Chapter 12

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 12

 

Daehyun, Youngjae and Yongguk were helping Himchan fix a couple of motorcycles in the garage.

Daehyun was still deciding on either or not talk to Yongguk of what he had witnessed a few days ago in the amusement park.

Daehyun was working in the same motorbike as Yongguk but Daehyun was sort of distracted in his thoughts.

'Ok. I'll just talk to him now since we're both here.' Daehyun thought while nodding and glancing at Yongguk once in a while.

'Ok. Here we go. Here goes nothing.' Daehyun let out a small sigh and opened his mouth to speak.

"Hyung." He called Yongguk.

Yongguk lifted his head looking at Daehyun. "Neh?"

Daehyun hesitated for a nano-second but then started to speak again.

"I need to tell you something." He said as he played with a tool in his hands.

Yongguk lowered the tool he was holding and gave Daehyun all his attention.

"Wae gu rae? Is a gang threatening you or the rest again?" Yongguk asked with a serious tone in his voice.

Daehyun shook his head. "Ani. No ones is threatening me or the boys."

"Then was is it?" Yongguk asked tilting his head to side.

Daehyun bit his lip and answered. "It's about-" He started but was cut off when the garage door started to open which caught the attention of the four boys inside the garage. Then, Zelo and Jongup came into view.

Jongup was rolling his eyes at Zelo who was mumbling things under his breath.

Yongguk looked back at Daehyun. "What were you going to say, Daehyun-ah?"

Daehyun looked back at Yongguk. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing to worry about."

Yongguk shrugged his shoulder and started to stand up. "Arraso. But if you need to talk to someone, you know I'm here for you and the rest." He said as he placed his hand on Daehyun's shoulder.

"I know, Hyung. Gomawo." Daehyun nodded and patted Yongguk's back slightly.

Yongguk nodded once and walked towards the arriving boys but Zelo just walked past him and made his way towards to sit on a couch in the garage.

Yongguk noticed that the maknae wasn't in a good mood and went towards Jongup.

"What happened this time?" Yongguk asked as he gave Jongup a handshake and a brotherly hug.

"She drew on his face this time." Jongup answered not needing to say ______'s name.

Yongguk cover his mouth with his hand to hide his laughter. 'Aish, this kid. She really has her ways of pranking our maknae.'

"What did she drew?" Youngjae asked as he cleaned his oil-stained hands in a piece of cloth.

Jongup grabbed his phone from his blazer and started to search for something in it. "This is Jewels maknae's masterpiece." He said as he show to hyungs a picture of Zelo's face when it was drawn.

Himchan and Youngjae laughed and rolled on the floor. Daehyun was chuckling on his fist and clutching on his stomach. Yongguk laughed showing is gummy smile.

"YAH!! HAJIMA!! STOP LAUGHING WILL YA'!!" Zelo shouted his anger and bad mood really noticeable in his tone of voice. But the hyungs didn't stop laughing.

"Hahahaha!! You've got to admit. The girl has her ways of pranking you, Junhong-ah." Himchan said as he finally could control his laughter a little.

Youngjae and Daehyun looked away from the picture to catch they're breath but as soon as they're eyes go to the picture, they crack up laughing again.

"Aish!! I don't give a if she has her ways on pranking on me or not... I ing hate her!! She's going to pay for this. Big time. You'll see." Zelo said as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

Yongguk walked towards him and patted his shoulder lightly. "Take it easy there, Junhong-ah. There's no need in cursing and threatening."

"She just pisses me off, Hyung." Zelo protested.

Yongguk shook his head and looked at the younger one. "Go and get yourself some cherry tomatoes. There in the fridge." He said while pointing behind him.

Zelo nodded and smiled a little and went to look for his cherry tomatoes.

Yongguk started to walk to where the two laughing hyenas, the lost little puppy and the controlling umma were while thinking. 'I might have to talk about this to _____-ah.'

 


 

"Good job, Hoya." Sunggyu said as he looked at the photos that were scattered on the table infront of him.

Hoya just crossed his arms and lowered his head with Woohyun and Dongwoo standing beside him. They were all really worried for their hyung. 'He a totally different Sunggyu from the one we knew once.'

Sunggyu lifted his head and looked at the three that were standing infront of him and noticed their weird looks. "Wae gu rae?"

Woohyun was the one who answered. "We think that you've change so much, hyung."

"Why can't you be the caring, friendly leader that you were before?" Dongwoo asked as he lowered his head as he spoke.

"What are you talking about? I'm still caring and friendly as I always been." Sunggyu said as he crossed his arms and softly smiled.

"Only to us and never to others like you used to be." Hoya mumbled still with his lowered down but Sunggyu still heard him loud and clear.

Sunggyu's sweet smile quickly wiped away from face and stared at Hoya with a serious expression. He instantly stood up from the chair he was sitting and hit the table with his palm loud and hard, his haed lowered down not looking at the three boys infront of him.

That caused Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo to flinch and looked at their leader with a worried yet scared experssion.

"That's because since my Hyung's death, I've learned to not trust others and only trust does who are closest to my heart." Sunggyu started to lift his head and looked straightly at Hoya.

Hoya silently looked at him and didn't dare to say a single word.

"And those who are closest to my heart are you guys and L and Sungyeol and Sungjong... And also my Hyung." Sunggyu said as he looked from Hoya to Woohyun and finally to Dongwoo.

Sunggyu stopped looking at his friends and started to pill up the photos and divided them and put them on separate envelopes.

Sunggyu lifted his head and looked at Dongwoo and Woohyun and handed each an envelope. "Make sure they both arrive at their hide-outs. And you can't be seen."

Dongwoo and Woohyun grabbed their given envelopes and nodded once and quickly left.

Hoya stood silent for a few seconds but left Sunggyu's office.

Sunggyu sat back down on the chair and ruffled his golden brown hair with his hands. His gaze stopped at a picture frame. In the picture were two young boys. It was Sunggyu and his older brother. He picked up the picture frame and just stared at it with tearful eyes. "Soon I'll have revenge, Hyung. Soon my revenge will come true and I'll make justice for you." Sunggyu said at the young version of his brother, then a tear fell on top of the glass and rolled it's way down.