Chapter 10

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 10

"So do you like it?" Sungjong asked _____ when she took a bite of her dukbokki.

She chewed and looked at Sungjong with surprised look.

"It's delicious." Her eyes had that little twinkle of happiness.

Sungjong beamed and smiled. "I told you it was the best dukbokki you'll ever eat."

_____ nodded and kept eating. "I might come more often."

"I'm pretty sure you will." Sungjong smiled and bid goodbye to his cousin and wife.

"See you soon Sungjong-ah." His cousin bid. "Take care _____ and stop by anytime you want." His wife said and waved at _____.

"I sure will. Annyeong." _____ said and sligtly bowed and left with Sungjong walking beside her.

At first it was really quiet but then Sungjong cleared his throat and that caught _____'s attention.

"What?" She asked as he kept looking at her.

"It's getting late and you should be at home already." Sungjong said with a sweet smile.

"So? Like umma and appa are going to notice that I arrived home late." She answered with scoff.

"Why is that?" He asked with curious eyes.

_____ stopped walking and looked at Sungjong with a raised eyebrown.

Sungjong stopped and stood infront of her. "What?" He mimicked her.

"I'm warning you. You better stop sticking your nose in other people business." She answered.

"I was just curious... A pretty girl like you should have parents that worry for you and takes care of you." Sungjong said with pure sincerity and not pretending just like Sunggyu had order him to.

"They do take care of me but they just don't spend that much time with me.. That's all." _____ said and started walking again.

Sungjong walked at a slow pace to match hers. "And why is that?" He asked.

"I already told you it's none of your business, Sungjong-sshi." She said.

Sungjong smiled and looked at her. 'Sunggyu hyung's plan is not going to be easy. It might take days, weeks or even a month or two.'

"What are you staring at?" _____ asked without looking at Sungjong.

"At a short girl that doesn't want to be my friend." Sungjong answered with a smirk.

She abrutly stopped and slammed a hand on Sungjong's chest which cause him to stop.

"Shorty?" She asked. "Neh. Shorty." He teased.

She looked up and glared at him. "I may be short but I'm your worst nightmare."

Sungjong smirked. 'She's cute when she's being teased.' He thought as he looked at her.

"I'm soo scared." He some more and chuckled.

_____ lowered the hand that was over Sungjong's chest and scoffed. "You asked for it."

Sungjong was kind of scared when she said that. "I'll be jogging away from you now." He said and started to quick his pace and walked away from her.

"YAH!! YOU PUNK!! COME BACK HERE!!" She yelled and started running after him.

Sungjong chuckled and jogged a little faster and hid behind a trash can.

_____ ran to a stop near the trash can where Sungjong was hidding and started to look around for him.

"Sungjong-sshi!!" She called. Sungjong was holding his laughter really hard.

"YAH!! Lee Sungjong!! Stop playing around." She started walking a little.

But since Sungjong's hidding spot was dark, she didn't noticed him.

He started to silently stand up and walk behind her.

_____ felt a presence behind her and she twirled around and pointed her knife at Sungjong.

"Woah!!" Sungjong's eyes widen and lifted his hands in surrender. "Easy there."

_____ started to panic and hide the knife quickly.

"What's with the knife?" Sungjong lowered his hands.

"Uhhh.... I-It's n-nothing... I-I better g-go h-home..." She turned around started to walk at a fast pace.

'Nothing my . That's your way of defending yourself from other gang members. Believe me and the knife hidden in my boot.' Sungjong smirked and went after her.

"Yah!! Yang _____!! Wait up!!" He called her but she didn't stop.

'I'm such a pabo. He doesn't know I'm a gangster and I almost stabbed him. I should have been more careful around him.' _____'s mind was ocuppied when Sungjong touched her shoulder and as reflexes she quickly twisted his hand.

"Ahhh!! Yah, let go. It's just me." Sungjong said in pain.

She let go and sighed. "Why do you keep scaring me? Hajima!! It's annoying." She said.

"Mianhe. Come on. I'll take you home." Sungjong said as he grabbed her hand.tumblr_morwk6T9Dp1sqsebyo1_500.gif

 

 

She was surprised by his action. "Why do you have to do that for?" She asked. She could already feel her face blushing.

Sungjong smiled at her cute blushing face. "Aigoo. I'm being a good friend and comforting you."

She looked down to hide her already red face from Sungjong.

"Now. Gaja. Let's take you home." Sungjong said as his started to swing they're hands.

She just nodded and started to walk hand in hand with Sungjong. 'My chest... It's feels... weird.' That's all that was in her mind.

She had totally forgot about what she saw earlier between her leader/bestfriend and the leader of B.A.P.

 


 

Meanwhile...

Daehyun was on his way to his apartment.

He couldn't get the scene he just saw out of his mind.

"I can't believe this... For how long have they've been together?... For how long has Yongguk hyung been lying to us?..." Daehyun kept asking to himself.

"How will I face Hyung now after what I saw?" Daehyun asked himself.

When he got to his aparment, he took of his shoes and was now walking around on his socks. He threw his jacket at the couch and went to his room.

He sat at the edge of his bed and thought for answers.

"Should I tell the rest or should I just keep it to myself?" That was the big question for Daehyun.

He felt betrayed but he didn't want go against Yongguk and manipulate the rest into hating him as well. He didn't want the rest of his gang members to go against they're best friend and brother.

That's what Yongguk was to all of them. A brother. They were all family.

So he decided to not tell the rest and just find a way to talk to Yongguk himself and not involve the rest of his gang members.

He sighed for what felt like the hundreth time and went to take a shower. Tomorrow he would think it through but for now he just needed to rest.

 


 

Meanwhile...

"Yang _____!!" _____ called for the maknae of the gang.

They were all still looking for her.

Right now _____ and _____ were together looking for _____ which left _____ and _____ together.

They decided since they couldn't look find her individually that it would be better to work as a team.

"_____-ah!!!" _____ called as well but they didn't receive an answer.

"Where the hell is she?" _____ asked.

"Has she turned her phone on yet?" _____ asked _____ .

"Not yet." _____ answered as she dialed _____'s number for what felt like the hundreth time already but still no answer.

_____ stopped on her tracks and looked around her. They were all feeling frustrated. They have done everything. They've called her parents, they went to her favorite Ice Cream shop and nothing.

"Have you tried calling _____?" _____ asked.

 

"I think  _____ had already tried that." _____ answered.

"Then what else can we do?" _____ asked.

"Maybe we should try going to her house and make sure shes' already there. It's been a while since we called her parents." _____ suggested.

_____ nodded her head. "Gaja."

_____ nodded her head and walked beside _____ towards the nearest bus stop to _____'s house.

 


 

Meanwhile....

_____ and Sungjong were walking towards her house still holding hands.

Since Sungjong took a hold of _____ hand, she hasn't spoken a word towards him.

"So..." Sungjong broke the silence.

_____ looked at him waiting for him to say something else.

"About earlier..." He started to say.

"What about earlier?" She asked but she already knew the answered to her question.

"About the knife thing.. And the twisting my arm thing too." He said and looked at her with a soft smile on his face.

_____'s face turned pale and she quickly looked away and felt her heart starting to beat fast.

'What am I supposed to say now?' She thought.

"W-what a-about t-that?" She asked feeling her heart beat 10x faster.

"Is the knife yours?" He asked and looked ahead of him.

'Should I lie or say the truth?... Ohh it. I'll just lie. But what kind of lie should I say to him?.. Aish!! What the hell did you get yourself into, _____?' She debated in her mind.

Sungjong looked at _____ and saw that her eyesbrows were furrowed together and she was bitting her lips as if she was thinking.

"You don't have to tell me if you feel uncomformtable." Sungjong said and sightly smiled. 'But I already know who's knife that is.'

_____ snapped out from her train of thoughts and looked at Sungjong and gave him a shy smile.

"A-ani. It's just..." She started to say but trailed off.

She looked ahead and noticed they were almost near her house a.k.a mansion since she was the riches from her friends.

"This is my stop." She pointed at the mansion infront of them.

'Wow. This girls sure has money. I think Hyung's plan involves money. I really wish it doesn't.' Sungjong thought as he is astonished by the house.

_____ lowered her hand and looked at Sungjong. "Like it?" She asked when she saw the thrilled look on his face.

"Neh. It's pretty." He answered and looked at her with a warm smile.

She smiled back and quickly looked away cause she felt her cheeks become warm but her pink cheeks quickly disappeared when someone called her.

"_____!!!" _____ called again and ran towards her.

_____ quickly let go of Sungjong's hand and turned around and saw _____ and _____ running towards them. Her face turned pale and the events from earlier started to crawl back into her mind and she felt anger inside and just glared at the approaching _____.

When _____ was infront of her, she cupped her cheeks in her hands and started to search for any wounds or scratches.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt somewhere? You don't know how worried we've been." _____ bombarded her with question and quickly pulled the younger one into a hug.

_____ clenched and unclenched her jaw and quickly jerked away from _____'s hug and glared at her.

_____'s eyes went wide with the sudden action, and so were _____ and Sungjong, who was still standing beside _____.

"Wae gu rae, _____-ah?" _____ asked and took step closer towards her.

_____ quickly stepped back. "Don't come near me." She hissed.

"Wae gu rae, _____-ah? Why are you acting like this?" _____  asked and walked towards _____. The younger one didn't jerked back just like she just a minute ago.

"It's nothing." _____ answered without taking her eyes away from _____ .

_____ could see anger in _____ eyes. 'What's wrong with her? Why is she acting like this?'

_____ tried to take a step closer towards _____ but she got the same reaction and she felt hurt because of that.

"_____-sshi, gwenchana?" Sungjong spoke after what felt like forever.

_____ walked backwards and hid behind Sungjong.

_____ and _____ looked from _____ to Sungjong.

"Who the hell are you?" _____ asked.

"Lee Sungjong imnida." Sungjong sightly bowed his head.

"How come you know _____?" _____ asked.

"I just met her today." Sungjong answered.

"Where did you met her?" _____ asked. There was a hint of frustration in her voice. She was frustrated cause she doesn't know the reason why _____ acting that way with her and that's what bothered her even more. 'What did I do _____-ah? Jebal. Tell me. What did I do wrong?'

"I found her in a park three blocks from here." Sungjong answered.

_____ tugged the edge of his shirt signaling him not to answer futher questions. Sungjong looked at her with soft eyes.

He saw tears were starting to form in her eyes.

_____ looked back at _____ . "_____-ah." She walked closer until she was infront of them.

_____ back hugged Sungjong's waist and buried her face in his shirt.

_____'s tears started form in her eyes and slowly started to fall. "What's wrong _____-ah? Why are you acting like this towards me?" She asked inbetween small sobs.

_____ slowly let go of Sungjong's waist and stepped away from behind Sungjong. She looked at _____ with tears also falling from her eyes.

"Because your a traitor and a liar." _____ hissed.

_____ looked at her confused from her words. "Bwo?" She asked confused.

"You heard me!! Your traitor!!" _____ raised her voice.

"What are you talking about _____?" _____ asked with tears forming in her eyes. She hated to see this kind of situation to happened between the Jewels.

"She's a traitor!!" _____ answered without taking her eyes away from _____ .

_____ felt like someone was squeezing her heart until it was starting to become numb.

"I trusted you!!.... I trusted you as well as the rest of us!!..." _____ said inbetween sobs.

_____ walked closer to hug _____. "Don't come near me!!" The younger one shouted.

_____ stopped in her tracks and more tears started to fall.

_____ back away. "I can't believe you would lie to us.." She whispered and looked away.

"_____ ah, I-" _____ started to speak. "Leave." _____ cut her off with a whisper.

_____'s and _____'s eyes widen. "Bwo?..." They said in unison.

"Leave!!" _____ raised her voice and looked at them with tears falling.

They couldn't find a way to move they're feets to move.

"I said leave!!" _____ shouted. Sungjong stepped beside her and rubbed her back softly.

_____ placed her hand on _____ shoulder. "Gaja. Maybe tomorrow she'll forget what she's saying." She whispered.

_____ nodded her head and took one last look at _____ and left.

When they were out of sight, _____ started to sob harder and hugged Sungjong.

Sungjong just let her be and hugged back and softly patted her back.

 


 

On the other hand, _____ was trying hard to think for a reason for _____'s words.

_____ and _____ were waiting for the bus stop when _____'s phone rang.

They were both startled and both looked at each other and laughed at each other bit but the laughters didn't last long

"That must be _____ unnie." _____ said.

_____ nodded her head and looked away.

_____ fished her phone from her pocket and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah!! Any signs of _____?" _____ asked.

"Oh neh. We found her." _____ answered.

"Bwo?! And how come you didn't call us?" _____ asked.

"Mianhe unnies." _____ answered and peeked a look at _____ .

She was in deep thought and wasn't paying much attention to _____ conversation on the phone.

"Well?" _____ asked waiting for an answer.

"Eeh?" _____ answered.

"Where was she?" _____ asked.

"And where is she?" _____ asked.

"She's at her house. That's where we saw her with a boy." _____ answered.

"A boy? What is she doing with a boy?" _____ asked.

"Well apparently, he found her in a park three blocks away from her house." _____ answered.

"Is he a creep?" _____ asked which caused _____ to laugh.

_____ shook her head and laughed. "He didn't look like it. He looked about her age." She answered.

"Well at least she's okay." _____ answered.

"She's fine.. But she's acting.. weird." _____ said as she peeked again towards _____ .

"Wae is that?" _____ asked.

"Before you answer that... Where's _____ ?" _____ asked when she noticed that she hasn't heard _____ 's voice during the whole conversation.

"Umm. She's here beside me." _____ answered.

"Is she alright?" _____ asked a little worried.

"I'm not sure. _____  was acting weird towards her." _____ said.

"Wae?" Both girls asked.

"I'm not sure." _____ shook her head and looked ahead and saw the bus approaching they're stop.

"Hey, I'l talk to you guys tomorrow. The bus is here." _____ said.

"Sure thing." _____ answered.

"You guys be careful on your way home." _____ said.

"You guys too. Annyeong." _____ said and hung up.

_____ looked at _____ who was still in deep thought.

"Unnie." _____ called.

_____ snapped out from her train of thoughts and looked at her.

"Gaja. Our bus is here." _____  said as she stood up.

_____ nodded and stood up and when the bus stopped infront of them, they hopped in.

Both girls were silent during the bus ride and each one were in they're own little bubble.

_____ was the first one to get off of the bus.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Get home safe, Unnie." _____ bid goodbye before stepping out of the bus.

_____'s bus stop was nearing and when she got there, she got off and slowly made her way to her house.

When she arrived, she remembered that she had to call Yongguk but with all her mixed feelings towards _____ actions towards her made really tired.

She took a quick shower and headed to her bed.

She landed on her bed with a sigh escaping her lips and picked up her phone.

She dialed a number and placed the phone on her ear and closed her eyes waiting for the person to answer on the other line.

"Yeoboseyo?'"  A deep voice answered.


Meanwhile...

Yongguk was staring at the clock on his cellphone screen.

"What's taking her so long?" He asked to no one in particular.

He was really starting to worry about _____.

He let go of his phone and lay his arm on top of his eyes and took a deep breathh but his eyes snapped open when his phone started to ring.

He didn't bother look at the caller ID and just answered it quickly.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Oppa." _____'s voice answered.

Yongguk sighed when he finally heard her voice. "Thank God your okay. You had me worried, babe."

"Mianhe oppa." Her voice sounded sad and tired. Yongguk noticed this and started to worry even more.

"Babe... Gwenchana?" He asked.

The next he heard made his heart feel like it was being strangled to death. She started to cry, her sobs were heartbreaking for Yongguk to hear.

"O-Oppa..." She sobbed.

Yongguk had to blink the tears that were forming in his eyes. "Wae gu rae?"

"I'm not sure, Oppa. _____-ah is acting.. weird." _____ answered.

"You found her? Where?" Yongguk asked a little relief on the disappearing of the youngest member from Jewels.

"Me and _____ found her on her way home with a boy." She answered while wipping her tears.

"A boy. Was he a friend of hers from school?" Yongguk asked.

"Ani. I don't think so. He said that he had just met her and that he found her in a park." She answered.

'This feels weird.' Yongguk thought as he was analyzing what his girlfriend had said.

"Do you know the boy's name?" Yongguk asked.

_____ had forgotten his name and was now trying to remember it.

"I think it was Songjoong or Sunyoung..-" She started to say but then Yongguk said the name.

"Sungjong? Lee Sungjong?" He asked.

"That's it, Oppa.. But how do you know his name?" _____ asked.

"He's just someone I know." Yongguk simply answered.

"Is a gangster too? So I can to protect my girls from him." _____ asked.

"He is but you shouldn't worry about him and his gang. They're harmless." Yongguk answered.

'That sweet-looking boy is a gangster? But if _____ knew he was a gangster he wouldn't be with her at that moment. She hates gangster to be near her. So she doesn't know he's a gang member.' _____ thought.

"Yeobo, you still there?" Yongguk asked and called for the tenth time already.

"Neh. I'm still here. What were you saying?" _____ snapped out from her thoughts.

"That everyting will be alright and that you better rest now. It's late." Yongguk said.

"Oh neh. You better rest too, Oppa." _____ said.

Yongguk smiled. "Neh, baby girl."

"Annyeong oppa. Saranghae and gomawo." She said with a smile.

"Nado saranghae. Anything for my girl. Annyeong." Yongguk sweetly said and hung up.

Both went to rest but they both couldn't cause they were worried.

_____ was worried about _____ and her new friend who was a gang member and that possibly she doesn't know about it.

Yongguk was worried for all the Jewels members . He knew that Sunggyu was seeking for revenge for his older brother's death. The thing was that Yongguk wasn't the one who killed him.

Yongguk was the one who found him dead. Then the rest of B.A.P appeared and tried to help but Sunggyu arrived and got the wrong idea.

"How am I supposed to help them if my gang and the Jewels hate each other?" Yongguk asked himself but then forced himself to sleep.