Two strikes in a day! I might be out!

Seppuku

 

{Minji's Point of View}

 

Class ended and unlike usual, I packed up as fast as I could, not wanting to stay any longer with that Lee Hongki!

 

I was walking along the corridor to my next class which was dancea class. It went on as usual. We started off with the teacher doing demonstrations with what we were supposed to do and then we try what they just showed us. The whole school was busy preparing for our upcoming school showcase. And I was not going to waste my time with lounging around so I practiced hard trying  hard to memorize every step and synchronizing my movements, trying to make themas perfect as always. Before the class ended, we were asked to perform one-by-one  so that our teacher could asses us and make comments or pair us with one of the better ones if ever we fail. 

 

I was up second and when I was done with my demo without missing a beat and following all the choreography, they all clapped in awe  but I ignored it since I didn't really want it. 

 

Along the middle, one guy was having a hard time catching up. he was missing some of the beats and messed up some of the steps but finished off with an average performance. Since our Mr.Kim was not impressed he was asked to be paired with... oh the f***...me.

 

You can tell I didn't like the idea. But I still had to do it since saeng ordered me to. 

 

Class ended and I was packing my stuff and gulping down my last bit of water. I shoved the water bottle into my bag and was very thirsty still. I picked up my bag and as i turned to walk to the door, I came face-to-face with the guy I was supposed to help earlier. 

 

"Excuse me," i said and bowed slightly as I walked to the door. 

 

"Ah! Right! Yeah! Chogiyo!" the guy called out to me and I turned around annoyed "Mwo?!" I replied irritated.

 

He was quite shocked but refused to let it surface. He was scratching the back of his head and chuckling nervously to himself.

 

"What is it you want?" I had to yell to make him talk to me again.

 

"Ah--- here." he said handing me an unopened water bottle. I was just eyeing it until her motioned it towards me  telling me to take it and i accepted it with an almost unseen smile on my face. I drank some and was about to leave when he called me again.

 

"Oh, you're still here?" I said. I thought he had already left.

 

"Ah-- yeh," he started,"You see, I just wanted to thank you for helping me with this class and to say sorry for bothering you to teach me," he said staring at the ground and I just chuckled.

 

"Ah... it's okay, When saeng orders me, I need to do it. So don't say sorry for it," I said trying to look as blank as possible when in truth, I was just hiding the smile that was about to come out of me a while ago. He looks so cute being shy-- Aish! What's with these thoughts of mine lately? They've been very friendly.

 

He chuckled nervously. He really was cute being all shy at failing to do it correctly. But he was not all that bad, Mr.Kim might just have a problem right now. He was also quite handsome and he had a body that's just right-- not too thin, not too bulky and unlike Lee Hongki... he wasn't so annoying.

 

"Ahh" he started, pulling me away from my thoughts. "Choneun Jung Yonghwa~imnida. Anneong!" he bowed to me and i just acknowledged him with a nod and started to walk away.

 

I was at the door when he called me again. I turned around slowly though not as irritated as before.

 

And when I was facing him, he said,"Ah--- IJustWantToKnowYourName" he said all in one breath.

 

"Jang Minji," i said after chuckling at his silly awkwardness.

 

He closed his eyes tight "Please, I need to kno--" he opened his eyes wide.

 

He is so adorable right now!"Choneun Jang Minji. Now, I'm going to go have my lunch." I said and started walking towards the cafeteria.

***

I walked in the cafeteria and ordered my food. Hehehe.... that Jung Yonghwa is so cute! It makes me want to be friends with him even though I said I wouldn't.

 

I got my order and walked to my usual table that was at the very corner of the room and started to eat. I had my headphones on so I didn't notice someone eatinf beside me until a hand holding a chocolate milk drink appeared in front of my food. As i followed the arm, it lead right into... him again.


 

Hi Dears! Whatup?

hehe.... on a roll today...

triple update! Boom Baby! I've had like 3 mugs of cofee just to keep my writing!

Hope you're enjoying it so far!

Who do you think it is???

Yonghwa or Hongki???

Find out more... tomorrow or maybe later if I have time ^~^

~Max