You're Back

Kiss Me

 

"Soohyun, where on earth are you?" Tiffany asks, pacing back and froth in front of the amusement park enterance.

"At the ice cream store near the big ferris wheel, Dongho's in the bathroom." Soohyun said over the phone.

"And where's Kevin and Eli." Tiffany asks, taking a seat on a near by bench.

"How would I know, I wasn't the one stalking them."

"Yah! I wasn't stalking!"

"Ugh huh."

"You know the real reason I was here for, and anyway while we're on the subject of being honest. I saw someone come out of your room this morning. Mind explaining that please." 

"I don't know what you're talking about.." Soohyun said uneasily.

"Oh come on Soohyun! I clearly saw a m- YAH!" Tiffany got up stared down at her phone, the words "SORRY ZERO% BATTERY... SHUT DOWN." on the screen before it went black and refused to turn back on.

Great.. just when I was about to ask him an important question too... though Tiffany, she quickly shoved her dead phone into her purse and turned around, crashing into a body.

Tiffany muttered a curse under her breathe as she bent down to pick her purse from the ground.

"I am so sorry miss." the stranger apologized and kneeled down besides her to help pick up a few things that fell out of her purse.

"It's fine, my fault anyway. Than-" Tiffany's eyes inflated when she looked up and saw the stranger she bumped into but... this man was no stranger.. no...

"Your welcome miss." the man got up to leave but she held onto the selve of his shirt.

"Oh my gosh you're-"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eli woke up the next morning to light butterfly kisses on her bare neck as a warm body rolled on top of him, soft whispers in his ear.

"Eli wake up~"

"Mhmmmmm..." Eli mumbled as his eyes slowly fluttered open, an adorable bed headed brunette laying on top of him, his chin rested in the palms of his hand on Eli's chest.

"Eli wake up! You told me you were gonna drive me to school today." the younger reminded him.

"Mhmm." Kevin pouted as Eli closed his eyes back and ignored him.

A grin spreaded across his lips as he leaned forward and began planting small soft kisses on the older's neck, moving, slowly making sure to drag his lips lightly down his neck as he traveled lower to his chest.

Kevin grinned as he heard small whines from the older, continuing to wake when he suddenly felt two hands grab him by the waist and flip him over.

"What do you think you're doing, trying to me so early in the morning?" Eli asked in a teasing smile, now on top of Kevin, their faces close, tips of their noses brushing pass each other.

"Just waking up my Yabo like a good boyfriend should." Kevin said casually, smiling as he quickly pulled Eli in for a morning kiss, not even caring that neither of them had brushed their teeth yet and that he probably had serious bed head hair at the moment.

Eli purposely moaned into the kiss, wanting more but Kevin pulled away, a teasing smile curled on his lips.

"You know if you keep waking me up like this then I'l-"

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just... doesn't Tiffany or Soohyun usually come busting into our room by now?" Eli asks, with an eyebrow raised.

"I locked the door this morning."

"And the door bell?"

"Had it unstalled also." Kevin answered with a devilish grin.

"That's just about the sweetest thing you've ever done for me Kevin, that and pracially promising to marrying me on top of that ferris wheel." before Kevin could respond to Eli's comment, he had already devoured him into a passionate kiss.

Their bodies and blankets tangling together as they playfully rolled around in bed, trying to subdue the other.

Kevin laid on top of Eli, his head rested on top of his hard chest as he breathed deepily, exhausted from their little play.

"Okay lets get dressed, I'll drop you off like you said." Eli got out of bed, picking Kevin up bridial style and into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Kevin asks, failing to hind the panic in his voice as they entered the bathroom.

"What do you think? It's faster if we use the bathroom at the same time, saves time. It's already 8:29AM." Eli said, setting Kevin down on the toilet seat. (A/N don't worry the lid was closed)

Eli quickly stripped off his t-shirt and threw it to the ground which earned him a girlish scream from Kevin in the process.

"Yahhh what do you think you're doing!??!?!" Kevin asked, staring at the bare chested man in front of him, trying not to lower his eyes down too much.

"Changing, you should too." Eli approached Kevin. "Or shall I help you." he whispered in a deep husky voice, his face close to Kevin as if he was about to kiss him, hands on his tigh.

"Ahhhh I'm leaving! Tell me when you're done." Kevin hopped off of the toilent and tried to sprit out of the bathroom but Eli caught him from behind.

"Mianhamnida." Eli lightly kissed Kevin's cheek before releasing him, giving him a sorry smile.

Kevin just pouted but stayed in the bathroom as they got ready for the day. Trying hard not to pry his eyes too much on his boyfriend as he changed his clothes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

From: Eli

Message: when are you getting out?

 

Kevin quickly slid his phone out of his jeans pocket and glanced at the text, smiling once he saw who it was from.

 

To: Eli

Message: don't know yet, maybe 12

 

Almost as soon as he sent the text, a reply came.

 

From: Eli

Message: do you want to stop somewhere to eat before we go home

 

To: Eli 

Message: yeah sure but I have to get my exam back from mr.scan-

 

Before Kevin could finish his text, a loud (yet sadly familiar) voice came busting into the room.

“Sorry Mr. but I need Mr.Kevin Woo to come with me to the drama department. Emergency.” Tiffany shouted causally at the door, leaning on the door frame as she spoke to Kevin's professor.

Kevin smiled brightness once his professor gave him permission to leave his class (and his extremely boring lecture). Nearly skipping out of the class, Tiffany immediately linked arms with Kevin and hurriedly dragged him to the drama department.

“Remember that you said you’ll take Bom’s part if she ever needed a replacement?”

"Yeah."

"Well today's your lucky day."

 

“Tiffany... I feel like a girl.” Kevin frowned as he looked at his reflection in the full length mirror in the dressing room.

“That’s because you’re suppose to look like a chick! Now quit moving, I have to fix your wig.” Tiffany scolded when Kevin tugged on his long curly brown wig. She started to comb it down and fix a few stray of hair as she recited the lines of the play to Kevin.

"Tiffany! You can't expect me to remember all these lines in one day do you!?"

“You don’t have to, just stand there and look pretty. This is only a rehearsal for next week.” Tiffany said as she sprayed a mist of hair spray onto Kevin’s wig, making him cough.

“Then why do you need me?” Kevin asks, coughing as he unfortunately inhaled some of the hair spray.

“Because the others need someone to practice with! You don’t have to say anything but just stand there and when it’s your turn to speak just simply nod your head.” Tiffany orded and left the dressing room to check up on other things going on in the theater.

Kevin sighed deeply once Tiffany left and sat down in the coach laid by the closet, laying his head on the arm rest. His eyes slowly drifting off to sleep until he heard the door open slowly.

“Excuse me?” a head popped into the dressing room, Kevin quickly recognizing it as the girl he saw before with Eli at the amusement park, frowning as he remembered.

“Oh is Tiffany here?” the girl asks, stepping into the dressing room. Kevin took this opportunity  to look at the girl now that she was up close instead of just seeing the back of her head.

She was just about as tall as him, her hair a light foxy orange brown color with red fire tips which was tied into a high bun. She didn’t look Korean either.

"Tiffany just left about a minute ago." Kevin informed the girl.

"Oh okay I see, I'll just talk to her later the." the girl bowed and turned to leave.

"Wait." Kevin called out.

The stopped and turned around.

"I.. I need to ask you a question." Kevin says unsurely.

The girl nodded for Kevin to conintue.

“Are you girl from the amusement park? The one with Eli..”

The girls eyes widen and she smiled brightly, “Oh yeah! I just had to deliver something to Eli that day, he ordered these rings a couple of weeks ago and told me to pick them up for him. Wae?”

“Nothing.” a smile on Kevin’s face, relieved that the nothing was going on with Eli and the girl. “By the way, my name is Kevin, Kevin Woo.” Kevin took his hand out to shake which she took.

“Oh I know, your name was on one of the promise rings.” the girl gave Kevin a smile which made me turn a light pink for she knew of his relationship with Eli now. “My name is Victoria.”

“Well it was nice to meet you Victoria, hope to see you at the theater.”

“Oh it was nice meeting you too, and by the way, can’t wait to see you in the play.” Victoria said, eyeing Kevin’s wig.

She chuckled once he quickly snatched the wig off, suddenly aware that he still had it on.

"Bye."

"Bye." they both waved as Victoria left the dressing room, leaving Kevin alone.

*Da Ding~ New Message

 

From: Eli

Message: are you at the front gate?

 

To: Eli

Message: oh no! sorry eli but tiffany is making me stay a bit for the play rehearsal, mind if you wait for about an hour or two

 

From: Eli

Message: no problem

Kevin closed his phone and set it inside his backroom which he left inside on the couch in the dressing room and left to the stage.

Let’s just get this over with... Kevin thought as he entered the stage, quickly drawing everyones attention with his pretty wig.

“Stop staring guys! Yeah yeah he’s pretty now get rehearsing, the play is in 3 days!” Tiffany scolded, shooing people to their places.

Kevin quickly walked over Tiffany who was busy yelling at people backstage to get ready for rehearsal.

"Tiffany I don't think I can do this."

"What why not?" Tiffany asks, looking alarm at Kevin.

"One, this wig iches and tw-" Kevin stopped short in sentence as he saw Soohyun talking to another guy he has never seen before. "Tiffany who's that?"

"Who?" Kevin pointed to the man for Tiffany to see.

"Oh. I have no idea."

"What's his relationship with Hyung?" Kevin asks, watching as Soohyun laid a hand on the man's arm smiling as he talked to him.

"Doesn't really matter to me." Tiffany said plainly, turning her attention back to Kevin. "Anyway! You have to take part of this play Kevin, at least just for today. It's not even a realy play, just rehearsal."

"You know you owe me right." Kevin said after a few minutes, frowning.

"Yeah I know. Okay places everyone! Kevin go stand by Joon, remember this scene is very emtional so act as if you're in love! Stare into each other's eyes and hold your gaze okay!" Tiffany yelled.

This is going to be a long rehearsal... Kevin groaned as he walked on stage.

 

After the rehearsal was over, Kevin quickly went to the dressing room to get dressed and finally go home. Turning the nob of the door handle, he slowly opened the door and the light, an unexpected person awaiting him once he got inside.

“Hello Kevin.” the man stood inside the dressing room, a smile spread across his face.

Kevin’s eyes widen and he stood frozen, his lips dry as he stared at the man in front of him.

"Kiseop!?"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for reviewing guys!

Sorry if this chapter was boring, not one of my best chapter but ehhh TT^TT 

I was just setting things up for the next chapter which is going to be 100% more intersting!

Also quick question: are you guys expecting a chapter or want one?

And while I'm on the subject of asking questions, might as well ask: if someone dies in this story would you guys like completely hate me??... hmmm *evil laugh

Well please comment and subscribe if ya like~^^