Just another day to Minji... or is it?

Seppuku

{Minji's Point of View}

"Time of death 5:56pm-- "

***

"Omma!"

 

Bee-bee-bee-beep____Bee-bee-bee-beep___Bee-bee-bee-beep___Bee-bee-bee-beep

 

Ugh! dreaming again! When will this stop?!

 

I got up and turned off the alarm

 

Took a bath and got dressed. I matched my outfit to my dance classes today.

 

I went out of my flat and the alarm.And set off to school. I arrived at the bus stopped which was empty and sat down at the edge, leaning my head on the pole. Slowly I closed my eyes savoring the sound of the early morning streets which held less cars and a warm blazing sun. It seemed like a nice day to me. 

 

"Oh! You're the one from yesterday! on the bus right?!" a guy shouted and I ignored it thinking it was not me that he was pertaining to. Someone poked my cheek and i slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by the smiling, crazy, immature guy whom I admit was pretty handsome. I widened my eyes and stood up to back away from him.

 

"Wae~yo??? I just want to meet my co-skull-scarf-er!" he said with a beaming smile. I just stood there not caring if I looked very awkward but I just didn't want a friend.

 

"See! You're even wearing yours now! Me too!" He said pointing his pointer finger from me to him and back. Tsk! Like we're so alike!

 

"Who-Who are you?" I inquired. I mentally smacked myself for blurting it out before knowing if I really wanted to know his name... This is getting really dangerous. I can't be his friend. Not now. Not ever.

 

It's just too dangerous, I thought... or so I thought I said it inside my head.

 

"What's too dangerous?" he asked. And I just raised my right eyebrow at him putting on my best what-the-hell-are-you-saying face. 

 

"Ah! Oh! Ah.... Lee Hongki~imnida..." he said with a shy smile on his face and his hand scratching the back of his neck, chuckling nervously. I almost smiled at him.... he was just so gorgeous and adorable that I think I might just want to be his f-- no Minji! This is not right! I again mentally smacked myself.

 

I didn't know what to say so i just stood ther avoiding his gaze. He was just about to ask me what my name was and greatfully the bus came and i immediately hopped in. Don't get me wrong. I didn't mean to be rude... I just have to be.

 

I sat at my usual position putting on my headphones and played LinkinPark. I gazed at the back of the seat in front of me so that I could avoid eye contact with that Lee Hongki guy that was outside.

 

It took moments after the bus moved forward and when we were a good few meters from that bus stop, I looked up with a sigh of relief and turned my head to the window to see if the guy was still there. Good. He wasn't so I relaxed on my seat and as I turned to look at the supposedly empty seat beside me, I see him again. 

 

"Ah!" I let out a short, not-so-loud scream and scooted to the space between me and the window, desperate for space.

 

"Anneong!" he said while waving his hands childishly. Tsk!As if he didn't already notice my resentment to company! I thought.

 

"Can you move?!" I said with a quite furious expression on my face. He was shocked by my sudden outburst but obliged and moved a seat away from me.

 

I sighed and sat back, closing my eyes. After a few moments, I felt a piece of paper land on my lap and opened my eyes to see who put it there. The guy~ Lee Hongki was looking out his side of the window, wistling, feigning innocence.

 

I sighed again and opened the note which read:

 

Hi! I'd like to be your friend! ^^

 

I just crumpled it and threw it back to him. In moments , another paper was thrown to my lap.

 

I eyed it, thinking if I should pick it up but decided to just read it and write him back to get it over with.

 

Please??? I make a great friend! 

 

I smirked and peeked at him at the side of my eye and saw his disappointed face staring at me.

I don't want to! Don't talk to me or pass me any more of your letters!

 

I crumpled it again and threw it at him. Unexpectedly, he threw another letter to my lap but standing strong and trying my best not to be curious about what's inside it I threw it back to him crumpled. I thought he was going to throw it back to me to get me to read it but this time he took the seat beside me and stuck the note in front of my face. I couldn't bear with the curiosity anymore and read the note....

 

Can I atleast know your name?

 

I sighed and looked out the window... weighing my options again. If I tell him my name that would signify the start of a friendship. But then again, his note sounded like it's saying he's never going to bother me again if I just gave him my name. So I too the paper and wrote:

 

If I tell you my name will you not speak to me again?

 

He looked like he didn't want the offer but he said,"Fine."

 

"Jang Minji," i said. He was about to say something but I ran away from him since my stop was here, I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed to the exit. I never looked back to see if he was following me, I just kept walking briskly to my classroom with my head down and my hands in my pockets. 

***

As expected, my Singing Class room was as it should be. It was just like yesterday. People singing and laughing and doing other mini-performances.

 

I took my seat at the back and waited for the teacher to come in. And when she came, i sat properly and once more, pretended to listen. Toughts about the gu-- Hongki were running in my head so I didn't concentrate in class as usual. I took out my notebook and started doodling again.

 

Thoughts of him invaded mine. Ugh! He is just so annoying! Why can't he just back off and make friends with someone else? Why does he keep pushing me to be friends with him? Why did he follow me at the bus, doesn't he have anything to do with his life than bother me? Why does he need to know my name???? these thoughts circled my head as discussion moved.

 

A knock on the door made me jump back to reality and I glanced up to see that annoying, jerkfaced, immature baby... 

What the F*** is he doing here???! Is he following me still? I was about to burst out with my accusation when my teacher interrupted my plan and said:

"Alright guys! This is Mr.Lee Hongki. The new transfer student. Please make him feel welcome and work with him well!" Ms.Kang said with a warm smile on her face.

 

Transfer student?! What the-

 

"Annyeonghasayo! choneun Lee Hongki~imbinda! I hope to be good friends with you all!" he said bowing his head a bit toward the class.

 

"Please take a seat!" Ms.Kang motioned for him to sit somewhere. He scanned the room for empty seats and passed over my eyes, I quickly looked down and covered my face with my hands but too late! He already found me and when my eyes met his' I saw him beaming a smile at me and waving his hands frantically at me...

 

He saw an empty seat beside me and his smile grew wider. I swear, as he walked, most of the girls were fangirling and murmuring how cute he is and how handsome he is. Wow! They are really blind! Can't they see him through?!

 

Oh God! This is going to be really embarassing! There are other empty seats! Why did he have to sit here???! I thought as he sat down next to me and was smiling widely at me. I was thinking if I can make a run for it and started walking briskly towards the back door but my teacher caught me and asked me to sit back down. And so I did as i was told and sat back down. 

 

"Anneong Jang Minji~ssi!" he said smiling at me. I ignored him and continued to doodle on my notebook but when I looked at my notebook, I was horrified to see that i was unconsciouly doodling 'Lee Hongki' with hearts on it! And to add to my already very huge disappointment, Hongki looked at my table and stared at my notebook and chuckled evily while I was being eaten up at my place. I think i am now as red as a tomato in embarassment! 

 

"Yah, I had no idea you like me already," he said as he continued to chuckle to himself.

 

I tried as quietly as I can to move my whole chair away from him but he followed every move I made teasingly.

 

"Yah! Ms.Jang and Mr.Lee! quit it back there! and get back to your original positions!"Ms. Kang shouted.

 

We went back to out positions and Hongki was chuckling at the incident while I was throwing him glares. He just ignored me and continued chuckling at me.

*****

****

***

**

*

This is going to be a looooooong semester.