Chapter 14

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

 

-----Chapter 14

Yongguk was now all alone in his room. He collapsed in his bed and just stared at his ceiling.

"Who would do such a prank like this?" He asked to no one in particular. He then started to think of a person who would do this. 

'It definitely wouldn't be Daehyun, since he just talked to me about it. It wouldn't be _____, she even kept it from her gang-' It then hit him that he hadn't spoken or texted her in all day. He sat up straight from his bed and reached for his phone and dialed her number.

After three rings, she answered. "Yeoboseyo?" She answered with a tired, sad and hoarse voice.

"Yeobo, gwenchana?" He asked really worried at the sound of her voice.

"Oppa..." She cried softly and started to sob.

"Wae gu rae? Why are you crying, babe?" He asked one question after another. "Oppa.. I need you right now.. More than ever." Was all she answered.

"Where are you?" He asked. "Home..." She answered.

"Yeobo, I'm on my way. Arrasso?" Yongguk said after he ended the call. He put on his shoes and put on his coat, then headed out the door.


Meanwhile..

_____ decided to take a walk around the park and just free her mind from what had and still is bothering her since she left _____'s house.

She sat on one of the empty benches. "How come she didn't trust me? How come she didn't have the confidence to come and talk to me in the first place?... She's one of my best friends.. I was one of the first to recruit in to the Jewels."

Many questions were lingering inside her mind. She was so concetrated in her trains of thoughts, that she didn't noticed someone watching from her left side.

"What is she doing here at this time of day? It's getting dark and it's even starting to snow." Himchan said to himself as he watched her from afar. He too had decided to walk around for a while to distract himself from thinking of Yongguk and his relationship with _____.

He watched as tiny little snowflakes would fall from the sky and would softly land in her long black hair. Her nose was starting to turn pink from the cold air lingering around Seoul. He softly raised his hand and placed it over his heart where it was starting to beat heavily and that warm fussy feeling was staring to form in that area.

"Why are you acting this way? Especially with her? She's my enemy..." Himchan talked to his heart. Without him noticing, his feets were dragging him towards her and just stopped to stand beside her.

_____ noticed that someone was standing beside her and saw that it was Himchan. She scoffed and looked away.

"What do you want, Kim Himchan? Right now, I'm not in the mood to deal with you." She said looking and her cold hands.

Himchan sighed and simply asked. "Can I sit with you?"

_____ was surprised by his question and raised her head to see if he was just messing with her and was just pranking her.. She only saw sincerity in his eyes and she nodded her answer. Himchan softly smiled and sat next to her.

They stayed quiet for a couple a seconds when Himchan spoke first. "Bad day, huh?"

"Yeah.." She softly answered. Himchan raised his head and saw the snow fall softly to the ground.

"You feel like talking about? Like all girls do when they feel down or have a bad day.." Himchan said.

_____ looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. " What makes you think I'll tell you? It's none of your business after all." She said.

Himchan looked at her and smirked. "Now I know why you're having a bad day."

"And why is that, Mr.Smart ?" She asked sarcatically.

"You..." He pointed a finger at her, which she flinched to. "Are..." He said word by word, which irritated _____ in every word and pause.

"Aish... Just say it already, dumb ." She protested once he made a long pause.

"Aish. Okay okay. You are in your period..." He finally said as he smirked at her.

She chuckled in a sarcastic way and looked at him in a serious way. "Yah!! KIM HIMCHAN!! How dare you say that to a girl? AISH!! It just makes me want to hit you hard in the head." She said as she raised a fist at him and pretended that she was about to hit him, which he completely flinched to and hid behind his arms.

"Andwae. Don't hit me again. Do you know how humiliating it is to be hit by a girl?" He asked as he spoke between his arms.

"Do you know how humiliating is that a boy will straight-fowardly said that I'm in my period? Which is none of your ing business either!!" She yelled at him.

"Alright. I'm sorry, okay?" Himchan said in surrender.

"Woah!! Kim Himchan is surrending to a girl.." She said in disbelief and chuckled softly. He lowered his arms slowly and for the first time since he's seen her, he saw her smile.

"You look better when you're smiling." Himchan said, letting his mind talk for him and regretting his words.

She thought she heard him wrong. 'Ani. He couldn't have said that... Could he?'

She looked at him with a surprised look in her face. "Did you just say..."

Himchan's cheeks turned pink and once again said. "You look better when you smile."

She sat there. Looking at Himchan but she just wasn't looking at him.. She was observing his features. She observed each tiny little detail.. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Himchan was surprised when he saw her eyes turn watery. "Y-Yah. Wae gu rae?" He asked softly.

She felt embarrased and lowered her head where her hair could hid her face as tears started to run down her cheeks. 'Why am I having this warm feeling in my heart? I can't fall for Himchan. He's a player. I can't fall in love with the enemy like _____ did.'

She thought but then his hand reached her chin and lifted it so she could look at him.

"I've seen girls cry because of me... And I end up feeling guitly.. But seeing you cry like this... Seeing a strong girl like you cry like this... It take this guilty feeling to another whole new level." He simply answered with soft and sincered eyes.

She bit her lower lip to prevent from sobbing out loud. "It's embarrassing, Himchan..."

"I've embarrassed myself many times, _____-ah. And I don't think holding it in is not the answer." Himchan said as he wiped away few of the tears with his thumb.

'He's right. I should just let it all out.' She lowered her head and sobbed. Himchan sat closer to her and placed her head in his chest and caressed her head softly as she cried.

"It's not fair.. It's just not fair at all." She said in between her cries.

"It's okay. I'm here. And I promise I won't tell not one living soul about this." Himchan promised.

"Promise?" She asked but not leaving from his arms.

"I promise. If I don't you will hunt me down for the rest of my life." Himchan joked trying to get a smile out of her, which worked. She laughed softly as she left from his hug and wiped away from her tears.

"I never thought I could rely on you, Himchan. Never in my life I've thought I would break down like this infront of you." She said as she sincerely looked at him.

"If I could say "That's what friends are for."... I would.." Himchan said as he thought about the word friend and thought of Yongguk.

_____ noticed his sad gaze and asked. "Wae gu rae?"

Himchan looked at her. "Have you ever felt that you've been betrayed from the person you'd least expect it from?"

"As a matter of fact... I do." She sincerely answered. "By your best friend?" He asked.

She lowered head and nodded. This time, Himchan really knew why she has been having a bad day.

"You already know about it... Don't you?" He asked softly not needing to go into much detail.

She nodded her head and answered. "We all do." She lifted her head and asked. "You too?"

Himchan nodded once and answered. "Neh."

"I think we both feel the same way, huh?" She asked as she smiled softly at him.

"We finally understand each other on something too." Himchan said.

They stayed silent for a while. 

"Hey. You wanna go and have something to eat? My treat." Himchan asked her as he pointed to the direction behind him.

She smiled at him and nodded. "Neh." Himchan also smiled at her.

They both stood up and walked away side by side.

 

"You really must not tell anyone about this, Kim Himchan. Or you'll be really humiliated." She threaten him.

"I already promised you that..." Himchan whined at her as she smiled at his reaction.

"Oh. You smiled." He said as he pointed at her.

"I did no such thing, Kim Himchan." She protested and walked ahead in a faster pace. He smiled at her reaction also and call after her. "Yah!! Wait for me!!"

 


Yongguk had arrived infront of his girlfriend's house and knock repeatedly on the door. In a few seconds the door was opened and was attacked by a hug.

"Oppa.." He heard _____ whisper in his chest. He hugged her to him and caressed her hair.

"I'ts okay.. I'm here.. Everything is going to be okay.." He cooed softly.

She backed away from the hug and Yongguk could finally see her red and puffy eyes.

"Omo. Yeobo, wae gu rae?" Yongguk asked worriedly as he pull her inside. He took off his shoes and walk with her over to the couch.

"Why are you crying, baby girl?" Yongguk asked as he caressed her cheeks softly.

She lowered her head for a couple of seconds to get her mind straight. She took a deep breath and then answered Yongguk's question. "Oppa.. They already know.."

Yongguk's eyebrows furrowed and a confused look was written in his face. "Who knows? And what do they know?"

_____ 's eyes started to water but blinked them away quickly. "The girls.. Today... Someone send an envelope and inside... There were pictures of you and me from today. I have no idea of who sent it."

"The same thing happened to me. A couple of minutes ago actually. But the thing is..." Yongguk said and he lowered his hand and placed them on his lap. _____ looked at him calmly. "Daehyun already knew about it.. But he told me that he kept it to himself. He didn't tell the rest of the boys about it."

"_____ also knew about it too. That's why she was acting weird towards me." _____ said as she lowered her head and looked at the pictures that were scattered on the small coffee table infront of them.

Yongguk sighed and rested his back in the couch. _____ rested her head on his shoulder, to which he placed and his arms around her waist and hugged her.

"There is not much to say or do, Yeobo. All we can do is give them time and they'll comeback for answers and with cleared minds." Yongguk said as he placed a gentle kiss on her head.

"Arrasso.." Was all she could answer.

"Want me to stay over for the night?" Yongguk asked her. She looked up at him and smiled softly. "Neh. The bag that you brought in case of emergencies is still in my room. Let me go look for it." She said as she stood up and went to her room.

Yongguk smiled at her disappearing figure but then looked back at the pictures on the coffee table. He took a good looke at them and thought hard of who could have done this when the name of a person popped in his head. "Aish!! This jerk."

 


 

WOAH!! There has been a Himchan and _____ moment.

Annyeong!!

Long time no see!!

Here my new story update. Hope you all enjoy it.

I'll try to update as soon as I can but I won't be able to update as soon as I wish to.

Me and my family are passing through a hard time and college is not going easy on the homeworks.

Hope ya'll support me and like the chapter.

-Saranghae♥