Chapter 18

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 18

Sunggyu was sitting in his office in Infinite's hangout, tapping his fingers away on his desk as he looked at the photo's laying in front of him.
In each photo, there were one member from the Jewels gang and one member from the B.A.P gang.
"The process is taking too long..." He silently mumbled to himself as he lifted two of the photos.
In on photo, it was taken when Yongguk had arrived at _____'s house and in the other was when _____ was back hugging Zelo in the middle of the side walk.
Sunggyu analyzed both photos and started to plan a plot in is mind.

"What if...." He trailed of as let down the two phots in his hands to pick up another one from the bunch in that was laying in his desk.


He smirked at the photo in his hand and spoke to it.


"What if... I add you to my little plot?... Yang _____. Since you're the most clingy to your dear leader."


Sunggyu chuckled lowly as he looked at the small figure that was in the picture, walking alone in the snowy streets of Seoul. Yang _____...


Sunggyu then lifted his head and stood up from the chair he was currently sitting in and walked over to the door.


When he opened the door, the sound of laughter and yells of complaints and nags from his fellow members could be heard from all the way in the living room/playroom of their hangout.

 

As he walked over to the living room, he saw how L and Sungyeol were playing a fist fight and how they lauged with themselves. He saw how Woohyun and Dongwoo were hysterically laughing their asses off as they had played a small prank on their poor maknae, Sungjong. He saw how embraced Hoya was silently watching TV.


Since Hoya was the only one not actually playing around, the latter was the first one to noticed Sunggyu's presence in the living room and quickly stood up from his spot in the big worn out couch.


L and Sungyeol noticed Hoya's sudden action and moved their glances to what Hoya's was looking and as soon as their eyes landed on Sunggyu, the smiles on their faces quickly banished in less than a second.

Woohyun was the next to noticed and since Dongwoo hadn't stopped laughing, Woohyun nugged the side of Dongwoo's ribs with his elbow, causing the older one to yelp in pain.


Once Woohyun had both Dongwoo's and Sungjong's attention, he nodded his head towards Sunggyun. Both boys looked over at Sunggyun and their expressions were the same as L and Sungyeol.


Sunggyu felt the sudden changed at the atmosphere. He felt how the happy and bright atmospere turned into a cold and dark one once he stepped in. But he decided to put it to the back of his mind and stared at each of the boys who stood frozen, waiting for their leaders order.


"I've decided to change the plot a little..." Sunggyu started. Some of the boys arched their eyebrows in confusion wile the rest just expressed the confusion on their faces.


"What's changed?" Hoya was the first to speak.


Sunggyu turned his head over at Hoya and answered his question coldly and not even a single expression in his face.


"We will also use the girl maknae."

 


Sungjong was the first to react. His reaction was one of worry and anger.
"Why do you have to use _____? You said we wouldn't harm any of the other members... Not even their leader.." Sungjong argue taking a step fowards to Sunggyu, his hands were now tight fists.


Woohyun placed an outstreched arm infront of the maknae's chest, stopping to start a fight.


Sunggyun looked over at Sungjong and his expression showed pure anger.


"And why are you defending them, Sungjong? Didn't I clearly ordered you not to get too friendly with them? I warned you and L both, didn't I?" Sunggyu's voice would go louder and louder until his voice was booming in the entire room with pure and complete anger.


Sungjong couldn't find the words to say to his leader and could only look away, fumming in anger.


Sunggyu sighed deeply and lowered is gaze to the floor. When he lifted his head to look over the boys again, he continued.


"As I was saying. We will be also using the maknae. We will use her first as a bait to capture and kidnap her leader. And ten we will use the leader as bait to lur Bang Yongguk and the rest of his gang into my trap." Sunggyu explained.


"Not much has changed in the plan..." Dongwoo said as he rubbed is chin in thought. The rest of the boys nodded their heads in agreement with Dongwoo's statement.


"Oh. But you're wrong there, Dongwoo ah." Sunggyu snapped his fingers pointing at Dongwoo. By what Sunggyu had just said, had completely caught all of the boys attention, even Sungjong who had refused to look at his hyung a couple of seconds ago.


"What do you mean, hyung?" L asked as he stood besides Sungyeol and Hoya.
Sunggyu smirked lifted three fingers up and said.

 


"Our plan will take place in three days..."

 

 

All the boys eyes widen at what Sunggyu had announced.


'Three days? How are we going to prepare eveything in three days?' Those questions were roaming in each the boys minds.

"The plan will go like this..." Sunggyu had started to explain detail by detail the plot he had plan out all the time he has been locked up in his office.

 


 

Last time we had heard from Himchan, _____ and _____. The younger from the three had abrutly hugged Himchan in the middle of the busy sidewalk.

But minutes had passed from that event and now the three of them now sat in _____'s mansion like house with warm cups of tea in there hands. Himchan was still awestruck at the sight of the house.


"Close your mouth, Idiotchan. You die from choking on a fly- You know what nevermind. Just keep your jaw hanging like that." _____ was pretty amused at what she said and grinned evily at Himchan.


Himchan quickly closed his mouth and turned to glare at her. _____ silently giggled at their behaviour.


This totally caught them by surprise and caused both of them to snap their heads towards the young girl with wide eyes and their mouths in the shape of an 'O'.
When the young girl looked up from her cup to the older ones sitting infront of her with a big smiled in her face.


"Bwo?" She cluelessly asked as she kept the smile in her face.


"Woah!! I never thought I could live without seeing this cold kid smile at least one time infront of me." Himchan said as he also smiled in amusement.


_____ scoffed at Himchan's statement and hit the back of his head hard.
"YAH!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU DID THAT FOR?!" Himchan protested as he placed the tea cup on the coffee table while rubbig the sore spot behind his head.


"YAH!! Why the hell would you want to see my dongsaeng smile?" _____ complained and faked like she was about to hit Himchan again to which Himchan completely flinched at.


_____ smirked at her Unnie and decided to a little. "Yah, Unnie... Are you by any chance... Jealous?" She leaned foward as she asked with a playful smile on her face.


Himchan blinked his eyes a few times at _____ and looked over at _____ waiting for her answer.


_____ also blinked her eyes a few times until the question completely had been register in her head. When it did, her cheeks started to turn a dark shade of pink and started to cough and laugh awkwardly.


"W-What?! N-Nan?! Jealous?! Why would I be jealous to whatever this idiot says?" _____ decided to stop talking by placing the tea cup to her lips and take a gulp from it but ended up burning her entire tongue and quickly separating the cup from her lips.


"Aish!!" She complaint. Both Himchan and _____ looked at each other and bursted laughing.


But Himchan could feel a slight twing in the pit of his stomach. He had that feeling of disappointment by _____'s answer.


'Why do I feel disappointed? Why should I even feel like that in the first place? It's not like have feelings for her.....'

 


'Do I?'


Shrugging that aside, Himchan turned to look at _____. "Hey Kiddo! You still have some explaining to do.." He said as he watched the younger one finishing taking her sip from her cup.


_____ bit her lower lip. "I was hoping you would have forgotten about that so I didn't have to explain about that."


"You can't run away from us after you did earlier. What's the reason?" _____ asked.


_____ lowered her head and silently mumbled but loud enough for both Himchan and _____ to hear. "Or better yet.. Who's the reason?..."


_____'s and Himchan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and curiousity.
"Who are we talking about?" Himchan asked still confused.


_____ looked up at Himchan. "Himchan-ssi... I think I can trust you to keep this secret from the rest of your members... Right?" She asked causing both of the older ones to grow even more confused than before.


"Depends of what I going to keep from them." Himchan honestly answered as he placed both of his elbows on his lap and his hands were clasped together.


_____ looked over at her Unnie with an apologetic eyes. "Unnie... Mianhae.. I've been keeping this secret from you guys too. Only _____ knows about this."


_____ softly smiled at her youngest dongsaeng and shook her head side to side. "Ani. I've come to understand that if anyone of us as kept a secret from the rest.. It means you're not ready to reveal it just yet.."


"Gomawo Unnie." _____ said.


They stayed silent for about a minute when _____ started to explain.


"The reason why I had been avoiding _____ Unnie is because I trusted her with a secret anyone but us both knew about. I felt like she didn't trust me enough like had trusted her to tell me about her relationship with Yongguk-ssi. I felt betrayed." _____ explain.


She took a deep breath before she continued with her story.


"I'm now 17 years old. But 7 years ago... Before I moved here to Seoul, I used to live in Mokpo..." She trailed off and stood up to look for a picture frame that was placed aside with her family picture frames but this one was facing down, not letting anyone see what was in the frame.


"That's where Junhong used to live before he came to Seoul five years ago." Himchan said as he watched what the young one was doing.


"Jeongmal?" _____ asked as she looked at Himchan, to which the latter nodded his head as an answer.


When _____ grabbed the facedown picture frame, she walked back over to where Himchan and _____ and handed it to them.


"I know.. I used to be his neighbor... And his bestfriend back at Mokpo..." _____ simply answered.


"BWO?!" Both _____ and Himchan bursted as Himchan grabbed the picture frame.

 _____ leaned over to Himchan's side to take a look at the photo.


And there it was... A picture of two kids smiling widely at the camera. The same exact photo Zelo had hidden in his room. The last picture they had taken together before _____ had to move to Seoul.


"My parents had a special job offer here in Seoul and they had accepted it. I didn't know a thing about it until suddenly I arrived to my house after school to see many boxes around the living room and the house was mostly empty." _____ continue with the story as she walked back to her seat with small tears b in her eyes as she remembered that sad day.


The older ones observed well the photo.


"That definitely is Junhong ah. He hasn't changed at all." Himchan mumble as he finally looked up from the photo.


"That photo was one of the last memories I had with Junhong. Junhong's parents knew that I was moving away and decided to plan a whole day for Junhong and I to spend together before I left. His mother took that picture and made sure that I had one copy of it. Junhong must have a copy of it too." She explain as small tears started to fall.

 

 

7 years ago..


"Junhong oppa!!" A small girl's voice sounded as she ran over to a small Junhong that was stading infront of her house with his parents behind him smiling widely even though behind their smiles, they felt worry as to how their son was going to react the next day to see his bestfriend gone.


"Annyeong, _____ ah!!" Junhong smiled at his bestfriend.


When the small girl was standing infront of him, she turned to his parents and respectfully bowed at them and greeted them.


"Annyeonghaseyo, Auntie. Uncle." She greeted.


"Aigoo. Annyeong, _____ dear." Junhong's mother kneel down to _____ s level and pinched her cute chubby and soft cheeks.


Junhong's father looked at _____'s parents, who were standing by the small front gate of their house. "We'll make sure to bring her by 9p.m. We'll take them out for dinner." He said as he ruffled his son's hair who smiled at him with his toothy grin.


"Arrasso. Take care of my little princess, Junhong ah." _____'s father said to Junhong while offering the boy a fist bump to which Junhong bumped with his small fist.


"I will protect her, Uncle. I will be like a knight in shinning armour." Junhong promised.


"Appa!! I can take care of myself." _____ pouted cutely at her father.


Both kids parents started to laugh at her statement. But Junhong turned to her.
"Yah!! But you're a girl. Every girl needs a knigt to protect her from bad people. And especially if she's a princess." Junhong cutely stated.


_____ smiled at him and nodded her head making te pink bow on her head bounce a little. "Arrasso arrasso, Oppa. You can be my knight today." She said smiling causing her cute dimples to show.


Even thought they were both only 10 years old, _____'s dimples were one of the things Junhong liked so much about her.


"Arrasso, kids. Gaja. We have a long and fun day ahead of us for today." Junhong's mother said as she and her husband started to walk over to their car.


"YEEY!!" Both kids cheered happily and ran over to the car.


"Have fun, Sweetie!!" _____'s mother shouted at her daughter with a smile on her face. While _____'s father waved farewell to his daughter.


_____ turned around to face her parents and waved excitely to her parents and smiled causing her eyes to become crescent in an eyesmile. "I will!! Annyeong, Umma!! Annyeong, Appa!!" She bid farewell to her parents and hopped inside the car after Junhong.


After the car had left, her parents smiles turned into a sad sigh and turned around to walk inside their house and start packing the things inside their room.


"I'm gonna be totally heart broken when we tell _____ that we have to leave." _____'s mother said sadly as she started to take out the clothes from inside their drawers.


"She's a big girl. I think she can take it." Her husband answered as he placed his hands on his wife's shoulders and softly caressed them.

 

 

The kids had been having the best day of their lives but were totally oblivious that that day may be the last one they might get to spend together.

Both Junhong and _____ had asked Junhong's parents if they could go to the park they always go to play. Both parents didn't hesitate to answer and gladly took them to their desired destination.

 

 

As they were happily playong, Junhong's mother took out a camera from her purse. (*A/N: I honestly don't remember if by the years near the ages of this kids existed some kind of digital camera and I know what kind of camera existen but since English is not my first language, I don't know how's it called. Excuse your dear Author-nim!!*)


Junhong walked over the kids that were by now playing by the swings. "Hey kids. Let me take a picture of you two, neh?" She said as she lifted the camera up.


"Neh!!" Both kids agreed.


"Arrasso!!" Junhong's mother gave the kids sometime to pose for the picture. Both had ended up placing one of their arms on each others shoulder and smiling over at Junhong's mother.


"Ready?" She asked as she adjusted well the camera.


"Neh!!" Both kids cheered.


"Say.. Gwiyomi!!" She said as she got ready to take the picture.


"Gwiyomi!!" Junhong and _____ cheered together and smiled widely at the camera.


As the flash of the camera went off....

 

 

We go back to the present time as _____ wiped away her already dried up tears after telling her story.

"And after the first year we moved here, I stopped spending time with my parents due to their jobs. On my third year of living here in Seoul, I met and joined Jewels and that was the same year Junhong came here to Seoul. But, by the time he came, I wasn't the same girl who was his bestfriend." She kept explaining.


_____ sadly looked at her poor dongsaeng and looked down at the picture frame that was now in her hands when suddenly she heard someone sniffle. She instantly picked up a small bag of Kleenex from her small purse and handed it to _____.


The younger one looked up at her weirdly with a questioning look on her face. "You were sniffling..." _____ answered trying to hand the small bag to her dongsaeng.


"No I wasn't.." _____ shooked her head side by side.


_____ widen her eyes in surprise. "If it wasn't you then...." She said and suddenly trailed off as both girls turned over to look at Himchan.


They were both surprised to see a slightly sniffling Himchan, whose eyes had turned slightly pink from trying hard not to cry.


"Kim Himchan.... Are you crying?" _____ asked with an amused smile starting to form on her face while _____ was blinking her eyes slightly.


Himchan looked at both of them with an embarrassed look on his face. "Aniyo!! There's just... something in my eye." He said as he scratch/wiped his eyes with his sweater sleeve.


"In both of your eyes?" _____ asked totally amused by this embarrassing sight infront of her eyes.


"NEH!! IN BOTH OF MY EYES, SOO _____!!" Himchan turned and yelled at her out of embarrassement.


_____ slightly smiled at him. "Mianhae, Himchan-ssi. I didn't know this story would affect you like this." She said.


Himchan turned around to face _____ and shook his head. "Aniyo. Gwenchanayo, _____ ah. But.." Himchan trailed off as he stood up from his seat and walked over towards _____ spot and crouched to be almost at the same level as her.


_____ stared at him in confusion but waited patiently for Himchan to continue.


Himchan gave her a brotherly smile and ruffled her hair softly which she caught totally by surprise. Both _____ and _____. They had never seen this sweet and tenderly side of Himchan, the biggest player of B.A.P.


Well... At least _____ hadn't seen this side of him since Himchan was sweet and tenderly to _____ earlier that same day.


"Since you had trusted me in telling me this secret. Me. Someone who is an sworn enemy of the Jewels gang. I will keep this trust you have in me and keep this secret if you wish for it to be kept as a secret from everyone else." Himchan smile wholeheartly at her.


Both girls had soften at this side of Himchan. But it caused a bigger effect on _____ than she expected. She felt her heart start to beat at an incredible pace that she swore that it could burst out from her chest.


'Aish!! Why is my heart acting this way all of a sudden?' She battled in her mind by herself. She tried hard to calm her crazy heart so it wouldn't cause her a heart attack.

 

While _____ was fighting with her own heart, _____'s face started to blush madly to which Himchan laughed.


"Hi-.. Himchan-ssi..." _____ was the only thing she could say at the moment.


"Aniyo. From now on... You will be like the little sister I never had. So... From now on you can call me Oppa." Himchan said sweetly.


_____ smiled shyly and nodded her head.


"Arrasso, Himchan.. Oppa." It felt weird calling someone Oppa after ten years and even weirder to someone who wasn't Zelo.


Himchan nodded his head once and smiled. "Good girl." After he said that, he stood up and streched his whole body. Then turned around to a distracted _____.


"Yah!! _____ pabo!!" He called her to grab her attention. Which worked in a whole 100%. She looked up at him as he pointed a finger at her.


"The Oppa thing also goes for you." He said with a serious look on his face.


She looked at him dumbfounded and didn't seem to find words to say but Himchan didn't notice since he continued talking.


"From now on... I-... I will make a truce with Jewels." Himchan started with a gentle smile on his face.


"Jeongmallyo?" _____ finally found her voice and asked. Even thought on the outside, her face had a surprised expression, on the inside her heart was making somersaults from the unexplainable happiness.


"Neh. Jeonmallyo." Himchan said.

tumblr_mz60hkYVxJ1qgysc6o2_r1_250.gif

 


Annyeong!!

Little update for all you readers that waited for my update for so long.

OMO!! I think I love this chapter the most. I've always wanted to be Himchan's little sister.

Who expected that Zelo and _____ were childhood bestfriends?

No one? AWESOME!!

I hope you all enjoy this chappie. I practically didn't sleep at all writting it.

So I'm gonna go and sleep.

-Saranghaeyo!!