A Day Before Christmas Eve

Kiss Me

 

"I'm... so.... s-sorry Dong-....D-Dongho..." 

"It's okay Hyung..." Dongho's faint words blew warm breathes onto the back of Kevin's hair as he sat crouched on the floor in front of the younger, his face buried into his lap as he muffled sorries to him.

"He.. he didn't do anything to me Hyung.. it's just scratches and bruises, they'll heal.." Dongho's reassuring words failed to reach the ears of the broken Kevin who laid his head lifelessly into his lap, red puffs eyes to match his red sore red nose from the hours of crying.

"No Dongho.. they may heal but.. b-but honestly... you're broken inside too Dongho.. don't lie to me I see it in your eyes.. some part of you hates me for what I got you into.." Kevin lifted his head to met Dongho's eyes but after seeing them glisten with threatening falling tears, he quickly brought his head back down. A choke suffocating the inside of his raw throat as he tried to muffle a cry. "You got hurt because of me... wae?.. why do you still... hold... onto me.. like this?... I don't... deserve... this treatment..."

"Hyun-"

"HE ING BROKE TWO OF YOUR RIBS, GAVE A BLACK EYE AND BROKE YOUR ARM! AND IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF ME! HOW CAN YOU STILL SAY IT'S OKAY WHEN IT CLEARLY ISN'T!!!!?!?!?!"

Dongho's words were immediately cut off by Kevin's screams which echoed throughout the hall outside of the courtroom. Head turned and people whispered as they passed by the two but Dongho didn't even bother to notice them. Instead, he focused his attention on his Hyung who was sobbing in his lap on the floor.

"It's okay... because today it's going to be over.. everything Hyung." Dongho lightly weaved his slim fingers through Kevin's hair and patted his head gently, calming him. "The court session is today... after this, he'll be gone.."

"No.. no he won't Dongho.. he'll always be here... he won't leave.." Kevin continued to mutter these words as Dongho silently held onto him until a woman interrupted them.

"Dongho?"

"Oh nae, annyeonghaseyo." Dongho politely bowed to the woman in front of him who stared concernly at Kevin. "What are you doing here Victoria Noona?"

"I'm here for the court case.. as one of the witness." Victoria quietly replied back. As other's poured into the courtroom for that evenings session, she said goodbye to Dongho and Kevin and entered the courtroom. Her thoughts tracing a step behind her. 

She could never figure out how Dongho could be so collected and calm, especially since he was also assaulted by Kiseop's brother during the night they rescued Kevin. Her memory of that night as sharp as a night and she feared that it was forever stay that way. A fresh memory, engraved into his mind.

The mixed pitch screams of Dongho and Kevin could be heard throughout the hall in the dorm. Her footsteps echoing louder and louder as her footsteps fasten the louder the screams grew. It was winter break and the dorms were usually vacant all except for a few who stay during the break.

That night, there was only 6 people in the dorm.

Victoria...

Tiffany...

Dongho...

Kevin...

Him...

and...

... Kiseop.

Victoria shooe her head as she sat down in her seat in the courtroom, trying to pray away the horrid image of finding Tiffany frantically running down the hall towards her screaming words that quickly drowned out by the thundering sound of glass breaking inside of Kevin's room.

Her eyes flashed as the scene of finding that man tered on top of Dongho laid in front of her view. The feeling of a raw bloody scream building up in was all to familiar too her now.

 

 

On December 23, a day before Christmas Eve at approximately 12 midnight.

Shin Dongho, 15 years of age went inside of Kevin Woo's dorm room to investigate a strange loud thumping sound coming from his room.

Kevin Woo laid on the bed, completely stripped with a black 2.5 ft belt tied around his hands held behind his back. His conditions are listed in the medical records in page D23.

The assaulter attacked Dongho, threatening him with a Gerber 22-41122 Drop Point Lightweight Pocket Knife, 2.1" pointed towards his throat. He rapidly smashed his head to the wall (skull damage is also listed in DOngho's medical record, see page C17 for details).

Dongho quote "I knew I had to do something to save Kevin.. and also to save myself.. I did what I thought was necessary for our survival."

Shin Dongho quote "distracted" the assualtent by involvitarcty contact. With him laying on top of a coffee table and the man on top of him, he secretly drew the pocket knife that was hidden inside of his back pocket he previously placed there.

The damage: a 2 inch depth gash wound to the chest (details on medical record prints page A24)

Shin Dongho attempted to carry Kevin Woo in his arms as he ran out of the room. But the assaulter attacked him concluding to Kevin falling out of Dongho's arms and a few feet away from the door.

The man consistently attacked Dongho (medical record Page C18)

Kevin Woo crawled out of the room and to the nearest dorm room.

Stephanie Hwang better known as by her friends Tiffany, found Kevin passed out in front of her door at approximately 1:29 A.M. She later retreated him to her room and placed him on her bed.

Song Qian known as Victoria, stated that she came to the dorm after her night shift job at the convenience store and heard loud alarming screams throughout the building.

After arriving at the 5th floor, Tiffany came running to her screaming frantically about Kevin. They heard a loud crash of glass breaking coming from Kevin's room.

Victoria left Tiffany to care for Kevin while she came into the room.

Dongho laid strapped onto the bed, penetrated by the assaulter.

 

 

"Did he ualy assaulted you Kevin Woo?" 

Kevin took a deep breathe, a tear slipping out of his eye before he slowly fluttered them open.

"I Kevin Woo, wa-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

May 12. 2:27 P.M.

Kevin Woo denied of any relations of being by the assaulter.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! ^0^

Just a quick update cause I haven't updated in about a week. I hope this chapter didn't disappoint... been busy this summer with my older sister's grad party and cousins getting married.

Okay! So just as an FYI just in case this chapter was a lil confusing, this is a FLASHBACK!

 

well since I'm FYI-ing (I just completely made that word up :P) , I would like to notify you guys that starting next month on July 1st til August 8th (about a month) I will NOT be able to update. I will be taking a persoanl summer break to go visit my parents and go to Thailand (woohoo :D)

It PAINS me that I won't be able to update for that lonnggg but yep, it must be done. No updates for a whole bloody month starting July.

funny BONAS side story (okay not really), the description of the pocket knife is actually true, I seriously went on google and searched for the perfect pocket knife for this story. The history in my sister's laptop looks like a ceral killer has been in it.

its like:

pokcet knife for safety

pocket knfie

knife for hunting

killing knife

sharp knife

multiple use of a pocket knife

dangers of knives

knife

knifes

how to kill with a pocket knife

where to hind your pocket knife

purse knife??

perfect killing knife

lightweight pocket knife

knife for pocket

cheap pocket knife

pocket knife store

address of pocket knife stores

pockets

 

-.- she thinks I'm even more crazy than usual now...

but if you guys do wanna see what type of knife was used in this story, then just take the description and paste it into google, I'm sure you'll find it somewhere. Not sure why you would wanna see the pocket knife *shrugs* maybe it'll help you imagine the scene better or something though I'm also not sure why you would want to imagine such a scene in the first place.

ughh sorry for blahing here, just bored, sister left me at home while she went shopping -_-

I hope everyone is having a blasting summer and please stay healthy and beautiful ^^

 

Thank you for viewing and please comment and or subscribe if ya like~

 

[honestly guys I don't bite (unless treathen...) so please do chat with me!]