Get You Back

Kiss Me

WARNING!!! contains some foul langauge in here and a lil something else... you have been warned *_*

 

 

"Yahhhh let go!" Soohyun grabbed Tiffany's risk and dragged her out of the room, leaving a confused Eli and Kevin as he closed the door behind them as they left into the hallway.

"What the HELL do you think you're doing?!" Soohyun hissed under his breath after he let go of Tiffany's arm.

"Hey! I should be asking you that! What were you thinking of when you kidnapped Eli!!!" Tiffany crossed her arms in front of her and glared at her brother.

"Aisshhh you're such a pain you know, don't interfere with Eli and Kevin. I know you want to play love doctor and all but please, I'm begging you."

"I wasn't playing love doctor and I wasn't going to tell Kevin anything, gezz."

 

"Hey Kevin.." Eli awkwardly said as he rubbed the back of his head with my hand.

"Oh hi Eli.." Kevin shifted in his feet as he looks down at the ground, not meeting his eyes.

.......

Silence hung in the air as they both stood in the room, not saying a word.

"Well we're going to head home now! Bye guys!" Soohyun popped his head in the room and quickly waved at them before dragging Tiffany with him.

"I'll see you at school Eli!" Tiffany yelled as she was dragged out the door by Soohyun.

"Yah get your hands off me!"

"Whatever! Stop being so noisy!!!"

"I wouldn't have to yell if you weren't so dense!"

“Don’t call me dense!”

“I just did!”

“Shut up!”

“You know what, you should have stayed abroad in America. No one wants you here Tiffa-“

The loud noises of Tiffany and Soohyun bickering could be heard down the hall as they left the apartment. That left only Eli and Kevin at home. Alone.

Eli turned towards Kevin after he quietly closed the front the door.

"So Kevin.. What do you want to do today? We still have about 5 hours until classes start in the afternoon." Eli asked as casually as he could and took a seat next to Kevin on the coach in the living room.

"Well.. I was thinking maybe we could hang out. You know, just walk around the city." Kevin gave Eli an innocent smile that made his heart bound. "And maybe go to the ice cream shop we used to go to in high school."

Eli instantly smiled back, "Yeah that would be great."

 

Kevin's tongue swirled around the ice cold ice cream cold, a drop of it dripping down Kevin's pink plum lips. He slowly his mouth, his tongue dragging down on his bottom lip.

"Eli?" Kevin stood in front of Eli with two ice cream cones in his hands.

Eli quickly snapped out of his dirty daydream and stares up at Kevin, flushing red.

"Thanks Kevin." Eli took one ice cream cone from Kevin's hand and they sat by a small table near the window.

"Aw Eli remember when we used to come here every day after school to study, I really miss this place!" Kevin said excitedly as he remembered those happy memories.

"Yeah but maybe that would explain why we were so chubby in high school. We came here too often." Eli chuckled as he remembered Kevin's chubby cheeks from high school and his own chubby figure. "No wonder we didn't have girlfriends."

Kevin easily punches Eli's arm. "Eli!"

Eli continued to laugh and caught Kevin's hand as he tried to punch him. He held his hand a second too long, noticing that Kevin's hand was in his, Eli quickly pulled back but Kevin held on to it.

"You know we're been a bit distanced from one another lately... I really missed hanging out with you Eli." Kevin says sincerely, looking deep into Eli's eyes.

"I... I miss you too Kevin." Eli's voice uneven, his eyes trapped into Kevin's as he couldn’t look away.

"You sound like you're confessing to me Eli." Kevin says with a laugh and lets go of Eli's hand.

"Maybe I was."

Kevin looks at Eli, his mouth open as if he was about to say something but nothing came out.

"Kidding." Eli laughs it off but he couldn't help but feel hurt.

"Yeah... funny." Kevin laughs too but his smile didn't quite reach his face and the ice cream no longer tasted sweet.

 

"They're too slow..." Tiffany taps her pencil on her desk as she zones out of the professor's lecture.

"Shhh I'm actually trying not to fail this class." Soohyun was quickly writing down notes into his notebook. "And who are you even talking about?"

"Oh you know who, don't act dumb." Tiffany impatiently shifts in her seat.

"Why do you even care so much?"

"Because, if they don't like I don't know do it now then nothing will ever happen." Tiffany lets out a sigh.

"Do it?" Soohyun raised his eyebrow and stared at Tiffany.

"Oh shut up you know what I mean." 

"What exactly do they want them to do? Hmm? Oh my gosh Tiffany I can't believe you're actually shipping those two." Soohyun chuckles and closes his notebook.

"Hey!!! Don’t' mock me! I know you ship those two too!" Tiffany punches Soohyun in the shoulder.

"Yeah but I'm not trying to meddle into their affairs unlike you."

"I'm just helping, you know, sparking the fire."

"Just leave them alone."

"But I have a plan Soohyun~"

Tiffany's phone vibrated in her pocket, she took it out and looked at the message, and a smile spreads across her face. 

"And the plan starts right now."

 

"Eli!!!" Eli turned around to see Dongho and Tiffany running down the hall towards him, their faces frantic.

"What’s a wrong guys?" Eli was confused on what was going on.

"It's Kevin." Tiffany said seriously, tears swelling in her eyes.

 

There was a huge crowd in front of the computer classroom. Eli quickly pussed his way through the crowd and into the classroom where a group was boys were circled around a computer screen. There were all muttering among each other.

"Damn I didn't know he was that..."

"Hot."

"Somebody should send this pic to me."

"I would so tap that."

"Damn that as-"

"SHUT UP!"

Kevin came storming into the room, his face completely red as he saw what was on the computer screen. He roughly yanks the computer cord out and the screen turns black.

"Kevin.." Eli unsurely places a hand on Kevin's shoulder who harshly pushes his hand back and turns around.

“Yah! What do you think you are doi-“ Kevin’s eyes widen when he sees Eli standing in front of him, his voice dropping to a hiss as he backs away. “What are you doing here?” Kevin accidently bumps into a guy behind him.

"Hey you booked tonight cause after seeing that, I think I want to see it for myself." The stranger  spoke into Kevin's ear, grabbing his and squeezes it. 

"Damn I never knew Kevin looks like that underneath those clothes."

"I always knew Kevin was such a ."

"I won't be surprise if he's a host."

"I'll visit that club anytime then."

"Want to come home with me Kevin..."

The crowd of boys starts to circle around Kevin, grabbing and groping him. Kevin tries to get away but they cornered him.

"Stop it... I said stop! I sai-" Kevin's voice was muffled as the crowd got closer to Kevin.

"Come on sweetie, we just want to have fun. And according to those pictures, it seems like you like to have fun too." A tall blonde boy comes up to Kevin and s Kevin's , his lips close to his eyes.

Kevin felt disgusted, dirty, he just wanted to get away. The tall boy leans in closer to Kevin, about to kiss him. Kevin closes his eyes, afraid.

Suddenly the pressure of the other boys body was no longer on Kevin, he slowly peeks an eye open to see a familiar back towards him.

"Eli..."

"Sorry boys but he's mine." 

Huh?!

Kevin was taken by surprise when Eli unexpectedly grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him into the wall, pressing their bodies tightly together as he stole Kevin's breathe away with a passionate kiss.

The room fell silent as they intensely watches the two boys make out in front of their own eyes. Some even took out their phone to record the whole scene.

Eli and Kevin were completely engulfed in their own world as their lips were locked together, soft and gentle as two smooth muscles danced around each other. Eli’s arms wrapped tightly around Kevin’s waist while his hands dangled awkwardly to the side, one of them laying on top of Eli’s chest as an act of protest at first when the older first smacked their lips together.

The kiss lasted a bit longer than Eli had originally intended it to and they finally broke away from each other, Kevin panting and Eli catching his breath, arms still locked around each other.

"Eli-" Kevin looks up into Eli's eyes.

"Damn that was H.O.T."

Both Eli and Kevin turned to see the crowd of boys still staring at them, their mouths open and faces shocked. Kevin quickly flushes red, slightly hiding behind Eli.

"Okay okay boys you've seen enough, this is exclusive stuff here! Get out, get out, get out!" Tiffany quickly shooed and chased the crowd of boys away, leaving Eli and Kevin alone in the room.

"Eli..." Kevin spoke up in a small voice behind Eli after everyone had left and the two was left alone in the computer room.

"Yeah?..." 

"Did we... did we just..."

"Ugh huh... yeah we did.."

Kevin was silent for a minute or two and then all of a sudden, he loudly gasps.

"Omo..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I feel as if this chapter is a bit rushed but I hope you guys enjoyed it! >.<

And oh hoohoho don't get too comfortable here guys! The drama is just starting ):D eheheheheheheee

Please comment what you thought about this chapter (or just anything in general, really lonely here TT^TT) and as always thank you for viewing~

Subscribe if ya likey~