According to plan

Seppuku

{Minji's Point of View}

 

I woke up still unsure of what I wanted but I didn't think of it further as I started to prepare for yet another day of the oh-so-boring school...

 

I took a bath, got dressed and trudged lazily to the bus station. I arrived early at my stop so I just sat there and closed my eyes while waiting for my bus to come. 

 

I didn't know why but I was actually expecting to see Lee Hongki's smiling face as I open my eyes. But as I did, I was disappointed to find nothing but the boring cars zipping by and people rushing to work and some street sweepers. I felt saddened by his absence. I wanted him to nag me with his notes and the fact that we had the same likes(just like that skull -printed scarf that we both have).

 

My bus came and I sighed as I forced my legs to pull me up and walked sadly to my usual lonely corner. 

 

I sighed looking at the empty seat next to me and felt an overwhelming feeling of longing for the person who used to sit beside me yesterday and irritate me. Now, I'm more irritated by the fact that it's now empty.

 

Nothing exciting happened during the whole ride so i kept my eyes closed until I got to school and went to my class.

 

It was the singing class so I reluctantly entered. Still debating with myself if I was going to smile at him or no or even acknowledge his presence. I decided to just completely ignore him like I wanted to the first time we met.

 

I turned the knob but I didn't find him there so, again I sighed and went to my seat at the far corner away from the happy bunch of classmates I've got who, as always, were having their mini talent show again.

 

The teacher entered but there was still no sign of Hongki...

 

Another sigh escaped my lips as the class ended and Hongki didn't ever arrive...

 

***

 

Next class was Music Composition, a class which I didn't have with Hongki. 

 

I was still thinking about him that I didn't even notice Yonghwa coming towards me until he waved his hands in front of my lifeless eyes. I turned with wide eyes at him. He was surprised and backed away a little losing his balance a bit but regaining it.

 

Oh. Class ended. I didn't notice.

 

"You alright?" I asked looking at him blankly.

 

"Yeah," Yonghwa slowly stood up and gave a nervous laugh.

 

I just stood up, picked up my backpack and stuffed my things inside.

 

"How 'bout you? You alright? You seemed lost a while ago..." he asked as I continued to fix my stuff

 

"How'd you know? You been staring at me the whole time?" I asked accusingly.

 

"Yea--uh--uhm... no... 'course not... I mean not that you're not nice to look at...."

 

I raised an eyebrow as I turned to look at him fully.

 

"I mean, you look nice..."

 

I raised my other eyebrow.

 

"I mean, you're pretty and I look at you a lot -- b-but not in a erted kind of way b-but...."

 

I raised both my eyebrows higher.

 

"Uh... I should stop now right?"

 

I just nodded once and turned to leave.

 

"U-uhm Mi-Minji~ssi...."

 

I turned to look at him with my arms crossed. He took a deep breath and exhaled a long breath while closing his eyes.

 

"Minji..." his eyes still closed.

 

....

 

...

 

..

 

.

 

He looks up with eyes overflowing with sincerity

 

"I like you. Will you go out with me?"

 

B-Bwo?!


Hey guys!

So OMG! Don't you think Yonghwa's confession was so cute?

This is gonna be better... I promise.... :)

As usual comment & suggest!

Max^~^