Chapter 4

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

Warning: This chapter might little words that I don't usually use in my stories. So sorry if it bothers you a little.


-----Chapter 4

 

'Yah. _____ ah will you have lunch with me?' '_____ noona, you're very pretty' '_____ and _____ noonas, come and sit with us'

That's what the girls would always hear and ignor every single day.

"Can I leave school now _____ unnie? I can tell one of my classmates to tell my teacher that I got a major headache and had to leave." _____ said while shaking her friend's arm.

"I already told you. No and when I say no it's no." _____ said while giving the younger one a look.

"Aish. This girl. I hate school and you know that." _____ crossed her arms infront of chest.

"You've always hated school." _____ said.

"Well now I hate it more." _____ said while putting her hands on her hips.

"And why is that?" _____ said sarcastically while turning around and looking at her donsaeg.

"Jebal. Don't make me say his name." _____ said while clenching her fists.

_____ smirked at her and crossed her arms.

"Say it. I dare you." She said.

"Aish. Shireo." _____ said while putting down her hands from her hips and walking past her unnie.

Before she could even go past her, _____ grabbed her arm.

"Come on say it. I dared you." _____ said with the smirk still on her face.

"It's because of Choi Junhong." _____ whispered softly that only she could hear.

"What did you say?" _____ teased.

"Aish!! Unnie, why are you doing this to me? Your my favorite unnie." _____ snapped and pull away her arm from _____'s grip.

"No I'm not. _____ is your favorite unnie."

"I know but what can I say in this critical time." This time _____ was the one who smirked at her friend.

"His name." _____ teased along. She knew that as long as she kept teasing _____ she'll snapped again and yell his name.

_____ could feel a vein popping out from her temple.

"I won't say it."

"Say it."

"Ani."

"Say it."

"Shireo."

"_____ ah." _____ put her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side.

"Aish.. I hate schol because... because of C-choi J-junhong." _____ whispered his name that only _____ could hear.

"Who? I didn't hear it well." _____ teased a little more.

"BECAUSE OF CHOI JUNHONG!!" _____ shouted at the top of her lungs. She could feel other students around her staring at her with disturbed and weird looks.

"Aish." The younger one muttered under her breath as she scrathced the back of her head in frustation.

Shen then looked up at _____ who was traying to hold her laughter but only came out in tiny little chuckles.

"Oh _____ ah, you're so easy to rease.

"There I said it. Can I leave now?" _____ asked as she avoided the stares as much as she could.

"Hmmm.. I don't know. _____ unnie won't like it." _____ tapped her chin with her index finger.

"Aish. I'll call _____ unnie or _____ unnie to come and pick me up." The maknae fished her phone from her blazer and dialed _____'s number.

A few rings were heard before a voice was heard from the other.

"Yeoboseyo? _____, wae gu rae?" _____ answered with worry in her tone.

"Unnie, can you come and pick me up from school?" _____ asked with the princess like tone of voice she used when she wanted something really badly.

"Bwo? Wae?" _____ asked in confusion.

"I don't feel like being in school and I want to eat kimbap today." _____ pouted through the phone which made _____ roll her eyes.

"_____ ah, you know I can't help you get out of school. Those are _____ unnie's orders." _____ said trying to refuse to help the young one.

"Aish. You're no fun _____." _____ said a little irritated becuase she didn't got what she wanted.

"Whatever Yang _____. If you'll excuse me now, I want to eat now. Bye." _____ hung up before _____ argue with her.

"Looks like _____ unnie didn't grant your wish." _____ said smirking.

"Shut up _____. There's still _____ and _____ unnies left." _____ gave her an evil glare and started to dial _____'s number.

A few beps and then _____'s voice was heard.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Unnie. I need a favor." _____ quickly said without hesitation.

"What's the matter? Do I have to point someone with my favorite gun again?" _____ asked and _____ can imagine her unnie with a smirk on her face.

"_____, as much as you love you gun that is not really necessary. I want you to pick me up from school. I hate being stuck here." _____ said in an aeygo tone again.

"Sure but make sure _____ doesn't call _____ unnie or I'm sure as hell I'm dead because of you." _____ said which made _____ jump up and down. Even though she got looks from the others students she didn't care.

"Kamsa unnie. I'll be waiting by the school gates." _____ said and hung up. She turned to _____ and stuck out her tongue at her.

"Merong." _____ said as she turned around and happily skipped around with _____ walking behind her but her happy skipping was halted when she bumped into someone.

"You again and twice in one day. That must be a new record." A male voice said.

"Aish. Junhong I'm really happy right now. Try not to ruin my mood by being an infront of everyone." _____ said while stepping back a little.

"Why? Because you screamed my name a couples a of minutes ago?" zelo asked with his breath-taking smirk but of course, _____ didn't feel any change inside her chest.

"Ugg. That's because _____ made me say it." _____ said crossing her arms and showing nothing but a blank cold expression.

"Tch. No girl shouts my name just because someone dared her to do it." Zelo lowered a little to be at the same eye-level as _____ and looked straight at her angelic face.

_____ pushed him aside and walked pass him. "Why don't you ask her yourself?.... ." She muttered the last word but Zelo heard it clearly so he grabbed her by her arm and pulled her towards him.

"LET ME GO JUNHONG!!" She started to squirm from his grip around her waist but that made Zelo tighten his grip on her.

"Why don't you say things in my face instead of saying it behind my back?" He let out a little smirk.

tumblr_m8d7e6lvpg1qffql1.gif

 

_____ stopped fighting and looked at him with a glare. She noticed that Zelo's face was near hers so she and that's when her escape plan came to her mind.

"Choi Junhong... You're an and the worst of them." She said and hit her forehead really hard against Zelo's forehead and that made him let go of her and his hands instantly landed on his forehead.

"Bye _____ unnie, see you later!!" _____ shouted before making a run for it to the school gates.

"Y-YAH!! YANG _____!!!" Zelo shouted. "Aish this brat."

"You better think twice before messing with her Junhong." _____ said and left.

Just then Jongup arrived and was surprised to see a really red mark on Zelo's forehead.

"Dude, what the hell happened to you?" He asked.

"I'm not even going to answer that." Zelo said and walked ahead.

Jongup shook his head in amusement and already knew the answer of his question. 'Yang _____ again. Why do I even bother and ask him?' He thought. He looked up and walked behind his youngest member.


Meanwhile _____ had arrived at _____'s and _____'s school in gray Ducati 848.

 

007.jpg

"Aish. Where is this kid?" She talked to herself while waiting for _____.

"Unnie!!" _____ turned her head saw _____ running towards her.

"What the hell is wong with you? You shouldn't be ruuning or you'll fall." _____ said and handed over an extra helmet.

"I know I'm clumsy Unnie but when Junhong is annoying the out of you, you have to run for your life away from him." _____ said while putting the helmet on.

"What did you do this time?" _____ asked as she hopped on her bike and turned it on.

"Aww you know me so well Unnie." _____ said, also hopping on the bike. "I hit him in the forehead with mine. Hard." She said and chuckled.

"That's my girl." _____ smirked. "Hold on tight." With that, they left the school grounds.


Hi guys.

I'm really happy. In only 3 chapters I already have 248 views.

Sorry it took me a long time to update but your waiting time is over.

Here's chapter 4. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Please comment and subscribe.

-KahylaEnid02