Falling

Kiss Me

 

"Yahh open the door." 

"No." Eli opened the front door a crack, stared at the door who was in front of his door and slammed it shut.

"Yyaaahhh if you don't open the door within 30 seconds I'll break you're door down." the girl yelled, her hands on her hips.

Eli opened the door a crack, peeking his head out. "Tiffany please leave, it's the weekend, I don't have time to deal with your craziness right now." Eli quickly closed the door but Tiffany blocked it with her foot.

"Come on Eli stop being so mean, just let me in." Tiffany glares into Eli's eyes and after a moments silence, Eli opened the door.

"What do you want Tiffany?" 

"Okay okay I get it, you don't want me here but just tell Kevin to met me tomorrow morning at the café okay." 

"Okay fine." Eli slammed the door in her face.

"Yahhh!!!"

Eli chuckled and walked back into the living room, his heart bounding as he knew Kevin would be waiting for him.

"Kevin?" a small smile rose to Eli's face when he that Kevin was fast asleep on the coach, curled up into a small ball.

Eli stared down at his... boyfriend? They weren't offical and neither of them spoke of a relationship but as Eli took it, if you kiss someone and they kiss you back then what more do you need to know.

As gently as he could, Eli picked up Kevin bridal style and brought him into their room, lightly placing him down on his bed.

Should I change his clothes?... Eli hesitated but placed his hand on Kevin's jean zipper, pausing a minute before deciding that he shouldnt change Kevin's clothes...

The thought of undressing the younger sent warm shivers down Eli's... pants..

After dressing into his PJs, Eli softly plants a small kiss on Kevin's forehead, his lips lingering a bit too long. Laying on his own bed, Eli tried not think of the boy sleeping on the other bed nexted to his...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I know you're dirty little secret."

"Um... good morning to you too Tiffany." Kevin sat down across the table from Tiffany, a cup of hot tea in his hands.

"Let's just skip the casual greetings for now Kevin, but yes I know. Ohhhhh I know!" Tiffany exclaims.

"Know what?..." Kevin was rapidly growing nervous, although he knew exactly what Tiffany was talking about, he tried to avoid it as much as possible.

"Don't act numb Kevin! Come on just tell me already!"

"How did you find out?..." Kevin asks in a small voice.

"If you haven't noticed already, I was there in the computer room when you and Eli decided to host a free make out session in front of the whole school!"

"We were not making out!" 

"Well according to the vidoes-"

"VIDOES!!!!" Kevin's eyes widen.

"Kidding kidding Kevin." Tiffany giggled. "But yeah Noona knows alllll about your dirty little secret~"

"Why are you telling me this..." Kevin says looking down at his hands, embarrassed that his friend just saw him  "making out" with Eli.

"So are you guys dating now?" Tiffany asks with a teasing smile, clearly enjoying the younger's reaction.

"I... I don't know.."

"You don't know?" Tiffany asks puzzled.

"It's just that... he hasn't really... asked me out yet or anything..."

"Well did you kiss him?"

"Yes..." Kevin's cheeks frantically burning red.

"What more do you need Kevin?" Tiffany says as she takes a sip of Kevin's tea.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." Tiffany says smiling as she shook her head. These boys... oh gosh, so dense...

 

"If you're asking me about Kevin then don't even bother, Tiffany already harassed me this morning in class about it." Eli says as he shoves Soohyun's face away from him at lunch.

"What!!! Already!?!" Soohyun sat down next to Eli. "Dang she's quick... so what happened?" Soohyun leans in closer to Eli.

"Nothing..." Eli took a bite from his sandwich.

"What? Nothing?" Soohyun says clearly disappointed by Eli's answer.

"I don't think you should be worrying about my love life Soohyun considering how yours is going." Eli says casually.

Soohyun's cheeks flushed. "Yah! You don't need to worry about my love life!" he studdered as he dramatically storms off.

*Ding! New Message~

Eli reached into his pants pocket and took out his phone, reading the message.

 

FROM: Kevin

MESSAGE: sorry eli but I wont be at lunch today or class, see you at home

 

Eli lets out a sigh. Great... Kevin isn't here to keep me company.. Uggghh.. and the two devil siblings (Tiffany and Soohyun hehhe) have been on m back lately... Just great. Eli thought as he quickly replied back to Kevin's text.

 

TO: Kevin

MESSAGE: okay see you at home

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As Kevin was folding the towels in the laundry room, his mind slowly drifted off to his conversation with Tiffany after she dropped him off at home that afternoon.

 

Flash back

"Kevin are you okay?" Tiffany's asks when they got inside the car.

"Yeah... I'm just... nervous that's all.." Kevin's says, his voice sounding distance.

"Nervous? Nervous about what?" 

"That's jus the problem... I don't know... I'm just nervous..." Kevin says as he starts to play with his figures in his lap.

"Is it about Eli?"

".... yes..."

"I don't know what you're so nervous about, after what happened in the computer room I thought you guys would be all over each other." Tiffany says smiling.

"Tiffany!" Kevin says shocked.

"Kevin just go for it... Really.. I'm not sure what you're afraid of but just remember... you can't fall in love uness you actually jump. Hence the term "fall in love"." 

"I don't... I don't know.." Kevin says hesitanting.

"Just jump Kevin, I'm sure Eli will catch you."

 

End of flash back

 

"What if I jump Tiffany... and nobody catches me?.." Kevin wondered out loud as he placed dirty unwashed clothes into the washing machine.

As Kevin contemplated "what if..." he didn't notice the door behind him opening.

Kevin jolted up when he felt a warm hand on his waist, jerking around to see who it was.

"Oh Eli it's just you." Kevin says, the hands on his waist no longer felt like a strangers but familiar and comforting.

"So why weren't you at school today? I was looking forward to lunch with you." Eli says, pouting abit and looking disappointed that he hasn't seen Kevin all day since that morning.

Kevin's eyes brighten at the thought of Eli actually looking forward to see him. But... doubt still lingered in his mind about "what if...."

."My class got cancelled, sorry about that." Kevin says, turning around to face Eli, his hands still resting on his hips.

"Actuallu I've been meaning to talk to you about something Kevin.." Eli says, pausing un surely if he should continue.

"Actually I have something I need to speak to you about too..." Kevin took a deep breathe before continuing. "But... but it's a lot easier to explain with actions than words.." 

And while keeping what Tiffany told him in his mind. "Just jump Kevin, I'm sure Eli will catch you." Kevin slowly pulled himself closer to Eli and without a trace of hesitation, he pushes his lips on Eli.

Eli was taken by surprise, his eyes wide but after getting over that. The older wraps his ams around the younger, pressing their body together so their was no space between them.

He lightly kissed Kevin back, afraid that if he pushed it too far then he would frighten Kevin.

Kevin was instantly drawn to the kiss, his hands moving automatically as they wrapped themselves around Eli's neck, his leg grazing in between Eli's legs as they continued to kiss.

Eli tried to focuse on the kiss but with Kevin's leg too near his crouch wasn't helping, he resisted the urge to grind onto Kevin's leg. 

Unexperienced and awkwardly, Kevin tilted his head to the right so Eli could deepen the kiss. Adding more preasure as Eli pressed his lips harder onto Kevin, his hands trailing down Kevin's waist. In one movement, Eli lifted Kevin up and set him on top of the washing machine, spreading his legs apart as he stepped in between them. 

Kevin let's out a small cat like mewl as he felt Eli's lips slightly parting his own. He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared.  

But considering that Eli was not only Kevin's best friend but also his first kiss, he trusted him and willy allowed Eli to lead.

Eli paused, not sure if Kevin wanted to continue or not. Kevin softly moaned against his lips, giving him encouragement to continue. But as soon as Eli slid his tongue inside Kevin's mouth, Kevin quickly jerked back.

Holding  his hand to his red flushed face, Kevin looked down at his hands nervously, afraid to look at Eli's disappointed face.

"I'm sorry Kevin, it was too much.. we can.. we can take it slow." Eli reassured Kevin with a smile and planted a kiss on his red cheek. 

"No... it's not that.." Kevin panted. "I... I couldn't... breathe..."

Eli couldn't help chuckle, "That's why you breathe through your nose Kevin."

"Oh." the younger bushed a deeper shade of red, embarrassment by his lack of knowledge at these sort of things.

"So... is this what you wanted to "talk" about with me Kevin?" 

"Um... yeah... I quess our "talk" is over..." Kevin says quietly, not meeting Eli's eyes.After a moments silence Eli spoke.

"You said this "talk" was better spoken by actions than words right Kevin?" 

Kevin just shyly nods his head.

"Well here are my words..." Eli lifted Kevin's chin so that the younger was finally looking into his eyes. "I love you Kevin."

Kevin was... he froze.. all of his words choked in his throat, refusing to get out.

"I... I... Eli I...."

Eli shoke his head, "You don't have to say it back Kevin... I just wanted you to know.." Eli's eyes held onto Kevin's gazing into his chocolate warm eyes. Eli held a soft hand towards Kevin's cutely flushed cheeks. Eli's eyes was like an open gate as it reflected his love and affection for Kevin as he stared into them. It made him wonder, how did I not fall in love with you sooner?...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not very satisfied with this chapter but Elvin was just allll over my mind today! >_<

I was just itching to update! And I am slowly improving my "lovey dovey" scenes XD

Well I'm going to bed now, it's like midnight and I have school tomorrow!!!

Thank you for viewing and please comment! :D

Subscribe if ya like~