Chapter 5

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 5

 

 

_____ and _____ arrived at the Jewel hangout place with bags of food. It was simple but very comfortable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3GgAfnqa67CXz4Uh604Q

When both girls entered the place, _____ was sitting in one side of the white couch reading a magazine.

"Hi _____ Unnie." _____ greeted with a wide smile that her eyes tiny.

"Hey _____." _____ said without taking her eyes off the magazine but then reality  hit her and she instantly looked up. "Umm. Question. What is she doing here?" _____ asked looking at _____ and pointing a finger at _____.

"I already told you. I wasn't feeling like a nerdy girl today and wanted to eat kimbap and since you wanted to follow _____ unnie's rules so I called _____ unnie." _____ said while walking over to the table and putting the bags in the table.

"_____ isn't going to like this if she finds out that you skipped your classes." _____ said putting her hands in each side of her temples.

"You said it. IF she finds out. Which she won't. I'll leave even before she arrives here." _____ said while taking the food out of the bag. "_____ ah, are you gonna eat?" _____ asked.

"Aniyo. I already ate." _____ said while sitting in the couch and the TV.

"Yey. More food for me." _____ chimed and started to eat her kimbap happily.

Just then, they heard the door opening and voices were heard.

"Yah. Do I smell kimbap?" _____ asked from a distance while she was taking off her shoes and placing them neatly beside _____'s shoes but she noticed a pair of high top sneakers beside _____'s shoes. 'Aren't those... _____'s shoes?' She tilted her head in curiosity.

  (*To be honest I loved the shoes*)

'Uh oh' That's all _____ could think of. She turned around and looked at the girls that were in the couch with wide eyes as well.

'Behind the couch. NOW' _____ mouthed and pointed over her shoulder. _____ nodded and ran to hide.

Just when she hid behind the couch, _____ and _____ entered the room.

"Hey girls." _____ greeted.

"Hi Unnie." _____ greeted back while _____ nodded.

"Why do you leave fresh kimbap sitting alone at the table? You shouldn't waste food like that." _____ scolded at the girls.

_____ sat beside _____ and she could sense something weird between both girls.

"Yah. Gwenchana?" _____ asked looking at both of them.

"Huh? Ohh... N-neh." _____ said and continued looking at the magazine not really paying attetion to what she was really reading. _____ looked at _____. "Neh. Jeoneun jal jinaeyo." She answer. (*Jeoneun jal jinaeyo - I'm fine.*)

"You sure?" She insisted on asking again.

"I'm sure Unnie." _____ answered.

"Yah. Are you going to eat this?" _____ asked when she reached the table.

'Aniyo. That's MY kimbap.' _____ pouted silently.

"Sure. We're already full." _____ said. 'That's what you get for skipping classes Yang _____.' She thought and smirking in her head.

'I'm gonna get you for this Chan _____.' _____ started bit the inside of her cheeks trying really hard not to yell at _____.

"Good. I'm starving." _____ said while stuffing with kimbap.

'But that's my kimbap _____ unnie.' _____ kept on pouting behind the couch.

While the rest of the girls did they're usual stuff, _____'s favorite group was on a TV show.

"Hey, isn't that _____'s favorite? What's the name again?..." _____ tapped her chin looking for the name of the group.

"Ahhh." She snapped her fingers. "Block B." _____ said as she cleaned the table.

"BWO?! CHINCHA?!" _____ jumped up from behind the couch and looked at the TV.

"Woaah. B-Bomb oppa." She squealed when the camera focused on B-Bomb.

_____ flinched when the younger one popped out from her hidding spot.

_____'s eyes grew wide and looked at the other two oldest from the group.

"Will you please explain why the hell are you here?" _____ crossed her arm and leaned on her left side and gave _____ a glare.

"Umm. Ke ke ke. Funny story." _____ rubbed her nape while bitting her bottom lip.

"By the look of _____ unnie's eyes, I don't think it's gonna be a funny story at all." _____ grabbed the remote for the TV and turned it off before going back to looking at _____.

"Explain. NOW." The leader said.

"Well. I got to school and bumped into Junhong and that made my mood get worst from when I woke up. I wanted to leave even before school started but _____ unnie wouldn't let me." _____ started.

"Which I'll thank her later for listening to my orders." _____ said still with her arms crossed.

"Anyway, I got bored because of school, you know I hate school in lunch time and umma didn't make my lunch today and wanted to eat kimbap. Which by the way is the one you ate." _____ gave _____ a look.

_____ ignored the look and just kept looking the magazine. 'Suits you right for disobeying Unnie's orders.'

"So... I called _____ unnie to go and pick up but she's so stubborn to follow your orders and hung up on me." _____ said avoiding looking at _____ in the eyes.

"Then I called _____ unnie-" _____ started but was cut off in mid sentence.

"And she brought you here and disobeyed my orders of you staying at school?" _____ looked at both girls that disobeyed her.

'Aish. Yang _____. Why did you have to mention me in this mess?' _____ thought.

"Mianhe Unnie. I won't disobey you ever again." _____ kneeled infront of leader.

"No can do. If you disobey my orders you both have to be punished." _____ grabbed the younger one by the shoulder and lifted her up.

"_____, you know what to do." _____ said.

"Yes ma'am." _____ saluted and grabbed _____ and _____ by the wrist and started to walked to the door with them behind her.

"You know... After this is over, don't count on me of picking you up from school." _____ looked at _____ with a cold look.

"Mianhe Unnie." _____ pouted.

"Too late. Now you too are my shopping buddies for the day." _____ said.

"ANDWAE!!!" Both girls screamed in unison.

"You should have thought of the many ways _____ can torture you." _____ said pressing a button on her car keys. "Now. Get in." She order which they obeyed.

"Ok. Kaja." _____ said and started the engine.

"Unnie, can we pick up _____ unnie on the way? It's almost time for school to be over anyway." _____ said while putting her seatbelt on.

"Sure." _____ answered with her eyes on the road.

"Yey. I'll text her right now." _____ grabbed her phone from her blazer.


To: _____ Unnie <3

Unnie. Me, _____ and _____ unnie are going to pick you up from school.


From: _____ Unnie <3

Arrasso. Yah, did you get caught by _____ unnie?


To: _____ Unnie <3

Unfortunately yes. I did got caught by unnie because of my love, passion and loyalty to Block B and B-Bomb oppa. _____ unnie got scold too. :(


From: _____ Unnie <3

Aish! You and your obsession over K-Pop idols. See? I told ya you were going to get caught. :P


To: _____ Unnie <3

No you didn't. You never said that.


From: _____ Unnie <3

Well now I tell ya. I told you so. So, what's the punishment for today?


To: _____ Unnie <3

Shopping buddies for _____ unnie. Aish! _____ unnie got to the thing I hate most.


From: _____ Unnie <3

It's going to be a long day for you two.


 

_____ rolled her eyes and puffed her cheek with air and replied back.

 

 


To: _____ Unnie <3

Tell me about it.