of the other special students? Yep! They're from the dramas that I love. Actually, I am not really a kpop fan... I'm really a kdrama addict and my biases are- if you'll notice actors: Lee Hongki, Jung Yonghwa, Sulli and Minho are some of my biases/fave actors/actresses.... keke... okay back to the story^~^)

 

Okay... Let's do this!  I'm gonna try hard not to make a fool of myself when she's teaching me.


Hey guys!

Sorry if it's boring! I'm having writer's block!!!!

And by the way... I'm in the mood for a oneshot maybe even some but I'm open for requests! If you'd like me to make a oneshot or about someone... I'll try my best...

I really want to write a oneshot or right now! But I really have no idea who to write about so please request!!!

By the way these were the actors I mentioned earlier:

Cha Engyeol- Lee Hyunwoo (To the Beautiful You)

Oh Hani- Jung Somin (Playful Kiss)

Goo Jaehee- Choi Jinri or'Sulli' of f(x) (To the beautiful you)

hehehe.... please request! 

as usual comment and suggest!

~Max