Chapter 17

Only One Shot (Short Hiatus: Promise to be back soon!)

-----Chapter 17

In Myeongdong...

Youngjae and _____ were now a coffee shop having something to eat after shopping for a few pairs of beanies to which Youngae had paid for two of the three pairs _____ had purchased.

For the past few hours, neither of them wanted to admit that they both enjoyed each others presence in the moment. Their pride wouldn't let them.

"Gomawo, Youngjae-sshi." _____ after taking the last bite of her sandwich. Youngjae looked up from his phone and smiled shyly at her.

"A-Aniyo. It's nothing. We kind of needed to have a little distraction after..." He trailed off at the last part not wanting to say it. It hurt enough that both his leader an his best friend didn't trusted them after all this time.

"Arra." _____ said as she placed her phone away in her pocket. "But what can we do?...." She trailed off as she placed her hands around her drink and played with the straw.

Youngjae looked at her with sad and understanding eyes. She continued talking as she lifted her gaze to Youngjae. "All we can do is wait and give them sometime." Youngjae nodded as he looked out the window.

When he looked outside, his eyes widen. "Oh!! It's Junhong-ah." He said as he saw Zelo walking down the sidewalks of Seoul.

Youngjae started to panic and tried to hide his face so Zelo wouldn't see him with _____. But what surprised them both was that Zelo hadn't noticed them at all. Both of their eyebrows cringed and the both looked at each other.

"I don't think he sees us." _____ said as she turned her head towards the window to see another figure walking past Zelo's.

When the figure turned around to look at Zelo, _____'s eyes widen and now she was the one trying to hide her face. "Uh oh... It's _____ ah."

They both noticed the young maknae from Jewels as she walked right pass B.A.P's maknae but abrutly stopped. After a few seconds, she turned around and slowing walked back towards the tall young boy.

 "What is she doing?..." Youngjae asked almost in a whisper but _____ heard him anyways. "I'm not sure... But she doesn't seem... Mad." She said as she watched patiently to what was going on bewtween the two maknaes. They watched as the two talked and how the young girl tried to see Zelo's face.

Zelo after a few minutes of talking Zelo just walked past _____ and bump her shoulder with his in the process. But when _____ turned around and hugged Zelo from behind made both Youngjae and _____ gasp and eyes widen from surprise.

"D-Did she j-just-" "Hugged him?.." _____ started to ask but Youngjae finished the rest for her. "That's would be a Yes." Youngjae answered as he looked at her with a shocked look written in his face. "Why the hell is she acting this way?" She asked expecting no answer.

They both saw how Zelo was struggling with _____'s grip around his waist but after a few minutes of struggling, the saw how Zelo somehow stopped struggling and just stood still. It seems that he was listening to whatever _____ was saying.

"How I wish I could read lips right now..." _____ mumbled loud enough for Youngjae to hear her. "*sighs* Nado. It would have come in handy." Youngjae sai without taking his gaze away from the two maknae.

"Should we try reading lips?" _____ asked looking at Youngjae, which the latter looked at her and noded his head once. "Arrasso. You try reading Zelo while I'll read _____'s."

They both looked back at the window and concentrated the gaze om both maknaes. _____ was now standing infront of Zelo. The wait seemed like forever to the two nerds and just by looking at the maknaes, they could see the tension between them.

"YAH!! He's making my little maknae cry!!" _____ shouted as she stood up and hit the table with the palm of her hands causing everyone inside the coffee shop look at her with disturbed and weird looks. "Yah!! Calm down." Youngjae whispered to her and looked around the coffee shop and bowed at the crowd. "Jebal nal yongseohae juseyo." He said as he kept bowing.

"AISH!! I should kill him right now..." _____ mumbled to herself as she sat back down and crossed her arms. Youngjae facepalmed himself and looked back outside the window.

"Oh.. _____ is leaving.." Youngjae said. _____ slowly lifted her head and watched as her best friend turned around and left. Both of them stared back at Zelo. This they didn't need the skills of lip reading to know what Zelo had said before he left as well.

Seconds fo silence accompanied Youngjae and _____ as both were trying to analyze the situation.

"He... He cares for her?" Youngjae asked out loud as he took off his beanie and ruffled his dark brown hair.

_____ was rubbing her chin in thought. After a few seconds of silence, she leaned fowards towards Youngjae. "You don't think...." She started but then stopped in mid-sentence. "Ani.. That might be impossible." _____ chuckled as she sat back on her seat and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Bwo? Why did you stopped on mid-sentence?" Youngjae asked as he placed the yellow beanie back on his head. _____ bit her lower lip and leaned on the table. "You don't think Zelo likes my maknae?" She asked. Youngjae didn't react at first and could only blink his eyes.

"Well?" _____ pursisted at having Youngjae answering her question. "Ani!! There's no way he likes her. They hate each other's guts." Youngjae finally answered. "Aish...." _____ flicked Youngjae's forehead. "Just think for a second.. Has he ever mention anything about _____ other than cursing about her?" She asked as she tapped her chin in thought. "Ani... He does whine about her a lot.. Everyday.." Youngjae answered and shyly smiled. "Does that help?" He asked her. _____ she tsk as an answered and shooked her head. "Ani. It doesn't... And _____ doesn't whine about Zelo.. But she sure does brag about all the pranks she does to him." She chuckled as she remembered all those pranks her dear maknae had done.

Youngjae also chuckled as he recalled all those pranks Jongup told them. "I love all the pranks that girl does to the poor kid. But... The thing is..." Youngjae started to say but trailed off. _____ ear's perked up and leaned even more towards Youngjae. "Bwo? You got a clue?".

Youngjae nodded his head. "He never takes revenge on her.. Never. Not even once." _____ snapped her fingers. "There's our first clue. We should be on a look out for them."

"Wae? What are we going to do if they DO like each other?" Youngjae confused. _____ opened  to speak but she quickly closed as she had nothing to say. "Molla... Because we're... Enemies?.." She asked.

Youngjae suddenly sighed deeply and looked away. "What if I want this war over already?" He asked out of the blue.

_____ had nothing to answer back and just stayed silent with her gaze looking at her hands. Not hearing an answer, Youngjae looked at the silent girl. She noticed Youngjae's stare an lifted her gaze to him. They stared at each others eyes.. The weird thing was... They both felt warm inside just by staring at each others dark brown eyes.

After what felt minutes, _____ blinked her eyes a few times and looked away. "I should get going. It's getting late." She said as she stood up and started to pick up her things.

"O-Oh.. N-Neh. Should I take you home?" Youngjae asked. _____'s eyes widen when she heard what Youngjae said. "B-Bwo?" She stuttered. Youngjae smirked at her as he stood up from his chair and grabbed his things.

"You might be my worst enemy but you're still a girl." Youngjae said. They both were now walking out the coffee shop. _____ just laughed at what Youngjae had said. "And if ypu have forgotten... I'm a member from one of the most toughest gangs in all Seoul." _____ said with a smirk clearly written in her face.

 

After a few minutes of walking, they both arrived at _____'s house. Youngjae looked around the neighborhood and notice something really familiar about it. "You live here?" Youngjae asked as he faced _____. "Neh. Wae?" She asked as she looked for her house keys.

"I live around here. Just a block away." Youngjae answered as he pointed towards the direction where his house was.

"Jeongmal? How come I've never seen you around?" She asked as she finally found her keys. "I moved here about two years now." Youngjae said as he lowered his head and placed his hands in his jean pocket. 'And it's been almost a year and half since the near-death experienced I had with the guys.'

"Why do you look so sad?" _____ asked with worry in her voice. Youngjae looked up at her and found himself staring into her worried eyes. Youngjae hesitated into answering her.

"Did you ever heard about the rumors about us? From a year and a half ago?" Youngjae asked as he breath out and white fog could be seen.

_____ stood silently trying hard to think of any rumor she had heard. After a few seconds, she remembered that she did heard a rumor about B.A.P.

"Yeh! They was a rumor in where they said that Bang had to pay a dept his father left him. And gangs were saying that one of you were taken hostage to make an exchange. Others were saying that one of you had died trying to save the other." She said as she looked at Youngjae. "But what's with the sudden mention of the rumors?" She asked as she opened the door and placed her bags inside.

"Half of what you said is true." Youngjae answered. He lowered his head again and breath deeply. He then felt a warm hand on his shoulder. He looked at up to see _____'s worried face.

"Gwenchana? You're trembling." She asked as she searched for an asnwer in Youngjae's face. He hadn't noticed he was trembling from the memory. He couldn't find the words to speak, it was like his words were stuck in his throat.

"Come on!" She simply said and started to pull him by the arm. "W-W-Wae?" Youngjae stuttered as he entered her house.

"I don't live with my parents anymore Yoo Youngjae. I'm already big enough to live by myself." She said as she closed the door and locked it. "Plus..." She trailed off as she took off her shoes and looked at him with a smirk. "I'm a gang member remember?"

Youngjae lightly chuckled at her answer and also took off his sneakers and walked behind her.

 


"Well. It's been fun hanging with you lovebirds but I must be heading home." _____ spoke in Thor's accent and streched her arms over her head.

"Yah! Did you just say it was fun hanging with us?" _____ smiled widely as she looked at her friend. Yongguk just smiled and looked at Daehyun.

_____ coughed before answering. "A-Ani... I didn't mean it that way.." She said as she stood up and walked over the small kitchen. Daehyun laughed quietly and looked over at Yongguk. "I already gave my blessing." He said.

"BWO?!" _____ yelled from all the way in the kitchen and ran towards the living room. _____, Yongguk and Daehyun all looked at the shocked girl.

"YOU!! You already knew about this and you didn't tell anyone?" _____ pointed over at the loving couple. "Aahh... Deh! Actually... I saw them on one of their dates." Daehyun admitted with a cheeky smile.

tumblr_ms2vbcOZa31qhwzb4o1_500.gif

"YAH!! JUNG DAEHYUN!! YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!" _____ shouted out at the top of her lungs. Daehyun's eyes widen and quickly stood up from the chair.

"H-Hyung.. Noona.. I'll be leaving now. I'll see you guys later." Daehyun said as he quickly ran towards the door and puts his sneakers and coat in a rush.

"YAH!! COME BACK HERE!!" _____ shouted as she ran after Daehyun. But before she ran over the door, she  walked back to look at her Unnie and her friend's boyfriend. "Unnie, I'll call you later. And Bang, you better not make childrens without my authority, arrasso?" She pointed a finger at Yongguk.

"I'm okay with it." Daehyun stuck his head out at the living room with a wide smile on his face.

"YAH!! JUNG DAEHYUN!!" _____ shouted as him and ran after him. Daehyun quickly ran. "Annyeong!!"

Yongguk and _____ were left dumbfounded. After the heard the door close, they both bursted out laughing.

"They do have a lot in common even though they might be sworn enemies." Yongguk said as he s his arms around his girlfriend's waist and hugged her from behind.

"Do you think they might end up together?" _____ asked as she smiled widely at Yongguk with hopefull eyes. yongguk gave her his best gummy smile and nodded his head. "Daehyun seems to like her already." Yongguk asnwered.

"Bwo? Did he tell you that?" _____ asked as she shifted herself so she could be face to face with Yongguk. "Aniyo. But with his recent actions... It's kind of obvious." Yongguk lifted his hand and cupped one of _____'s cheeks and carressed it with his thumb. "You feeling better?" He asked.

_____ nodded her head happily and smiled. "Neh, Oppa. Daehyun and _____ kind of made my day." She said as she started to stand up and walked over the kitchen.

"You hungry, Oppa? I'm going to make some dinner." She said. Yongguk smiled and walked up to her and pecked her forehead. "Neh. I'll help you out." He said as he grabbed her hand and started to make dinner for both of them.


After Zelo's and _____'s encounter earlier that day, he decided to head home.

Now entering his room, he closed the door behind him. Millions of thoguhts were running through his head. He took a deep breath as he threw himself on his bed. he suddenly stood up from his bed and walked over to his nightstand and opened the small drawer and picked out a small box.

When he sat on the edge of his bed, he opened the small box that to him was full of memories.

Childhood Memories..

 

He picked up a small photo which meant a lot to him. In the picture there where two young kids,a girl and a boy, smiling widely at the camera with their arm on each others shoulders. He smiled as he looked at the photo.

He looked at how the girl smiled widely making her eyes into a cute eyesmile and her cute dimples visible on her cheeks. Her long dark brown hair was tied up in long pigtails with a pink bow on the side of her head. The tip of her nose and her cheeks were a slight pink color due to the cold weather it was at the time they took the picture.

The boy standing next to her also had a wide smile on cuasing his eyes to form a cute eyesmile. His nose and cheeks were also slightly pink from the cold weather. That little boy was Zelo.

"Where did my best friend go?" He asked the girl in the photo as she could answer him.

Zelo sigh as a sad frown appeared on his face.

"Bogoshipawyo, Chingu ah." His thumb caressed the girl's face.

 


"Ani. I've always been a good fighter. I was very known in high school for been a real troublemaker." Himchan bragged at _____ as they walked side by side with a warm cup of coffee in both of their hands. _____ scoffed at what Himchan had said.

"Puh-lease, Kim Himchan. I was better known than you in high school." _____ said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Himchan chuckled and looked at her with a smile on his face. "Arra arra. I have to admit.. You were a pretty good in school. You could make a grown man cry from your harsh threats."

_____ scoffed at what Himchan said and looked away from him and focused on looking up front when she noticed a familiar small figure walking towards her and Himc.

"Aish!! Of all the days she decided to come out from being coupt up in her room." _____ sighed deeply and stopped walking. Himchan noticed this and looked over at what _____ was looking at.

They were both standing at the middle of the busy sidewalk looking at the person that was walking their way with her head hanging low.

"What's wrong with her?" Himchan asked. _____ wasn't paying attention to where she was walking when she bumped into a strong figure.

"Jwesonghamnida." _____ softly mumbled as she bowed her head slowy. She didn't bothered to look at the person in the face and just moved to the side and kept walking but abrutly stopped when someone grabbed her wrist.

She slowly turned around and looked at the person who grabbed her hand. Even thought that the person who grabbed her arm wasn't her friend but one of her enemies her sad expression didn't change at all. Small tears were still falling were falling from her small crescent eyes even thought she already wanted them to stop.

"Himchan-ssi.." _____ mumbled softly. Himchan soften as he saw the hurt look in the girl's eyes and slowly let go of her wrist.

"Yah... _____ ah.... Wae gu rae? Why are you crying like that?" _____ softly asked worried for her dongsaeng. _____ silently wiped her tears away and took a small deep. "Ani. It's nothing." The younger one simply shook her head side to side and smiledat her Unnie but it wasn't like her usual smile which would always reached her eyes.

"Yah.. You shouldn't lie to your fellow gang member.." Himchan softly said as he walked over to _____'s side and placed his hand on her shoulder and softly patted her.

"Himchan-ssi..." _____ called Himchan softly as se looked up at him with a sad expression on her face.

"Neh?" Himchan asked softly as he looked at her. _____ looked from _____ to Himchan.

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I don't know how you will react to it so that's why I'm apologizing." _____ tried hard to speak as tears brimmed in her eyes again.

"_____ ah, what are you talking about?" _____ asked softly with worry written in her face.

But what _____ did next surprised both Himchan and _____. But it totally caught Himchan off guard.

_____ had wrapped her small arms around Himchan's waist with her face buried in his chest and sobbed silently. Himchan didn't know how to react towards the sudden action from the younger one.

"Y-Yah! What's this about, Kiddo?" Himchan asked as he had his arms raised above _____'s head as he looked up at _____ in panic, searching for some sort of help from the other.

_____ looked up from _____ to Himchan. 'Mollayo..' She mouthed to him as she shrugged her shoulders. Himchan didn't have any other choice but to hug back the young girl who was sobbing in his arms.

They both just stood there silently for a couple of minutes as they watched the young girl cry her pain and worry away.

 


Annyeong!!

KahylaEnid02 here! After so long I'm finally back.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've been having a hard summer.

Nevermind that. I've come back wit a new update. I hope you like it.

And I wanna thank ya'll for all your patience.

And again.. I'm really really sorry.

 

Who else watched Daehyun's livestream on Ustream?

I loved it so muc. It made me miss B.A.P sooo much. I hope they can come back soon... but with another agency.

 

Anyhow, see you all soon in the next chapter.

-Saranghaeyo!!