2

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

          There was a knock on her door. Taeri is still in her dreamland at this time (around 6:00pm). Not hearing any response, the maid entered her room.

 

 

 

          “Agasshi, please wake up.” The maid said softly. Taeri just spoke incoherent words and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

          “Agasshi, you need to wake up, it’s already six in the evening.” This made her sit up immediately, making her dizzy at the sudden action.

 

 

 

          “Omo! The dinner!” She checked her phone and saw that her mother already sent her the address. “Where’s Taeji?”

 

 

 

          “He already went ahead of you.” She quickly went to her closet and wore jeans and shirt.

 

 

          “U-uh excuse me Agasshi, your mother said you need to wear this dress.” She showed her a white tube dress. Simple but elegant.

 

 

 

          She quickly grabbed the dress and went inside the bathroom.

 

 

          She entered the restaurant and looked for her brother and mother. She saw 3 familiar figures seating not far from her with 2 unfamiliar people. She approached them and saw that her father was there. He rarely comes home because of work.

 

 

 

          “Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed in front of them.

 

 

 

          “Oh, is this your daughter? She’s so pretty~”

 

 

 

          “Kamsahamnida.” She bowed again while someone familiar approached their table.

 

 

 

          “Sorry, I’m late.” The guy bowed. She was already sitting and didn’t mind looking at the newcomer.

 

 

 

          “Umma, who are they?” Taeri whispered to her mom.

 

 

 

          “Oh I forgot to introduce to you, they are Mr. and Mrs. Choi and the handsome guy in front of you is Junhong-ssi.”

 

 

 

          She immediately looked at the guy who just bowed. When their eyes met, they pointed at each other, “Why are you here?!”

 

 

 

          “You know each other?” Mrs. Choi asked Zelo but he was busy glaring at her.

 

 

 

          “What if we give you both some time alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter