Mine

Kiss Me

"Yahhh! If you even dare think about posting that video of Eli and Kevin on the internet, I will break your scrawny little necks!!!!!!!!" Tiffany yelled down the hall as the group of boys fled away from her.

"You're so pretty when you're crazy Noona."

Tiffany turned around and sees Soohyun grinning as he walks towards her with Dongho close behind him.

"Yah Dongho comes here next to Noona, you might catch Soohyun's stupidity if you stick too closely by him, I actually want you to graduate." Tiffany held her arms out as Dongho shyly walks towards her.

"So what do you want Soohyun, I don't have much time to chat with you." Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms around Dongho and gave him a hug. "Gosh Dongho you grew so much since the last time I saw you." She playfully ruffles Dongho's hair.

"Hyung wants to talk to you Noona." Dongho says in a small voice, his ears pink as Tiffany continues to hold him in a hug.

"Oh gosh Soohyun you made my lil baby your minion already."

"It's about Kevin and Eli."

“Yes?”

“That was quite a stunt you pulled there back there.” Soohyun smirked.

“Why that is what you call, the power of the drama department. Ppsstt, I’m not called the leader for nothing. All I had to do was tell everyone that we’re having rehearsal in the computer room today since our stage is getting fixed for next month’s show and ba bam. You have one storming room of actors bullying Kevin. All that was left was a crying Tiffany to come running to Kevin’s prince. Yo welcome. Though honestly, I wasn’t expecting Eli to straight up kiss Kevin like that but ehh, that works too.”

“I don’t quite agree with your tactics but good job sister.” Soohyun held his hand up high as Tiffany gave him a loud smacking slap.

“I know, I’m amazing. But now,” Tiffany swung his arms around Soohyun and Dongho’s shoulders, “I suggest that while lover birds over there is having fun, we have some fun of our own. Food court, here we come.”

 

 "Eli.."

"Yeah?..."

"Did we... did we just..."

"Ugh huh... yeah we did.."

"Omo..."

Silence hung in the air as Kevin slightly moves away from Eli, suddenly aware that they were very close to each other.

Kevin's heart was racing, his face flushed red. He was filled with Eli, Eli's smell, his touch, his voice, his lips, all Kevin could hear was the bounding of his racing heart in his ears. Kevin started to feel dizzy either from his head spinning or the lack of oxygen from the kiss.

Kevin was so distracted that he didn't notice Eli slowly walking away from him, his back turned towards him.

"Eli.." Kevin grabs Eli's hand and gently turns him around so they were face to face.

"I... I just want to know... do you.. I mean... what we did... the kis-" 

"Kevin, are you drunk?" 

"What?! No..."

"Me too."

Huh?... Kevin was very confused... 

"Eli I don't understand what you're talkin-"

"Kevin you're not drunk."

"Yeah.. But what does that have anyt-"

"And I'm not drunk."

"I know but-"

"And we just... kissed..."

Kevin could feel his face heating up and didn't say anything, he just slowly nodded his head and averted his eyes away from Eli.

"So you're not drunk.. And I'm not drunk..."

Eli took a step forward towards Kevin.

"And we just kissed..." Eli cupped Kevin's face in his hand gently lifting Kevin's face up so that they both made eye contact. "And we're not drunk." A smile rose to Eli's face, his smile glowing as he stares deep into Kevin's eyes.

"What more is there to say." and softly brought his lips down onto Kevin, drowning Kevin with feels as he kissed him tenderly.

The kiss was sweet and soft, leaving Kevin wanting more as Eli pulled away, a smile on his face.

"I'll see you during lunch Kevin." And left.

 

 

"Kevin..."

 

 

"Kevin..."

 

 

 

 

"KEVIN!!!"

Kevin snapped his head up, Dongho staring in front of him. 

"Are you alright? Class is over." Dongho stares blankly at Kevin.

"Oh right... sorry just dazing off a little bit here. Let’s go to lunch." Kevin gathers up his books and puts them inside his backpack.

"Is everything okay now?... what happened in the comput- never mind,” Kevin gave Dongho a strange look but didn’t say anything.

“Oh wait Hyung, I have to do something quickly, I’m going to head out first. See you at lunch!” Dongho ran out of the room just as Kevin finished zipping up his backpack and swung it over his back.

 

As Kevin enters the lunch room which was crowded as always, he searched  for a familiar face.

Once Kevin spotted Soohyun and Tiffany at their regular seats at a table near the windows, he walks up towards them.

Dongho was sandwiched between Tiffany and Soohyun who were fighting as always. Dongho's face lit up as soon as he saw Kevin and mouthed to him "help me".

Kevin chuckled and sat at the other side of the table, setting down his backpack on the floor. "Hey guys."

Tiffany and Soohyun glance at Kevin and give him a quick "hey" and "hi" before going back to their argument.

"You guys should join the debate team, would so kill the other team." Kevin felt a warm hand on his shoulder and turned to see Eli behind him. 

He took a seat next to Kevin, their legs brushing pass each other under the table. Kevin's face starts to heats up and his heart bounded. Eli flashes him a cheery smile and Kevin instantly smiled back.

"Hey Kevin."

"Hi Eli..." Kevin pretended to be opening his backpack and search for something to avoid the older’s eyes. The scene of what happened that morning came rushing back and Kevin couldn't help but stare at Eli's lips as he spoke to Soohyun and Tiffany.

"Too busy to join any clubs.” Tiffany made a sour face and looked at her watch, “Okay guys I'm leaving now, gotta go meet up with someone, see ya." Tiffany grabs her backpack and leaves.

"Is it your boyfriend?!!!" Soohyun yells at her just as she was half way across the court room.

"Why won't you get a boyfriend!!!" Tiffany yelled back from the across the room and stuck her tongue out at him. 

"I already have one!!" Soohyun turned back around, Kevin, Eli and Dongho staring at him. "What?"

Eli shook his head slowly, "Nothing, so what are you guys doing today?" heasks, taking Kevin's hand in his from underneath the table.

Kevin's heart leaped at the sudden skin ship, he almost instantly pulled away until Eli squeezed his hand lightly. Kevin's eyes met Eli's and he smiled sweetly towards him, squeezing his hand back.

"Me and Dongho will be home as usual, you guys doing anything?" Soohyun said, un noticing the looks Eli and Kevin were giving each other.

"I think we'll just stay home. Just the two of us." Eli said, his eyes still on Kevin. The younger blushed at the idea of staying home with just Eli. Alone. Even though they practically stay home alone together every day since they’re the only two who lives this. Though this time it’s considered different. Kevin is staying home alone with Eli, not “same-old-best-friend-Eli” but “Eli-I-just-kissed-this-morning-Eli”. WOW.

"Well that should be interesting.." Soohyun said quietly to himself.

"Huh?" Dongho asked.

“Nothing, you two have fun then. Come one Dongho let's go." 

Soon after Soohyun and Dongho left, Eli turned towards Kevin.

"So what do you want to do Kevin?"

"I.. um... we should.." Kevin's mouth was suddenly dry and he was beginning to get nervous.

Come on Kevin this isn't something new, you've been living with Eli for about 2 years now. Just.. stay... calm..

"We should watch a movie at home." Kevin shuddered, hopefully wishing that Eli hadn’t notice.

 

"Kevin... can you like come closer." Eli said, gesturing for Kevin to come closer to him whom was sitting at the far end of the coach.

"Wae? Come.. come closer?!??" Kevin asked a bit frighten.

"No! I... I mean not if.. not if you don't want to.." Eli says in a low voice, his eyes averted away from Kevin’s.

"No no I'm coming!" Kevin quickly leaped closer to Eli, closing the awkward gap between them. He was like a puppy who has finally found his owner, happily sticking close to Eli's side.

Kevin jumped to Eli, nearly knocking him over when he crashed into him.

"You're like a puppy Kevin." Eli says with a laugh, holding onto the boy who fell on him.

"Woof! I'm not a puppy! I'm a big dog Eli!" Kevin laughs, leaning closer to Eli. "And you're th-" Kevin froze, now fully aware that he just didn't jump to Eli, he jumped right onto Eli. The younger was fully sitting in his lap, their faces close.

Kevin instantly jerked away but Eli held him by the waist, keeping him in his place.

"Kevin..."

Kevin froze, his voice caught in his throat.

"Mhm..."

"Do you remember what I said in the computer room?"

"um.."

"Do you remember what I said?"

Kevin you're not drunk... and I'm not drunk.. and we just kissed...

What more is there to say.

"... yes.."

"It's true..." Eli slid one hand onto the younger's neck while the other rested on his waist slightly pushing them closer together. He leans in closer to Kevin. "So don't run away from me.." 

Eli's warm breathe was on Kevin's lips. Teasing him as his lips stayed close to Kevin's but didn't kiss him.

The younger grew lightly impatient, shifting in Eli's lap and puckered his lips a bit more to finally met Eli's when...

"ELi!!! KEVIN!!!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for viewing... errr not really sure what else to say >.< 

I usually say quite a lot here but today I'm just a bit tired, have school tomorrow too so I guess I'll have to go to bed right after I update.

Please comment!

Subscribe if you likey~