What a long day....

Seppuku

{MInji's Point of View}

"I thought we agreed that you won't talk to me anymore," I said and continued eating.

 

He sat down, took a piece of paper and wrote... What is he doing???

 

I continued to eat. I don't know why, but I didn't mind his presence anymore-- maybe he just annoyed me so much that just by ignoring him maybe he could go away. A moment later I felt a post-it stuck to my hand. I couldn't help but read it since I was already looking down and it just appeared right before my eyes. 

 

I rolled my eyes as I read the note. I looked sideways at him and saw he was eating a bit too close to me so I moved farther away from him and read the note.

 

I'm not TALKING to you am I? You're the only one who's talking here^^ kekeke....

 

Ugh! Why is this guy so ignorant?! Can't he see that I like being alone?! I threw the paper at him and noticed that he, once again, came near me so I scooted farther away again and ate my food faster so i could get away from him.

 

Seconds later another note was stuck to my hand. 

 

Can I please be your friend? You're the only one I know here! :(

 

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. How can I get this guy to stop bugging me?... Maybe I should just reply...I threw it back to him after writing:

 

You seem pretty friendly to me... It wouldn't hurt if you found new friends... And I bet you already have...and trust me... You don't want to be my friend

 

It was a simple reply that would hopefully stop him from trying to be my friend...Aparantly not... I thought as I stared at the note that was once again, stuck to my hand.

 

No, I haven't met any friends yet so... can you be my friend Minji~ssi??? Please?

 

I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time since I met him this morning.... How could this guy whom I just saw talking to strangers the other day not have any friends yet?

 

"Hey, Hongki!" Jonghoon, the school's hottie shouted to him and widened his eyes when he saw me but Hongki just shook his head at him which Jonghoon acknowledged with a slight nod and then he just sat back down at the table with his other kingka friends, Lee Jaejin and Minhwan. Oh, so he did have friends...

 

I looked over to Hongki and raised an eyebrow. He just smiled shyly and looked down at his food and started eating like more than before... He seemed to think better than to talk to me and as expected, another note was passed as I was just finishing my lunch. 

 

I just wanted to know you more

 

That struck me. Why did he want to know me??? Did he-- by any chance-- like me??? NO! This can't happen... he just has no idea.

 

I need to get away from him... So I stood up, carried my tray to the cleaning station and stormed out of the cafeteria, going wherever in campus my feet would take me.

 

I ended up in the school garden and because my next class was an hour from now I decided to sit down. I hadn't notice the whole time, I was holding on to the note. Maybe it was because a hope was rising in me that I could, for once, have a friend.

 

I don't want anyone to die anymore... but I NEED someone... I feel lonely.... I want to have company... not just Kat but a person who can be with me when I need them. I need someone.... I need someone... Ugh! Damn this curse.

 

"M-Minji?" a soft voice stuttered...What the f*** is he doing now?

 

"Yah! Lee Hongki! I thought I told you to sta--" Oh! It's not him....

 

"B-B-Bwo?" he said.

 

"Ahh.... anni... Mian.... It's just that I thought you were that annoying monkey again," I said looking down, slightly embarassed... I looked at him slowly and our eyes met for a moment when I saw his hand moving towards my face and I panicked.... What is he doing? Ottoke? Should I slap him or should I run?? or should I hug him? Bwo? Hug? what am I thinking? I can't make another person hope for friendship with me...

 

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand wipe away the tears on my cheek that I didn't know had been falling. It's just that I kept remembering the death of my other family members and I can't help but be sorry if something happened to anyone because of me..... 

 

I stared at him with wide eyes "Yonghwa~ssi," I managed to say...and as if he just noticed what he had done, he quickly pulled back his hand and moved a step away from him. Good, he knew well. 

 

"Mianhe" he said shyly staring at the ground. He bowed a bit to me.

 

"Anni, gwenchana... And what are you doing here?" Was he following me??? Cause I swear this garden was empty since most of the people were in the cafeteria...

 

Seeing him lost for words, I just  said, "Nevermind," and left.

 

I decided to skip school for today since I just had one class left and I was sure I didn't need it. So I went out the gate and just told the guard that I had no more classes and I needed to leave for an urgent matter and before I knew it I was walking along Hongdae...  I had nothing to do everyday so I need my mind to be occupied during the afternoons s I wouldn't think about it anymore.... Well, that was what my psychiatrist said. I needed something to keep my mind occupied so that I wouldn't think about it much.


Hey Geysh!!!

hahahaha! I was about to add more to this chap but decided to cut it into 2 chaps so I'll be having 4 chaps today!

Do look forward to it!

Comments/Suggestions/Subscriptions always welcome!

~Max