Not again... Part 1

Seppuku

 

{Minji's Point of View}

 

So now, I am at 11pm cleaning tables wiping off other peoples messes and got ready for closing time. 

 

"Okay everybody! Gather around! Great work today!" Mr.Choi acknowledged as we all gathered around him in the center of the now, empty resto.

 

"I would like you to meet your new co-worker, Ms.Jang Minji... Minji...." he pointed to me and motioned for me to come to his side.

 

"Anneonghaseyo Jang Minji~imnida" i said as I bowed to them and slightly smiled.

 

"Anneong! Waah.... You're so pretty!" the cute guy with the nerdy glasses excitedly let out while waving his hands frantically at me while the tall guy elbowed him and said,"This is why you don't have a girlfriend." 

 

"Ouch hyung! That hurt more than elbowing my side!" the one with the glasses said while rubbing the side where the tall guy had hit him. "Wae? you, Jonghyun hyung and Seunghyun hyung also don't have girlfriends" he continued, pointing at the tall one and the one with black hair or Jonghyun as the he'd said.

 

"Oh by the way this is Minhyuk, the immature one of this bunch." Mr.Choi said pointing to the cute one with glasses.

 

"Hyung!!" Munhyuk whined. Mr.Choi just chuckled. How cute...

 

"Jungshin, the calmest one who is also the maknae and gets annoyed easily." Mr.Choi said pointing to the tall one who bowed to me slightly.Seemed like it....

 

"Jonghyun, the so-called 'bad-'," Mr.Choi said pointing to the one that had striking eyes who just smiled at me devilish-ly as I raised one eyebrow but was pulled away from any other thoughts by Mr. Choi. What the?!

 

"And Seunghyun, the romantic," Mr.Choi said pointing to the barista who winked at me. Oh wow....

 

"Are you a noona like Shinhye noona??" Minhyuk said with an inquisitive look.

 

"Well..."Mr.Choi started, knowing that I don't really like to talk to peopler "she's a 20 year old university student so she's our new maknae!"

 

The guys; eyes were wide when they heard that I was younger than them.

 

"Oh! Do you have a boyfriend???" Seunghyun asked quizzically and I shook my head slightly as an answer.

 

 

"Not yet," Jonghyun said smiling devilish-ly at me again. I felt my cheeks get hot so I stared at the ground, hoping he wouldn't notice my blush, but he did because I saw him smirk and chuckle to himself. Then Shinhye saved me from further embarassment.

"Alright you guys, you're all scaring her off! I'm kind of jelous that you're acting all possesive of her but when I entered here you acted differently..." Shinhye acted like a child and pouted.

 

"Well of course noona. You have a boyfriend..." Jungshin said matter-of-factly.

 

"Correction... had" Shinhye smirked while gazing at the floor, probably remembering painful memories.

 

"Oh right , Mianhe noona..." Jungshin said with an apologetic look in his eyes.

 

"Ani... Gwenchana Jungshin~a..." she said sadly then smiled sadly... Ooohhh..Little miss sunshine is gone....

 

Then suddenly the door burst open to reveal 4 rowdy guys shouting and howling.....

 

Oh my God.... Not again....