Chapter 8

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 8

It was a Saturday afternoon.

"So.. You want us to transfer to the same school _____ and _____ go?" Sungjong asked Sunggyu.

"Yes." Sunggyu answered.

"And be friends with them and the other gang members as well so we can kidnap the leader and take her here?" Myungsoo asked.

"That's the plan." Sunggyu smirked as he answered.

All the Infinite members were in the hangout because Sunggyu had called them over.

They were all silent after listening to Sunggyu's plan of making B.A.P 's leader suffer by taking away them most important person to him. His girlfriend.

"That's a stupid idea Sunggyu." Hoya said. Sunggyu gave him a glare.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo sat beside Sunggyu and place an arm around Sunggyu's shoulders. "It's time to let go of your brother's death."

Sunggyu shoved away Dongwoo's arm and gave him a glare.

"Dongwoo's right." Woohyun said.

Sunggyu looked over at Woohyun and gave him a glare.

"I don't care what's right. I just want to make them pay for Hyung's death." Sunggyu said.

"But what are you going to do when you get you're revenge on Bang?" Sungyeol asked with a serious tone.

Sunggyu ignored his question and looked at Myungsoo and Sungjong who were sitting together in one of the couch in the room.

"You two go with the plan and you'll follow my orders." Sunggyu pointed at them with his index finger.

"As you wish LeaderGyu." Myungsoo saluted and looked away before Sunggyu could yell even more at him and s.

"Sure thing, Hyung." Sungjong nodded.

Sunggyu stood and walked away leaving the boys alone.

 


Meanwhile...

"Oppa come on." _____ said as she pulled Yongguk's hand towards the entrance of the amusement park.

Yongguk was disguised with dark shades and a cap covering most of his eyes. While _____ had a cute hoodie on and also dark shade.

"Slow down, yeobo. You might trip and fall." Yongguk said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Aish. You talked just like appa." She pouted cutely at him.

Yongguk loved how cute his girl can be and even though she's the leader of a girl gang. She can be very cute and adorable and that's one of the things that made him fall for her. He leaned towards her and pecked his girlfriend's pouting lips.

"OPPA!!" She shouted.

"What?! I can't kissed my girlfriend?" He asked as he smiled his gummy smiled.

"Of course you can but not in public. You know I don't like PDA." _____ started walking slowly towards the amusement park grounds.

"Arraso." Yongguk said. He grabbed his hand and interwined his fingers with hers.tumblr_mj4fm0RBAL1s5ny1so1_500.gif

 

 

_____ looked down at they're intertwined fingers. "I never get tired of that."

She smiled and looked at Yongguk's eyes.

"And I'll never get tired of making you smile." He said and smiled sweetly at her.

tumblr_lzljdeYXq81r095wro4_400.gif

 

 

"Your getting way too cheesy oppa." She said and giggled.

"I'm only like this when I'm with you, Baby." Yongguk said. "Do you imagine what the boys would say if they see they're almighty-poker face-fearless-uncheesy leader being this cheesy to a girl they think is my sworn enemy?" Yongguk said.

"How should I know? I already have problems of my own with my gang to worry about yours." _____ said with a roll of her eyes.

_____ started to look around and saw a few rides that called her attention. "Oppa, gaja." She started to pulled Yongguk to one of the rides.

'What would I do without this girlfriend of mine.' Yongguk thought to himself and smiled.

 


Meanwhile...

"Yang _____, why did you drag us here?" _____ asked standing in between _____ and _____.

"Cause I wanted to come here and I know umma and appa are working today till very late and won't have time to bring me here." _____ said as she walked and looked around.

"But it's Saturday..." _____ protested as she placed her hands on her hoodie pockets.

"And how come _____ and _____ aren't here and we're stuck here with you?" _____ asked and obviously asking the same thing all of the rest were wondering.

"They didn't answered my phone call." _____ said after she ran off to a game stand. All the girl's eyes were as big as oranges.

"And to think... I could have done that in the first place." _____ said.

"And you call yourself the smart one of the gang?" _____ chuckled.

"Aish..." _____ protested.

"Let's just get this over with. The more she plays, the quicker she'll get exhausted and the sooner we leave." _____ said and started to walk. _____ looked at _____.

"Even _____ thinks wiser than you." _____ said.

"Shut up already, _____." _____ protested and stomped her way towards the two girls walking infront of her.

"YAH!! HOW DARE YOU SHUT ME UP?! YOU SHOULD SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR UNNIE!!" _____ shouted and ran behind the girls.

All the girls were so distracted in the rides that they didn't noticed _____ and Yongguk walk pass them hand in hand. But _____ sure did noticed them.

"O-Oppa." Her voice trembled when she called Yongguk.

"Neh?" Yongguk looked at her.

"Can we go somewhere else?" She asked as she stopped walking and faced him.

"Wae? Why do you wanna leave? You were the one that wanted to be here." Yongguk said as he caressed her cheek softly with his hand.

She sighed and leaned on the caressing hand. "I know, Oppa. But there's... a little problem." Yongguk looked at her with a confused look.

"Wae gu rae?" He asked. "Is someone stalking you?" Yongguk got all gangster mode and started to look around.

"Ani." She shook her head and pulled his arm to make him look at her.

"Then.... What is it, Babe?" Yongguk asked in his most softest tone.

"The girls are here." She revealed. Yongguk eyes widen with worry.

"Bwo? Chincha?" Yongguk asked and grabbed both of his girlfriend's hands.

_____ nodded her head. "I'm pretty sure. We just walked past them."

Yongguk tilted his head. "Then.. We have nothing to worry about."

_____ tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why is that?"

Yongguk place both of his hands ontop of her shoulders. "Think about it, Yeobo."

That made her even more confused. "If we just walked passed them and they didn't noticed. Then we don't need to worry about that." Yongguk cleared the question mark she had.

_____'s mouth turned in the shape of an 'O'. "Now I get it."

Yongguk cupped her cheeks in both hands and caressed them with his thumb. "Are you sure you still wanna leave?"

She shook her head and smiled widely at him. "Ani. Not anymore."

Yongguk smiled at her and pecked her lips.

"Come on. You still want to ride the Ferris Wheel don't you?" Yongguk asked as he started walking to they're next destination.

_____ beamed and started to pulled his arm. "Yes. Palli palli palli, Oppa."

Yongguk smiled and let his girlfriend pull him towards the ride. 'I definitely love this girl of mine.'

 


"Unnie, let's go there." _____ pointed at the Ferris Wheel.

The three girls looked at the ride and panicked a little.

"Umm.. You do know I'm afraid of heights, don't you?" _____ said as she stared at the moving apparatus.

"Of course I do." _____ said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Then.. Why the HELL ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME RIDE THAT ?" _____ started to raise her voice in mid-sentence until she ended yelling making the people who were walking around them stared at her with a disturbed stare.

"_____-ah, stop yelling." _____ said and bowed her head slightly at the people as in a apologising for her friend.

"Behave will ya'. We're in public." _____ scolded.

"Mianhe. It's just... So frustrating." _____ looked at the younger one infront of them waiting to get on the ride.

"You really wanna kill me, don't you?" _____ asked between gritted teeths.

_____ shook her head. "You don't have ride if you don't want to."

"Thank you." _____ beamed and sat in one of the nearest bench faster than you can say One Shot. (*See what I did there? ;D*)

"Wow. I didn't know the geek could run that fast." _____ said while staring in disbelief.

"I think I'm going to stay with her." _____ pointed at _____.

"Sure." _____ said and looked at the only remaining girl. "You coming?"

"Ani. I think I'll go and find something to eat." _____ patted her empty stomach.

"Aish.. You guys are no fun." _____ pouted and crossed her arms. _____ just rolled her eyes. "I'll buy you ice cream after you ride that thing." _____ nodded at the ride behind them.

"Okay. See you in a minute or so." The younger one jogged her way to wait in line.

"Be careful, arraso?!" _____ shouted.

"NEH!!" _____ waved at her.

"Aish.. This girl is a real troublemaker." _____ shook her head and turned around.

"I'm going to eat something. You guys coming?" The latter asked.

"Nah. I'm okay." _____ shook her head.

"Same here." _____ pointed at herself.

"So be it. I'm leaving. Call me when _____ is out of the ride." _____ said.

"Neh." Both girls answered in unson.

_____ turned and started to look for a food stand. 'Okay tummy. It's time to eat.'

 


Yongguk and _____ were already taking they're turned in line but what they didn't know was that _____ was two spaces behind them.

"Next." Said the man incharge of the ride.

Yongguk and _____ were next and walked to the cart and the man close the little door locked it.

"Have fun and please enjoy." The man said in a annoyed tone.

Yongguk and _____ bowed as a sign of thank you.

The cart moved and they were almost at the top.

Yongguk place his arm over his girlfriend's shoulder. She leaned and rested her head on his shoulder while with the other hand, she played with his fingers.

"How come you have prettier hands than I do?" She asked and looked at him.

"I just like to have my hands nice and clean." He answered as he rubbed his nape.

"Says the leader of the first place gang member in this town. Then you might have to give me a manicure someday." She joked around and leaned again on his shoulder.

"Sure thing, babe." Yongguk slightly smiled and answered and rested his chin ontop of her head.

"Next." The man said.

"Umma. I think I changed my mind." A little girl said shaking her mother's hand.

"It's okay, baby." The mother said. She looked at the man and bowed. "Mianhe."

"It's okay, ahjumma." The man bowed and the mother bowed one last time and so did the girl before they left.

"Next." The man called.

"I'm next." _____ beamed and step inside the cart and the man did the same as he did to _____ and Yongguk's cart.

"Have fun and please enjoy." The man said.

"I sure will." _____ cheered. The cart then moved and she was halfway up the giant circle.

"Woah. Neomu yeppeoda." _____ gawked at her surroundings.

While she was looking around her gaze stopped at couple who were across from her and they looked so cute.

"D'awwhhh." _____ cooed.

But then, the male couple placed his hat at a different angle so it wasn't covering his eyes and took off his shades revealing his face.

"Bang? I didn't know Bang had a girlfriend." _____ tilted her head as she looked at him.

"Nah. What do I care?" _____ shrugged her shoulders.

But what happened next proved her wrong. The girl next to Yongguk took off the hoodie and also the shades.

"_____ unnie?" _____ eyes were as big as plates and here mouth was really wide and opened.

"This can't be right.." _____ shooked her head really hard to prove herself wrong then she looked back at the couple.

"This isn't a dream?" _____ did everything possible to wake up from that horrible nightmare but couldn't because it was all real.

Everything she saw was really happening.

"You lied to us, Unnie." _____ felt betrayed by her best friend, by her leader.

'How could you do this to us, _____. You betrayed us with the enemy.'  _____'s jaw tighten from the anger and her face was staring to feel warm and was now a bright shade of red.

"I swear that from now on... I won't ever trust you..." _____ glared at the once trusted friend.

 


Meanwhile...

_____ was eating a hot dog and was about to eat the last bite when someone bumped into her and made the last of the hot dog fell to the ground.

"Aish.. Really?" She sighed and looked at the person who bumped at her.

"It had to be you... From all the people in this park.. It had to be you." She glared at the guy she least wanted to see.

"And you just had to ruin my mood, didn't you?" Daehyun asked with a smirk on his face.

_____ scoffed and smirked at him.

"You want to play tough with me, Jung Daehyun?" She asked. "You damn right know I'm way better at shooting than you will ever be." She patted her hoodie pocket signaling that she was armed.

"How can you sneaked that in here? This place is surrounded by childrens and the cops will appeared faster than you can run." Daehyun gave his breathtaking smirk and a tilt of his head.

"I never leave home without it." She said proudly. "Now get the out of my sight before a blow that smirk out of your damn face." She threathen.

"You just don't want to admit I'm too goodlooking for you." Daehyun smiled and lifted his hand to touch her cheeks but _____ grabbed his wrist and twisted it making Daehyun to groan from the small pain.

"I told you Jung Daehyun. You shouldn't mess with me." She threathen once again and twisting his wrist even harder.

"Arraso. Let go of me." Daehyun groaned.

She let go and pushed him away from her. She was about to threathen him once again but was stopped when her phone vibrated in her pocket.

It was _____.

"Yeoboseyo?" _____ answered.

"_____, we need you." _____ sounded worried.

"What's wrong?" _____ asked also worried.

"Someting's wrong with _____." _____ said. "_____, wait up!!" _____ voice was heard from the other line.

"What's wrong with her?" _____ asked really worried.

"I'm not sure. When she got out of the Ferris Wheel.. She looked pissed off and she ran pass us... And now she's leaving the park... She won't stop even when we shout for her to stop. We really need you right now, Dongsaeg." _____ pleaded.

"Okay. Just.. Calm down. Meet me at the park entrance." _____ hung up and turned to find Daehyun rubbing his hurt wrist.

"I might have to shot you some other time, Jung Daehyun." _____ said.

"Not if I shot you first." Daehyun smirked.

"Not a chance, er." With that she left and ran to meet up with the other two girls.

'What the is wrong with you _____? What happened that made you this pissed off?' _____ thought while she ran.

 


Annyeong!! *waves*

Kahyla here!!

I hope you guys like this chapter.

It's kind of long but I wrote it with a lot of love and hardwork for you guys.

Please comment and subs.

Enjoy!!

And Happy Birthday for our B.A.P Busan Boy, Jung Daehyun!!

I'm a little late but it doesn't matter.

1044942_427618770668882_457030148_n.png

-Saranghe ♥