Chapter 13

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

 -----Chapter 13

Dongwoo and Woohyun both were on they're ways to both Jewels and B.A.P's hang out.

The first one to arrive from the both of them, was Dongwoo.

He quietly stood infront of the door and sighed as he looked at envelope. 'Why the hell did I agreed to this ?'

He placed the envelope on the floor just infront of the door. He hesitated on ringing the doorbell but he just closed his eyes and his index finger soon reached the doorbell.

As it started to ring, he ran away from the door and hid behind a dumpster and watched as a girl opened the door and looked around. Her face had a confused look but soon her eyes looked at the ground as she found the envelope.

She bent down and picked it up. "What's this?" She asked to no one in particular.

She took one last glance around before turning around and went back inside and closed the door behind her.

Dongwoo stood up from hiding behind the trash can. He sighed heavily and placed both of his hands inside his pockets and walked away with a guilty mind.


Meanwhile, Woohyun was in the middle of delivering the second envelope.

He was arriving at the B.A.P hang-out when his phone vibrated in his jean pocket.

"Yoboseyo." He answered.

"Woohyun ah, I already delivered the envelope. How about you?" Dongwoo's voice answered him.

Woohyun sighed. "I'm just arriving at the place."

"Just do it as fast as you can and it'll be over before you know it. Hang in there." Dongwoo said. "Let's go eat something after you finish. My treat."

Woohyun smiled at how his hyung was trying hard to take out of his mind that guilty feeling they both were having in the moment. "That sounds like a good idea, Hyung. I'll call you after I finish delivering this thing and then we'll meet up."

"Sounds good to me. See you in a few." Dongwoo said before he hung up.

Woohyun placed his phone back in his pocket.

"Well... I'm here." He said to himself as he stood infront of the hang out. Inside you could hear people talking loudly.

'They're inside. I have to act faster than I thought.' Woohyun thought to himself.

He placed the envelope on the floor near the garage door and slide it inside then jogged away from the place. Once he was out of sight, he breath heavily and just tried to shrug it off but he simply couldn't do it.

 


In the Jewels place. _____ was the one who picked up the envelope.

Once she was inside the place, she sat down on the couch besides _____ and _____.

"Who's that for?" _____ asked as she skooted over _____ and was now beside _____.

"Aish!! You could've just stood up and sit beside her. Did you had to crawl over me to sit beside her, _____ ah?" _____ whined.

"Too lazy Unnie." _____ said as she gave her friend a big grin. _____ just rolled her eyes and kept watching tv.

_____ was observing the envelope but did not answered her friend's question. Just then the front door opened and the two younger ones from the gang had arrived followed by there leader as well.

"YAH!! _____ unnie, how come you weren't here when we arrived here?" _____ asked her leader. More like interrogated her.

The leader hesitated a little before she answered. "I was doing errands."

_____ scoffed at _____'s answer. "Errand my ." Murmured the younger one under her breath. The leader looked at the maknae with a confused expression.

The younger one sat in the couch and just slouched there with _____ sitting next to her.

"Okay. I've had enough of this attitude you've been having these past few days." _____ said as she stood infront of _____.

"I don't know what you are talking about and I don't care either." _____ said in a really sarcastic way while crossing her arms and giving _____ a serious look.

"That's the attitude I'm talking about. Yang _____, I'm sick and tired of this attitude you're giving me which I don't even know why." The leader exploted and started to argue with the younger one.

The rest of the gang just simply stared at the two arguing at each other and stayed silent.

_____ was pissed right now. She stood up from the couch and stood infront of her so called "best friend".

"Oh, so you're sick and tired of my attitude? Well, I'm sick and tired of you lying to us!!" She spat out which caused _____'s eyes to widen.

"What happened to Rule #1: Never keep secrets from each others? Huh? What the hell happened to that rule, Sung _____?" The younger kept shouting and arguing.

"Unnie, what does she mean by lying to us_____ asked with a surprised and serious look on her face.

"Why don't you tell them? Huh?" _____ shouted as she pointed the girls that were looking at them with surprised and confused looks on their faces.

While everyone else was concentrated on watching the other two argue, _____ had opened the envelope and was now looking at the many pictures that were inside. Her eyes were starting to water and her hands were now trembling and her breath was starting to become uneven.

_____ noticed that _____'s breath was heavy and uneven and saw her holding many pictures in her hands. "What you'd got there, _____ unnie?" She asked as she grabbed one of the pictures.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at _____ and _____. Now _____  had stood up and went towards _____ and picked up one of the many pictures and looked at it. _____ was looking at the pictures that _____ was holding in her hands.

"How long has this been going on?" _____ finally spoke after being so silent for a while. She slowly lifted her watery eyes and looked at _____.

_____ just looked at her not sure what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this, _____." _____ said as she lifted one of the pictures and showed it to her.

In the picture were both Yongguk and _____ together. Her eyes immediately widen and her heart started to beat really fast. Her face became pale. 'Who did this? Who would do just a prank?'

She raised her head and looked at each and one of her friends. "I-I.." Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Oh please. Stop acting like the victim in this situation." _____ said in a sarcastic tone and a roll of her eyes.

Each and one of the girls sitting in the couch were having mixed feelings and questions rolling in their minds. They were extremely confused and angry mixed with the feeling of betrayal.

_____ looked at the younger one and her tears started to slowly roll down her pale cheeks. "Since when did you know about this?"

"Or better yet since when are you with him?" _____ answered with a question and tears were starting to form in her eyes.

_____ lifted her head and looked at the one she thought she trusted and cared for a lot. " Answer the question, Unnie."

_____ lowered her head and took a deep breath before answering. "It's been a year and a half since Yongguk and I have been together."

_____ raised her head with disbelief written all over her face. "A year and a half? It's been a ing year and a half and you've been lying to us this whole time? Making us think you totally hated that jerk while the rest of us really hated him and his gang with all our guts."

_____ lifted her head and looked at all of them. "I was going to tell all of you-" "When? When the hell were you going to tell us? You didn't even told us when it all started." _____ said with anger written in her face and hurt in eyes.

"Once Yongguk and I could make all of you collaborate with each other." _____ answered.

"Bwo? You wanted us to collaborate? With them?_____ asked.

"We hate each other.. What makes you think we will ever collaborate with each other?" _____ asked her.

_____ just stayed silent and sob softly with tears falling down her cheeks. She felt so hurt that her gang had to find out about her relationship with Yongguk this way. She herself wanted to tell them and not this way.

_____ tears started to slowly fall down her cheeks. "I've had enough of this ." She then walked towards the door, slipped on her sneakers. She slams the door behind her as she left.

One by one they started to make excuses and left without another word until only _____ was the only one left inside the house.

She slowly made her way to her room and sat on the ledge of her bed. Her tears fell and fell without ever stopping and sobs echoed the room.


*At the same time the girls had recieved the envelope*

The B.A.P boys were just finishing to fix a few cars they had in the garage.

"Aish. My back hurts." Zelo complained as he stretched his arms in the air.

"Nado. I'm so tired I might sleep all night without getting up to pee." Daehyun said as he smiled widely and laughed.

"Eww. Hyung we didn't need to know that." Jongup said as he sat in the couch.

Youngjae laughed and sat right beside Zelo in the couch and Jongup sat beside Youngjae and placed his head on his shoulder.

Daehyun was walking past the garage door when he noticed the envelope. "What's this?" He murmured to himself as she crouched to pick it up.

"What you have there, Daehyun ah." Himchan said as he stood beside him while wiping his greasy hands with a piece of cloth.

"Molla.." Daehyun said as he starts to open the envelope.

On the meantime, Yongguk came back from the kitchen with six water bottle and placed five of them on the coffee table infront of the couch.

When he lifted his head, he met with really angry faces except one, Daehyun's face, his face had worry written all over it. Even if he too feels betrayed but he must not judge Yongguk so quickly like this.

"Wae gu rae?" Yongguk asked and smiled slightly.

Himchan walked towards Yongguk and slammed a picture on the coffee table. "That's why." Himchan said as he pointed at it.

Yongguk lowered his gazed at the picture and his eyes immeadiatly widen. In the picture, _____ and him were together. Happily smiling and laughing together. 'This was from earlier today.'

"W-Where d-did that came f-from?" Yongguk asked as he reached for the picture and looked at it.

"That doesn't matter. What matters right now is why did you lie to us instead of being sincere with us, Hyung?" Zelo said as tiny little tears started to form in his eyes but he quickly blinked them away.

Yongguk lifted his head and looked at each of his gang members. "I... I-" "Just tell us how long has it been since you two have been together." Youngjae said cutting Yongguk off in mid-sentence.

Yongguk lowered his gaze and started to play with the cap of the water bottle in his hand. "It's been a year and half now."

"And why did you lie to us?" Himchan asked.

Yongguk raised his head and looked at them. "Because I know how much you hate them. I understand, because it also started that way for me. Just a simple rivalry. I hated her as much as all of you hate each of them... Until I realized I started to have feelings for her."

Each and every member looked at him with angry, confused, disappointed. Every mixed feeling they could feel at that moment. They just stayed silent for what felt like hours but was actually minutes.

"I have to go. Umma has chores for me today... Or something like that.." Zelo said as an excuse and just stood up and left quietly. Jongup also stood up and left wothout saying a word.

Himchan and Youngjae looked at each other and then looked at Yongguk. "Even thought were mad and pissed off with you..." Youngjae started to say when Himchan finished his sentence. "You are still our brother, best friend and our leader. But just give us some time to understand this."

Yongguk nodded at Himchan and Youngjae's answer. "You are still welcome in my home and life. And I'm really really sorry that I kept this from you.. From all of you but I just couldn't find the words to explain this to all of you." Yongguk said with watery eyes but kept them from falling. He didn't want to cry infront of his friends.. Infront of his brothers.

"We understand but just give us some time. We will come back when were ready to face this well." Himchan spoke for all of his memebers as well as for himself.

Yongguk nodded once and with that Youngjae and Himchan left. The only remaining person left in the garage was Daehyun, who was silent ever since this conversation started.

"Hyung..." Daehyun called with his head lowered down staring at the floor. Yongguk looked at him with sad and worried eyes and then answered. "Neh?"

Daehyun lifted his head and simply said. "I already knew all this. All of this. You being with _____."

Yongguk's eyes sightly widen at what Daehyun said. "You knew? For how long? When?" He asked one question after another.

"It's been weeks already since I know. I found out a few weeks ago when I went to the Amusment Park. I saw you and _____ at the exit after you both left. And I also know that you have a round panda plushie somewhere finden in your garage." Daehyun said as he slightly chuckled.

Yongguk linked his eyes a few times as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrasment. "You know about alright."

Yongguk looked at Daehyun and walked closer towards him, then placing a hand on his shoulder. "But why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell the others?"

"I wasn't going to make the others go against you. Not after I could hear an explanation from you. And I was going  to tell you, that day when I wanted to tell you something but then decided not to tell you."

Yongguk slightly squeezed his shoulder. "I understand if you are mad and disappointed in me, Daehyun-ah."

"I was mad at first but now.. I just understand you now. It's hard to not have feelings for a sr a certain girl and that girl for you is _____." Daehyun started to say. He raised his head and looked up at his Hyung. "And I approve of your relationship with her."

Yongguk slightly smiled at him. "What I'm trying to say is..."

 

"I want this war to be over."


Annyeong!!

Long time, no see.

I'm finally back with a new update for Only One Shot.

Mianhe if I took really long to update. I went on a few trips during summer and could post as often as I wanted to but I'm back!!

I hope you all had a nice summer and thank you for supporting me on this story.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Oohh Daehyun wants the war to be over... But why?

I won't be able to post chapters so quickly because I started college last week and I'm staring to take tests and homeworks but I promise I'll update as soon as I can. I won't make you wait so long.

Stay tune for the next chapter. Enjoy!!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

-Saranghae <3