Chapter 6

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 6

 

"You will never believe the horrible day I had!" Zelo exclaimed, kicking his shoes off and landing on the couch.

"Not like it interests me, you know?" Himchan said as he passed through a gun catalogue.

"Aish! Hyung!" Zelo whined

Jongup laughed. "I told you nobody cares about you and _____'s ." he teased

"Bwoah?! ?! You're kidding, right? Himchan hyung! Tell him to stop joking like that." Zelo continued to whine

"Mhm.." Himchan said as he turned the page and didn't even bother to look up at him.

"_____ and Zelo sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I--" but Jongup couldn't finish his teasing song as he felt a strong punch being delivered to his left cheek. He fell out of the couch and looked at the person who had hit him. 

Zelo stood in front of him with a wide smirk on his face.

"You're going to pay for that." Jongup said with an equally wide smirk as he tackled Zelo to the ground.

Soon, they were fighting throwing playful punches and kicks at each other but it was all in good fun, though since they'd fist fight nearly every day.

"What the is going on here?" Yongguk asked as he walked in.

Zelo and Jongup stopped fighting and looked at Yongguk.

"He started it." Both said unison and pointed at each other.

"I don't care who started it. Just stop it already." Yongguk said while sitting in the couch beside Himchan.

Zelo and Jongup looked at each other. "This ain't over yet." Zelo said while giving Yongguk's famous throat slicing threat.

"YAH!! HAJIMA!! And that's my thing, Zelo." Yongguk sat up straight looking at the two childish boys.

Zelo and Jongup nodded at his hyung but again Zelo stared at Jongup.

"Junhong-ah.." Yongguk said looking at Zelo.

Zelo looked over at Yongguk.

"I'm warning you. Stop it." Yongguk pointed his index finger at him.

"Arrasso Hyung." Zelo said and sat back down.

"Oh come on Zelo-ah. I was just teasing you." Jongup said and took a chair and sat beside the couch near Zelo.

"What were you two fighting about this time?" Yongguk asked.

"That Zelo had a with _____ again." Jongup said without hesitation.

"YAH!!" Zelo shouted and started to hit Jongup with his fits.

"CHOI JUNHONG!!" Yongguk shouted and stood up from the couch.

"Somebody is in trouble." Himchan said in a sing-song tone with his eyes still on the pages the magazine in his hands.

Zelo stopped and looked at Yongguk.

tumblr_mdp7yrPQfB1rrz5zv.gif

 

 

"I warned you didn't I?" Yongguk was the one who gave the slicing throat threat this time.

"Hyung.." Zelo said and started to back away from Yongguk.

"Why are you running? Aren't you man enough to throw a few punches?" Yongguk started giving Zelo a serious look.

"This is going to be fun. I've never seen Yongguk and Zelo fight." Jongup said.

"I wouldn't get too excited if I were you." Himchan said.

"Wae?" Jongup asked.

"Zelo always gives up first." Himchan said.

Meanwhile Zelo was still backing way from Yongguk.

"H-Hyung, I-I won't do it again. I-I p-promise." Zelo stuttered.

"Nope. I gave you a warning and you ignored it." Yongguk said and grabbed one of Zelo arms and leg and slowly pulled him to the floor.

Then Yongguk grabbed Zelo's arm and gave him an armbar.

"AHH!! Hyung, it hurts!!" Zelo shouted.

"I haven't even started the armbar and you're just faking the pain?" Yongguk chuckled.

"Just let me go Hyung. Last time you gave me an armbar, I couldn't fight with that arm." Zelo pleaded.

'Aish. Such a cry baby.' Himchan thought while shaking his head from side to side in amusement.

"Ok. I'm letting you go know but you better not start a fight with Jongup again." Yongguk said .

"Arrasso hyung." Zelo said.

Yongguk slowly let his grip loosen on Zelo's arm.

Zelo quickly got up and sat next to Himchan while rubbing his arm.

"Oh please. Stop throwing such a tantrum Junhong-ah." Jongup said.

Zelo just grabbed the TV remote and ignore him. Yongguk just chuckled at his childish behaviour and went to look for his phone and something to eat.

Then Daehyun and Youngjae arrived at the hangout.

"Himchan hyung." Daehyun tapped Himchan's shoulder softly.

"What is it Daehyun-ah?" Himchan looked at him finally taking his eyes off the magazine. 

"Me and Youngjae are going to the mall to check on the new sneakers. Wanna come?" Daehyun asked with a small smile on his face.

"In other words you mean. 'Hyung, can you give me and Youngjae a ride to the mall since my car was taken away?'.. Am I right?" Himchan asked tilting his head and showing a smirk.

"Kind of.." Youngjae answered.

"Jebal hyung. They're some cool sneakers I wanna check out." Daehyun pleaded.

Himchan's gaze went to the floor for a couple of seconds. 'Should I take them or just let them take the bus they're?' Himchan would tilt his head side to side while thinking.

"We'll buy you a pair if you want, hyung." Youngjae said.

Daehyun looked at Youngjae with wide eyes. "Say what now?"

"Oh come on Daehyun-ah. Spending your money for a friend won't hurt anyone." Youngjae said placing one hand on Daehyun's shoulder.

"Aish." Daehyun said then looked at Himchan. Himchan's eyes were practically sparkling.

"Okay okay. I'll buy you a pair." Daehyun gave up. Himchan smiled and stood up from the couch and grabbed his car keys.

"Is anyone else coming with us?" Himchan asked.

"Nope." Yongguk said as he came back with a plate with a sandwich in it.

"I already bought a pair last week." Jongup answered.

"I don't have money today and I know Youngjae hyung and Daehyun hyung aren't going to buy me a pair." Zelo said.

"Your sure as hell I won't." Daehyun said and grabbed his bag and left.

"We'll see you guys later." Youngjae said and also left.

"Himchan out. Peace." With that Himchan left.

That left Yongguk, Zelo and Jongup in the hangout which was Yongguk's garage.

"Hyung, I've realised something." Zelo said looking at Yongguk.

Yongguk sighed and looks at Zelo. "What?"

"You already scolded me.. But about Jongup?" Zelo asked.

Yongguk looked over at Jongup and saw that his head was hanging against the back rest of the couch meaning he was already taking his nap.

"I think I got an idea." Yongguk smirked and looked over at Zelo.


Meanwhile...

_____, _____, _____ and _____ were arriving at Myeongdong.

"We're here." _____ chimed while spreading her arms in the air.

"Good. My was getting numb." _____ said while rubbing her bottom.

"I'm starving. Thanks to _____ unnie, I couldn't eat my kimbap earlier." _____ kept nagging.

"Aish! Stop nagging already." _____ rolled her eyes.

_____ started to look at the food stands around the place. 'It all looks so yummy.'

"_____ unnie, are you hungry?" _____ asked with a little smile on her face.

"A little. Wae?" _____ asked rasing her brows.

"Let's go eat." _____ grabbed her friend's arm and started to pull her to one of the stands near them.

"YAH!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY SHOPPING BUDDY!!" _____ cupped and shouted.

"WE'LL MEET YOU GUYS AT THE STORE!! MY TUMMY IS DEMANDING FOOD!!" _____ shouted back and kept pulling _____ towards the many food stands.

_____ placed a hand on her waist then looked over at the only girl left with her, _____.

"That leaves the two of us for now." She said with a grin on her face.

_____ sighed and shook her head. "Let's get this over with already." The both of them started to walk towards one of the many  shops.


Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae also arrived at Myeongdong.

"It's been a while since I've come to Myeongdong." Himchan said while looking around.

"It's been a week actually... Since you dumped that poor girl from the party last month." Youngjae said. Himchan looked at Youngjae with wide eyes.

"Were you stalking me?" Himchan placed a hand over his chest obviously overreacting.

"Kind of." Daehyun answered this time.

"So you were an accomplice?" Himchan stood infront Daehyun and Youngjae looking at both of them.

"Neh. He asked me to go with him." Daehyun said pointing at Youngjae.

"Why the hell would you stalk me, Yoo Youngjae?" Himchan crossed his arm and look at Youngjae with a raised eyebrow.

Youngjae smiled shyly and started to rub the back of his nape and looked away from Himchan.

"It just happens that I liked that girl too and I kind of sabotage your date with her which caused you to dump her." Youngjae admitted.

"Yoo Youngjae, were you the one who put ketchup and mustard in my coffee while we were looking at teddy bears?" Himchan asked.

Youngjae just started to avoid eye contact with him. "Oh there's Foot Locker. Palli Daehyun-ah." Youngjae said and pulled Daeyun's arm and pulled him to the store.

"YAH!! YOO YOUNGJAE!!" Himchan shouted which caused to people to stare at him. 'Aish!! This kid.' Himchan thought. He started to look around the shops when his noticed two familiar figures inside one of them.

'Today is a good day to tease a little.' Himchan smirked and rubbed his hands together and started to walk the store.


"Does this look good on me, _____?" _____ asked for the hundreth time in a different outfit.

Cute Outfits Weheartitcute Outfit Ideas Pommes World Ptrfhme

"Of course it does Unnie. Everything looks good on you." _____ answered. She wasn't looking at what _____ has been wearing for the pass 30 minutes, she was concentrated on her phone right now.

"You said the same thing when I wore the cute floral dress." _____ said while looking at herself in the mirror.

"Unnie, why don't you stick with Cookie Monster t-shirt with some dark skinny jeans and royal blue Vans?" _____ said looking at her this time.

"Because that's what you would normally wear. And you love Cookie Monste" _____ said.

"Give me a minute. Umma is calling me. I'll be outside." _____ said and left to answer her phone. But _____ didn't noticed that Himchan had entered the store at the same time she left.

'Good thing I'm wearing a hoodie.' Himchan smirked.

He walked a little and _____ who was still looking at herself in the mirror. Once again he smirked and walked closer to her.

"Does this really look good on me?" She started to talked to herself. She was so focused on the reflection that she didn't noticed Himchan standing close beside her.

"It kind of does." Himchan said.

_____ was startled that she squealed a little. Himchan chuckled at her reaction and gave her his breath taking smile.

"Aish.. YAH!! Kim Himchan, you almost gave me a heart attack." _____ said with a hand over her shoulder.

"Am I that good looking?" Himchan asked while walking towards her slowly.

"Pssh, as if. Your not my ideal type." She glared at him and crossed her arms and stood in her place.

Himchan was now only a few meters away from her. "I'm what all girls dream of. How come I'm not your ideal type?"

"First of all, your a player. Second, your a pain in the . And third, you bully people because you want to." She said poking her hand on his chest. Himchan grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"I thought you liked bad boys. All girls love a bad boy. But I'm not a bully." Himchan said.

"But I'm different from the es you find in a night club. And if you have forgotten, I'm a gang member. Not a spoiled brat that give away their money on drinks and guys." _____ said between gritted teeths. Himchan smirked then he felt something behind him on his lower back.

"You might wanna let go of her if you don't want to live in a wheelchair for the rest of your life." A girl's voice said.

"Long time no see, _____-ah." Himchan said.

"Let her go." Another voice said.

_____ and _____ were standing beside _____ trying cover the pocket knife she had in her hand which was now in the lower part of Himchan's back.

"They may look sweet but believe me, Himchan. They're not 100% angels." _____ said with a smirk on her face.

Himchan chuckled then loosen his grip on _____'s wrist. She stepped back from him and _____ lowered her pocket knife and hid it in her hoodie. _____ and _____ went to stand beside _____ while _____ went to her spot from earlier and grabbed her phone.

"Aish.. This is no fun. I didn't even get the chance to taste your lips." Himchan smirked at _____ and rubbed his lower lip with thumb.

2.gif

 

 

"And believe me that you won't. Not even in your dreams." _____ said and the corner of her lip curled up.

Himchan chuckled. But then his phone started to ring. He grabbed is phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Daehyun.

 

Incoming Call From

Daehyun-ah

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5AN1ulK39Ne8-MBP-C_y

 

 

 

_ANSWER              _DECLINE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Himchan answered.

"Hyung, where are you? Me and Youngjae already chose our pairs. Remember that we promised to buy you a pair?" Daehyun asked.

"Yeah yeah. I remember. I'll meet you there." Himchan said and hung up.

"Well, party is over ladies. I've go to go." Himchan said and smiled at the girls infront of him.

"Who asked you to stay?" _____ asked. "Your friend over here." Himchan pointed over at _____.

"Bwo?" She asked him with a confused look. "She's just begging me to kiss her but I think I'll leave my lips to the next lucky girl I'll meet." Himchan teased. "BWO?!" She shouted this time.

"See ya." Himchan saluted, placed his hands inside his jean pockets, turned around and left.

"YAH!! KIM HIMCHAN!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!" _____ was about to follow him and punch him in the gut but _____ and _____ grabbed her arms and hold her back.

"YAH!! LET ME GO YOU TWO!!" She kept shouting and started to struggle from the younger ones grip.

"Unnie, calm down. He's not worth your time." _____ said.

"She's right, _____ unnie. And your wearing clothes from the store. If you rip it or do anything to it, you have to pay for it even though you're not buying it." _____ said.

_____ stopped struggling and calmed down a little. Her friends were right, he wasn't worth time wasting.

"Aish.. He's such an . Just like the rest of the stupid B.A.P gang." She muttered.

"Tell me about it." _____ said. "By the way unnie. That outfit looks really cute on you. But don't get too excited about my complement." _____ said once she took a good look at her.

"Thanks." _____ said in a monotone.

"Hey unnie, can I get this cute oversized Elmo blouse?" _____ said while taking out a red oversized blouse with Elmo's face in it.

"Oh come on. What do you guys find cute in those childish characters?" _____ asked in disbelief.

"They express happiness." _____ answered as she started to look in the racks and also an oversized blouse with Cookie Monster's face in it. "Finally. Another one for my collection." _____ smiled.

"_____ unnie, can I get a t-shirt too?" _____ begged with her puppy dogs eyes and a pout.

_____ sighed and looked at the pouting girl infront of her. "Your not picking a childish character too?" She asked.

_____ shook her head. "I'm going to look for a t-shirt with the Batman symbol in the middle."

"It's acceptable." _____ said while tilting her head.

"I'll take that as a yes." _____ winked and went to look for her t-shirt.

"YAH!! You should find one for _____ unnie and _____-ah." _____ said.

"Arrasso!" All three girls answered.

_____ nodded and looked at herself in the mirror once again. 'Should I get this outfit?' She tilted her head from side to side while deciding.

"It kind of does." Himchan's words replayed in her head like a flashback. She shook her head trying to erase that thought.

"I'm not getting this outfit just because Himchan's comment. I'm getting it because _____ said it looks cute on me." She muttered and went to change back into her clothes.


Meanwhile...

Himchan arrived at the Foot Locker Youngjae and Daehyun were.

"Hyung, where were you?" Youngjae asked.

Himchan started looking around and answered. "I was just having some fun." Himchan smiled and walked over to where the Jordan sneakers were. Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other in confusion. Daehyun just shrugged his shoulders.

Youngjae went towards Himchan.

"Then, where were you having fun?" Youngjae asked.

"Let's just say I was having fun teasing and pissing off some fellow gangsters." Himchan said looking at a pair of sneakers.

"Guy gangsters or Girl gangster?" Daehyun asked as he joined the conversation.

"Come on now guys you know me. Of course I was teasing and pissing off a Girl gang." Himchan said as he picked is pair of sneakers then looked at the boys. "Gaja." Himchan said showing them the box in his hands and started to walk over to the cashier.

Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other. "Girl gang?" They both asked at the same time.

Then both of them looked at random directions trying to think of a girl gang they knew about. Then they're eyes went wide when the name hit them. "Jewel." They both softly said.

Then looked at each other. "JEWEL!!" Then they're eyes went to Himchan.

"Hyung!!" Youngjae called and grabbed his boxed and started to walk over at Himchan which Daehyun also did the same.

"How come he gets to tease and have all the fun?" Daehyun said to himself and follow Youngjae.


Hey!!

KahylaEnid02 here.

Reporting for duty *salutes and bows*

Sorry this chapter took long and I'm thankful you all waited for me and violetmoons.

Enjoy!!

-Saranghae