1

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

          “Watch where you’re going, !”

 

 

 

          “Whatever jerk, go yourself.”

 

 

 

          This kind of words doesn’t surprise her anymore. She learned that people aren’t so nice; they just pretend to be nice.

 

 

 

          Lee Taeri, now in her 4th year in highschool, just entered the classroom casually and pretended that she can’t hear those people cursing at each other. She’s used to it anyway.

 

 

 

          She glanced around her, noticing that she’s early, but not alone. At the back seats sat the bullies, B.A.P, smirking at her. She wants to wipe those annoying smirks off their faces but also wonders why they’re smirking. She wants to ask them but decides not to, knowing that they’re just going to play with her.

 

 

 

          “Yah!” one of them yelled. Thinking they were not calling for her, she just sat on her seat and put on earphones, setting the volume to its loudest. She pulled out a novel from her bag and started reading where she last stopped.

 

 

 

          “Yah! Are you deaf?!” the guy is pissed. He was just ignored by this girl like he was invisible. He approached her and kicked the chair in front of her. Taeri stopped reading and looked up. She met eyes with a furious guy.

 

 

 

          “What now, Junhong?” she asked, pulling out one earphone from her ear.

 

 

 

          “Are you deaf? I just called you…and don’t call me that!”

 

 

 

          “What now?” she asked somewhat pissed. He just ruined her peaceful morning.

 

 

 

          “Finish my homework.” He said in a demanding tone.

 

 

 

          “And why should I?” she just wanted to resume reading but this kiddo is not letting her do so.

 

 

 

          “‘Cuz I told you to!”

 

 

 

          “Shut up! I don’t need your bossy voice early in the morning. Go make it yourself.”

 

 

 

          “You’re lucky I don’t hit girls.” She assumed that he’ll leave her so she continued reading. “Hyung! Come here!” he called Yongguk and the said guy walked over to them.

 

 

 

          “What’s the problem?” he slung his arm on Zelo’s shoulders.

 

 

 

          “This won’t listen to me.” He whined like a spoiled brat he is.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter