Chapter 2

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 2

 

"Junhong. Wake up and wash up or you'll be late for school." Zelo's mom said while shaking her son's body.

"Five more minutes." Zelo said covering his head with one of his pillow.

Zelo isn't much of a morning person and he hated it most when people woke him up for school.

Zelo's mom pulled his covers away from his body and slapped his really hard. Zelo's eyes shot open and sat up in his bed.

"UMMA!! You didn't have to do that." He started to make his way to his bathroom while running his bottom.

"Palli and get ready. Your breakfast is ready." She said while walking out of his room.

When Zelo threw his tired body on his bed, he heard his mom shout in the middle of tha hallway.

"CHOI JUNHONG!! YOU BETTER GET YOU OUT OF BED AND GET WASHED UP AND READY!!!" Zelo grabbed his uniform and got ready.

His mom was actually pretty sweet but if you pissed her off, she could be pretty scary. Sometimes even scarier than Yongguk.

Zelo walked over to the dinning table and had breakfast with his mom. His father was never around since he left before he even woke up and came back when it was already bedtime for Zelo.

"I'm done. See you later." Zelo said and kissed his mother's forehead.

He may be gangster, gets drunk with the his gang members and gets into fight inside and outside his school and house but he still cared for him mom and showed her his manners.

Zelo arrived at the school gates when someone bumped into him which made both of them to land on the floor.

"YAH!! WATCH WERE YOU GOING WILL YA!!" Zelo said while wipping the dirt off his uniform without looking at the person who bumped into him.

"Ugg, Must you always get in my was Choi Junhong?" A pissed off girl said at him.

'From all the girls in school, it had to be her.' Zelo thought to himself.

"Must you always bump into me Yang _____?" He said starting to get a little pissed off.

She looked at him with a serious face and stuck her tongue out at him.

"You better stick that tongue inside you mouth before I rip it off." He said really pissed off.

"Tss like you're man enough to do that." _____ started to walk.

"YAH!! WHO SAID I'M NOT A MAN?!" Zelo shouted at her.

She turned around to look at him. "I do and so does the rest of us Jewel. You and the rest look way too girly fighting." She had a smirk on her face. She turned around and kept walking.

"Aish..." Zelo mumbled to himself.

You may think she's all sweet and well mannered, well think again.. she's not. She's a gangster. Yeah, you read correctly. She belongs to a girl gang called Jewel. She may be an angel in her parents eyes and may be treated like a princess in her house but you can't be fooled by her girly appearance. She may be a short, prinncess-like girl but she sure has a lot of strength in her tiny body to leave you a little black bruise. Zelo has experience it before after calling '' in the canteen in lunch time. He had the bruise for a week and a half which he had to cover from his mom.

"YAH!! ZELO-AH!!" Zelo heard his name being called. Jongup was running towards him.

"Jongup hyung, you better hold me back before I punch _____ in the nose." Zelo said pissed and annoyed.

"You know Yongguk hyung forbade us to hit a girl." Jongup said.

"But he never said I couldn't hit a girl that is a gang member." Zelo said while smirking.

"You may have a point there. But come on, ignore her. You take her comments way to serious." Jongup placed a hand on Zelo's shoulder.

Zelo glared at his hand, took it off and kept walking towards the school.

Jongup rolled his eyes and jogged closer to his friend placing his arm around Zelo's shoulder.

They felt envy towards their hyungs. Being both of the youngest, they were stuck in school while their hyungs roamed around the streets all day, doing whatever they wanted. 


"_____-ah!! Over here!!" _____ shouted at her friend.

_____ jogged her way to her friend still a little pissed off.

"Ugh must he always be such a jerk?" _____ kept mumbling under her breath ever since she walked away from Zelo.

"Who's... Wait don't tell me." _____ started to ask _____ but decided to guess.

"Choi Junhong." They both said in unison.

"They've always been jerks. And idiots..." _____ said.

"_____ unnie, they're just plain s." _____ said.

"Why am I not surprise to hear a curse word coming out of your mouth?" _____ rolled her eyes at her little donsaeg.

"I don't care. It's the cold truth." The little maknae said while playing on her phone.

Ring ring ring.

"I feel like drinking right now." _____ said.

"Oh come on. You're just inventing an excuse to skip school. You don't even drink alcohol." _____ said while pulling her friend to her classroom like she always does.

"_____ ah, you might be the best unnie ever if you let skip school today and let me hang with the girls today. There's this cute boy I've been dying to talk to and _____ unnie is going to make me gorgeous so I can talk to him." The little maknae said with the baby girl voice she always used so she can have what she wants.

"I don't care if he's Taylor Lautner but you're still going to class. You hear me?" _____ said standing infront of _____'s classroom.

"Neh unnie." _____ said while pouting and entering the classroom.

_____ started to walk to her classroom when a guy bumped her shoulder really hard.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She said as she looked behind her to find Jongup with a serious face.

"You really know how to get under my skin don't you Moon Jongup?" She said trying hard not explode in anger.

Jongup smirked then looked at the girl infront of him with a serious look. "Your the one likes to bug me."

"Who says I like bugging you?" _____ groaned.

Jongup started to walk closer to _____. She starts clench her fist just in case Jongup starts something funny on her.

Jongup notice her clenched fists and flicks her forehead.

"YAH!!" _____ shouts and immediatly starts to rub her forehead.

"Every girl like to bug me cause that's they way of showing they're attracted by me." Jongup said with a little smile on his lips.

Every girl in school was head over heels for him and Zelo. Every gils except _____ and _____.

"Every girl except one." Jongup looked at her with a confused look.

_____ then pointed at herself with a smirk on her face. "Me."

She then turned around and kept making her way to her classroom.

"Aish this pabo. He thinks I'm going to fall him." _____ said to herself.


Hey guys!!

Kahyla here.

This might be a short chapter but here's Chapter 2.

Hope you like it even though it's only Jongup, Zelo, _____ and _____. 

On the next Yongguk, Himchan, _____ and _____ will be appearing.

Please comment and subs.

     -Saranghae