Yes... A Lot More...

Kiss Me

 

Kiseop drew closer to Kevin. Their lips barely separated by a millimeter... 

Kevin's eyes fluttered shut gently. His breathing uneven as he felt a warm soft hand lightly lingering near his neck, fingertips softy caressing the sensitive spot at the back of his neck.

A soft moan escaped Kevin's neck and he blushed quickly, embarrassed by the way his body reacted to such a small touch.

Kevin slowly opened his eyes. His brain was clouded and when Kiseop looked into his eyes, he saw that Kevin's eyes was glassy with lust.

Kiseop in a short breathe, he pushed down the urge to pin Kevin down and capture those sweet small lips and…

"Kevin..."

 

[Flashback]

 

It's been 2 weeks since

Kevin paused... he stared down at what he wrote in his journal. After a minute of staring he picked up his pen and continued.

Eli kissed me.

Kevin slowly drew in a breathe as he reencountered what happened that day... 

"Kevin!"

Kevin dropped his pen in a flash and quickly closed his journal. He turned around to face the door just in time when Eli came inside, standing at the door with a green frogs apron tied around his waist and a spatula in one hand.

"Yeah." Kevin hid in front of the desk, and with a fast movement, he piled another book to cover his journal behind his back without Eli knowing. Kevin had on a nervous smile as he waited for Eli's reply.

Please please... please... Kevin prayed that Eli wouldn't come to his desk and find his journal.

Eli raised an eyebrow at Kevin and gave him a questioning look. "Dinners ready... anything wrong Kevin?"

"Nope nothing's wrong... Just finishing some homework, I'll come in a sec." Kevin uneasily said. He tried to give Eli a reassuring smile that everything was fine. 

When Eli finally left, Kevin let out a sigh of relief.

"Two weeks since we kissed... just two short week..." Kevin quietly whispered.

"Two weeks since I... accepted these feelings and..." Kevin paused, not quite sure what to say next...

"And nothing... nothing happened?..." Kevin wondered out loud, he quietly paced around the room until finally stopping in front of his and Eli's shared table near the window.

On the table were stacks of books for class, a small sky blue Doraemon clock that Eli gave Kevin for his birthday when they were in high school, a picture frame of Eli and Kevin with their cap and gown on graduation, and an empty glass cup that once had water in it.

Kevin picked up his journal and re-read what he just wrote.

It's been 2 weeks since Eli kissed me.

He picked up his pen from the table and wrote one last sentence in his journal. He laid his journal back on the table and left.

 

Kevin casually hopped on top of the kitchen counter and patently watched Eli cook dinner. He was making hamburgers and cooked Kevin's burger well done just the way he likes it. In a small pot, Eli had some water boiling for kimchi soup.

He watched Eli skillfully add seasoning and all the ingredients into the soup.

This is all normal... What we're doing now... Just cooking dinner as normal... Kevin thought with some hints of secret disappointment in his own thoughts.

Kevin wasn't sure what to think after what happened two weeks ago. It was pretty hot and steamy then, powered by undiscovered desire but nothing serious happened... Just one kiss shared. Sadly.

And now. Kevin was afraid that nothing changed.. He wanted it to change though. Kevin wanted everything to change.

But... nothing happened.. Everything was... normal.

Eli never spoke of what happened, he... acted normal. Just like everything was fine.

Kevin almost believed that Eli never really meant to do what he did. He was too afraid to ask or even talk about what happened and Eli never did either.

Kevin almost gave up but... there were times...

"Kevin." Kevin was too lost in thought to notice Eli approaching him.

Eli held a spoon towards Kevin's lips, a sweet smile on his lips. Kevin took a sip and instantly smiled. Eli was a wonderful cook and Kevin fell in love with each of Eli's dishes.

It reminded Kevin of when they first started to live with each other. Eli would often cook while Kevin tasted, loud music would be playing and they would spend hours trying new recipes.

Just like before... this is normal... it doesn't mean anything...

Eli took the spoon from Kevin's lips and brought it to his own. the remaining, a sly smile on his face.

Kevin's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Eli the spoon, the same spoon that he just used. Kevin's face flushed red at the thought of what this meant...

Second hand kiss... I just gave Eli a second hand kiss... 

Kevin held his hand to his face, trying to hide his flushed cheeks. He shyly looked away, embarrassed.

Oh gosh… just look how lame I’ve gotten, here I am getting flustered by such a thing as second hand kiss when in fact, it’s just Eli a spoon… I wanna be that spoon.. OH GOSH I’M BECOMING JELEOUS OF A MERCE SPOON, WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME?

Kevin felt a hand on his, looking up he saw Eli gently holding his hand, a caring compassionate gaze in his eyes. Eli slowly leaned in closer to Kevin. Kevin's eyes widen, his breathe caught in his throat as he was frozen to his spot.

Eli continued to lean in closer and in spite of everything Kevin was hoping for, Eli stopped when they were face to face.

A flash of pain crossed Kevin's face. He was hurt... disappointed.. And afraid... afraid that... everything in fact did not change.

But mostly he was angry. Damn Eli…

"You should really learn how to cook Kevin, I won't always be here you know." Eli's voice was sad but his smile stayed on his beautiful face.

Kevin was drowned with so much emotion when Eli left to set the table, leaving Kevin alone in the kitchen. But before Eli left, Kevin took note of Eli's red flushed ears...

Kevin was hurt... sad... disappointed... but he had hope.

Because at times like these, when Eli showed the slightly bit of something more than normal, Kevin would have hope. That Eli wasn’t just playing with him and that maybe, just maybe, he was perhaps shy?

It's stupid... it doesn't mean anything... really stupid... Kevin thought but he then decided that he... was right. What he wrote in his journal was correct. It had to be.

If not, he was going to be pissed.

While Eli and Kevin ate dinner that night, Kevin's journal laid untouched on the table in their room.

There were only two sentences written on that day's entry.

It’s been 2 weeks since Eli kissed me.

The last thing Kevin wrote... he held onto close in his heart.

And I think things will change now for good.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Kevin inched closer to Kiseop but he moved back, his hand no longer playfully lingering on Kevin's neck but gently resting on Kevin's soft pink flushed cheek.

Kiseop looks straight into Kevin's eyes. 

"Don't play with me Kevin..." 

And softly brought his lips down onto Kevin's, their lips barely brushing past each other.

A kiss so soft, it was like a memory.

"... Because I'm serious." Kiseop whispered against Kevin's lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm back again with another chapter! Woohoo!!! ^o^

It's snowing like crazy here in Minnesota! Snowing in the middle of April? That's Minnesota for ya -.-

But it snowed so much that school was canceled (yayyy, I had 2 tests today that I was pretty sure that I was gonna fail but now I don't have to take it :D) I had time today to write another chapter and since the weekend is here, I'll probably have time to update yet ANOTHER chapter this weekend, Woop woop ^O^ *raising the roof

*cough cough

ugh... sorry *runs away in embarrassment T^T

 

Thank you for those who subscribed and thank you for those who read my fanfic ^.^

Please comment below if you have any suggestions or thoughts on the fanfic or if you just simiply wanna say hi :D

 

Subscribe if you likey~