Everyone Knows

Kiss Me

 

(A/N) I've been debating wheater or not this would be considered an M rated chapter but... I'm not really sure -.- idk, for now I'll just leave a lil warning here saying something like "WARNING!!! MAY CONTAIN UAL CONTENTS" and all that but I really don't know if this should be considered M rated. Personally I don't think so but ehhhh maybe it is. M rated is used for mature content and well... would this be considered mature content?... let me know in the comments cause I'm just been dying on how to rate this chapter.

 

 

 

Kevin's eyes slowly fluttered open as a stream of light passed through the curtains and shined on his face.

Squinting his eyes, Kevin lifted his head up from his pillow and adjusted his eyes to the sunlight. Looking over at the clock near his desk, it read 9:32AM.

Kevin quietly got out of bed, slipping on his slippers when he suddenly felt warm gentle arms wrapping around his waist. A strong chest pressing into his back as soft lips ravishes his ear.

"Kevin, stay in bed. It's the weekend." warm breathes lingering on Kevin's neck. A hand lightly laid on Kevin's chin, twisting his head to the side as hot lips met his.

A soft moan slipping off his lips as he was completely absorbed in the kiss. Their lips locked as Kevin tilted his head to the right for the other to dippen the kiss.

At that moment Kevin didn't even care that he had just woken up, had bed head hair, and didn't even brush his teeth yet. All that mattered was the other's lips on his.

Soft hands traveling down Kevin's body as he lightly trailed the tip of his tongue on the other's lower lip; a newly enquired trick that he had picked up from the last time they've kissed.

Kevin kept his eyes gently shut as he sweetly tasted the other's mouth, a smile surfacing to his lips.

The other ran his hands down from Kevin's chest and down, his fingers lightly teasing as he rubbed small circles around the area of the younger's pelvis bone. His hand playing along the rim of the younger's boxer until finally laying upon it's target down on Kevin's co-

"Eli!" Kevin jolted up, panting as he turns around swiftly to see Eli chuckling on the bed in his boxer shorts and a plain white t-shirt.

"Sorry baby." Eli says smiling at the blushing younger. The word baby was enough to make the Kevin forgive Eli for teasing him.

"I'm going to use the bathroom first!" Kevin says embarrassed as he dashs to the bathroom from across the hall, leaving behind Eli in their shared room yelling, "Can I join you?!" 

 

Kevin allowed the hot steaming water to stream down his slim body as he closed his eyes.

It has been a month since Eli told Kevin he loved him. The younger was taken by surprise at the sudden confess but couldn't master up the courage to say it back even though he was 101% sure that he felt the same way.

Stepping out of the shower, Kevin wipped the foggy mirror above the sink with a towel. Starring at the reflection across from him, Kevin swiped his wet hair across his forehead, puffing out his cheeks before letting out a deep sigh.

"I'll tell him today... I'll tell Eli I love him." Kevin says to his reflection in the mirror determined.

 

Kevin came out of the bathroom with his damp hair laying messly on his head, wearing simple sweat pants and a gray t-shirt.

Eli looked up from his book when he saw Kevin walking in the room, putting his book down on the table next to him. Eli patted the bed for Kevin to come sit next to him.

When Kevin came shyly closer, Eli attacked him in a loving embrace, pulling him onto the bed with him.

"Baby come stay in bed with me~" the older said, tickling the younger as he fell on top of him.

Kevin's laughter rang through the house as he atempted to escape Elis' embrace only to get pulled back onto the bed.

With Eli's arms wrapped tightly around Kevin's slim waist, Kevin twisted his body around so that he was facing the older, a grin on his face. Eli stared into the younger's clear brown orbs and smiled.

"Eli~" the younger purred as he teasily laid his hand on the older's chest and leaned forward until his back hit the bed and he was on top of him.

"You're pretty daring today Kevin.." Eli raised his eyebrow and chuckled. "I like it." then releasing his arms around Kevin's waist, he prompted himself up on the bed with his elbows and met his lips to Kevin.

Kevin slowly moaned into the older's mouth, sending vibrations between their lips that made Eli greedily wish for more. Impulsively sliding his hands into Eli's hair as he pressed thier body tightly closer together, earning him a husky deep moan from Eli. Taking advantage of Eli's surprise, Kevin quickly parted his lips and hesitantly slid his tongue into the older's mouth. Wrapping his tounge around Eli's as he slowly on the hot muscle, mimicking the same movements Eli would do him so many times before.

Daring to go further, he slowly rocked his hips into Eli's. The older gasped as the lower regions rubbed up againse each other, arching his back as he searched for more friction.

Eli was verily surprised by the way Kevin was behaving and his bold actions. For once, Kevin was stepping out of his shy shell and taking a step forward. Not to say that he disappointed that he mostly got to lead the younger but Kevin was so shy and rarely tried to submit the older.

Kevin pulled out of Eli's mouth, a side of drool from Eli's lips before pressing them back on his. Greedily on the older's bottom lip and rocking his hips into his, loving every whine and moan coming from Eli for his roughness.

Eli would never admit this outloud to anyone else but maybe Kevin but he really enjoyed being submitted, especially when Kevin was behaving liks this.

"K-kevin..." Eli panted between their lips.

"Mhmm..." Kevin hummed, continuing to ravish the older's lips, unwilling to part their lips.

"K-kevin... I-"

 

THUD!

 

The bedroom door swinged open, a pair of siblings entering.

Kevin and Eli screamed and jumping apart from each other.

 

Tiffany screamed.

 

Soohyun grinned.

 

"Oh my gosh guys get a room!" Tiffany squeled and pretended to shield her eyes away from the couple but peeked.

"This is our room!" Eli said and ruffled his hair.

"What not happy to see us?" Soohyun asks, a shly smile plasted on his face.

Eli just shot him a glare and grabbed a towel from his closet.

"Aiisshh I'm gonna go take a shower, Baby can you entertain them for a few minutes?" Eli says and walks out of the room.

"Baby?" Tiffany asks and turned to face Kevin, archig her eyebrow, resisting to jump on him to tell her everything!

Kevin slowly slid off the bed, blushing as he tried to straighten his clothes. "It's nothing..." Kevin says in a quiet voice, not daring to look at Tiffany or Soohyun in the eye. He was completely more embarrassed about them seeing what Kevin was doing to Eli than being angry about them intruding their house.

"Well I don't know about you but Kevin you don't have to entertain us, a nice hot meal would be much preferred instead." Soohyun says and walks out of the room with Tiffany behind him, pulling Kevin to join them in the kitchen.

This is going to be a long day... thought Kevin.

 

"Get out."

"Hey can you at least kick us out after we eat!" Soohyun yells out with a mouth full of rice, picking up some kimchi with his chopsticks before shoving them into his mouth. Humming happily at the delicious taste.

"Yahhh! You're the one who barged into my house without even knocking!" Eli yells back, childishly stomping his feet and pointing his finger to the front door. "Now get out!"

"You can't make me leave! I'm your Hyung!" Soohyun shrieked and slammed down his chopsticks on the table.

"Okay Hyung, you may leave my house now, goodbye!" Eli and Soohyun both got out of their seats and started to yell back and forth at each other resulting in them calling each other names and yelling out random come backs.

Tiffany sighed at the boys childish arguement and turned her attention towards Kevin who was ignoring the two and eating his breakfast contently.

"Psshh."

Kevin raised his head and looks at Tifanny.

"Sorry for interupting you and Eli this morning." Tiffany apologies.

"Oh no! You guys werent' interupting anything." Kevin assured.

"Uhhhh huh.." Tiffany says, giving Kevin a 'I know what you guys were doing' look, making Kevin's face beam bright pink for being found out. "The only reason why we're here is to invite you guys to a norabang today, just a little get together."

"Sounds fun, sure we'll go." Kevin smiles at Tiffany, excited to go out with his friends again.

"Hey Soohyun you can stop talking now, Kevin already agreed to come tot he norabang with us today." Tiffany says and took a drink from her cup of water.

"Yay!" Soohyun smiles and stuck his tounge out at Eli in a childish manner.

"Do you really wanna go Kevin?" Eli asks, ignoring Soohyun.

"Ne. It'll be fun Eli." Kevin says innocently and looks up at Eli.

"Okay fine." Eli replied back unsurely of Kevin's answer.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I SAID I LIKE THIS SONG!" Tiffany yelled into the ear of a short blue curly haired girl sitting next to her.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" the girl yelled back, frowning as she watched Tiffany yell something back at her.

"SUNNY! I SAID I LIKE THIS SONG!" Tiffany yells frustrated as the Sunny just strugged her shoulders. "WILL SOMEBODY TURN THE MUSIC DOWN! WE'RE AT A NORABANG NOT A FREAKIN DANCE CLUB!!!"

As Tiffany contines to try to talk to Sunny even though they can barely hear a word from each other, Kevin set down the mic on a coffee table and sat down on the coach while Joon and Key fought for who got to sing next.

A familiar hand on his shounder, turning around to see Eli next to him. 

"So how's the party so far?" Eli asks sarcastically even though he already knew the answer.

"Well I think I'm about to go deaf soon but besides that it's great." Kevin smiled as he spoke to Eli, watching the ferice singing battle between Joon and Key.

"I can't hear you Kevin!" Eli yelled leaning in closer to Kevin, the music growing louder in the background.

"I said-"

"WHAT?!"

"isaidthatthepartyisgreat!"

Eli shoke his head and pointed towards his ears and frowned, not able to hear a word Kevin just said to him.

Kevin leaned in closer to Eli until saying into his ears, "I said the party is great." his lips brushing past his sensitive earlobe. A warm shiver waved down Eli's body and he inhaled sharpily. The feel of Kevin's lips on his ears reminding him of that morning. With his right hand, he softly placed it on Kevin's tigh and brought his lips close to Kevin's but didn't kiss him.

"It'll be greater if we're alone."

Kevin's cheeks flushed at the sound of Eli's husky voice and warm breathe on his lips. But he couldn't denie that he thought the same. Although Kevin missed hanging out with his other friends, he was also lacking time spent with Eli now that he had finished school and was often at work.

The fact that their morning time was interupted by Soohyun and Tiffany didn't help as his need for Eli grew stronger and stronger the more Eli's lips lingered near his and his hand teasily rubbed circles into his tigh.

Biting his lips, Kevin quickly stood up and grasps Elis' hand, guilding him out of the norabang room and into the hallway.

Once they were alone in the hallways, Kevin latches himself ont Eli in a hug.

"I'm sorry for acting werid Eli... it's just that-"

"It's okay Baby I know. I miss you too." Eli says as he cradles Kevin his arms, his hands wrapped around the yonger's waist as he pulled their body closer together.

"I just want to hug Eli." Kevin says, resting his head on Eli's chest, finding the rhythm of his heart beat soothing.

"Okay Baby."

They stayed in that position for several minutes before Kevin raised his head from Eli's chest and looked into his eyes.

"Eli.." Kevin says in a small voice.

"Mhm."

"I don't want to hug anymore."

The seriousness of Kevin's voice scared Eli abit but also excited him as he saw a grin cross his face.

Without another word, Eli needily brought his lips down on Kevin and kissed him passionately. Kevin tilting his head to the right for Eli to deepen the kiss. He moaned into his lips as a wave of sadtisfying pleasure washed through his body, leaving him trembling for more than just a simple kiss.

Wrapping his arms around Eli's neck, he backed his way towards a wall until their was nothing inbetween them. Eli easily took the clue and pressed himself into Kevin while he continued to kiss him.

the bottom of Kevin's lips for entrance, he slowly parted his lips and slid his tounge inside. Tasting every inch of Kevin's mouth while they fought for dominance even though they knew who was going to win.

on the tip of Kevin's tongue, Eli ran a hand down the younger's body until it laid upon his perfectly shaped . Giving it a tight squeeze before releasing Kevi's tongue from his mouth.

"I hope this was what the meant by "I don't wan't to hug anymore"" the older breathed hotly against the younger's lips.

Kevin didn't say anything for he was too busy trying hard not to pass out from the lack of oxygen from the intense kiss session.

"You've gotten better at asking for what you want Kevin Baby." Eli lightly laughes and plants a small kiss on the bridge of Kevin's nose, still tangles in their embrace.

Kevin panted, lowering his eyes before shyly replaying back, "It's not that, I've just gotten better at knowing what you want."

"You think I want this (not that I don't)?" Eli asks.

"Yep." and Kevin gently palmed the budge in Eli's pants, a smile on his face. "You're really hard Eli."

Eli inhaled sharply and bite his lower lip to keep from at the extraordinary touch from Kevin.

"It's okay Eli." Kevin tendrly whishpered into Eli's ear before softy ing his hips into Eli's, their s brushing aginst each other. "I want it too."

Eli pressed closer to Kevin, searching for more friction as they rocked their hips into each other, not bothering to ter their moans assuming that the loud music from inside will drown out their sounds.

"E-Eli... I.." Kevin panted, his eyes glassy from lust as he glazes deepily into Eli's eyes. "Eli I lov-"

"Ssshh shut up I can't hear what they're saying!"

"Tiffany you shut up! They'll hear us!"

"Guys why is it so quiet all of a sudden..."

Eli and Kevin's eyes widen as they realized that the music had been killed down and it was absolutely quiet now.

"Hey what happen to all the and stuff?"

"Yahh! You're so gross!"

"Hey we're all listening in so we're all gross then!"

"Guys SHUT UP! I can't hear what they're saying!"

 

....

 

Eli and Kevin stood frozen, heat quickly rising to their face as awkwardly seperated from each other.

 

"Hey what do you think those two are doing that so quiet, are they-"

Suddenly the door swung open and Tiffany, Soohyun, Sunny, Key, Joon, Kwanghee, and Mir stumbled out.

"Oh hey guys..." Tiffany says and awkwardly laughs as Eli and Kevin glared at them all.

 

 

"Eli it's not funny!" Kevin says as he beamed red.

"I'm sorry Baby it's just a little funny, you have to admit." Eli says wiping a tear from his eyes from laughing so hard.

"It's so embarrassing.." Kevin whines.

"It's not it's our first time being caught Baby." Eli says and placed his hand on Kevin as he drove home.

"I know but..." 

"Nothing's wrong with it Kevin... why? Are you ashamed of it?" Eli asks with a trace of worry in his voice that he tried to cover up.

"No! No Eli it's not that!"

"Then what?.."

"It's just.." 

"Kevin... I love you."

Kevin turned to look at Eli, his heart racing at those 4 words.

"w-why.. why are you telling me this?..."

"Only because it's true and... I feel as if I don't say that enough to you Kevin. I'm not afraid to show people I love you Kevin (though I prefer them to not be trying to spy on us but..) I do love you Kevin." Eli says, his eyes on the road.

Kevin's eyes was soon filled with tears at the heart warming confession.

"You're too good for me Eli... always telling me I love you when.. I-I.. can't even-"

"You don't have to Baby." Eli squeezed Kevin's hand in his. "Just... just stay with me."

"Eli..."

"Hmm." Eli's voice was cut short when soft lips was brought down on his, kissing him tenderly.

Kevin planted another soft kiss on Eli before pulling back, a smile on his face before saying,

"Saranghae."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for viewing guys!

Wow I feel as if I haven't updated in a lonnnnnggggg time but yay I'm back ^_^

Finals are coming and I've just been dying! I'm just about had it with school and I just want summer to come alreayd!!! >_<

I hope everyone is having a GREAT day and hopefully my story isn't boring you guys! This was more of a side story that kind of fits with the story (I just felt like updating) and no the story is not over yet! I have alot of stuff planned for this story so stay tuned!

I promise it'll become more interesting soon!!!

 

Please comment and subscribe if ya like~