16

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen

TAERI’S POV

 

 

 

                I woke up to my phone ringing. I didn’t open my eyes and just snuggled on my warm pillow. Something shifted beneath me and I felt fingers my back. Wait…fingers?

 

 

 

                I shot up and immediately regretted it with the headache that coursed through my head. Ugh…I hate hangovers.

 

 

 

                “You okay babe?” the thing under me asked. I opened my eyes to see a breathtakingly gorgeous man looking up at me with worry. I was drowning in his eyes and blushed, making me look down only to blush again with what I saw. My hands on his ripped chest look so perfect.

 

 

 

                “You’re doing it again.” He chuckled and gosh how can someone be y when he laughs?

 

 

 

                “Doing what?” I asked, confusion clear on my face.

 

 

 

                “Checking me out.” He said and I blushed again. I looked down at myself and saw that I was . Why am I not screaming my head off? Well, I figured out when I woke up with a y guy in bed that something really happened last night. I just don’t know what exactly happened. I only remember kissing him and the rest is a mystery.

 

 

 

                My phone’s still ringing. I reached for it on the night stand while still on top of Will. Yeah, I remember his name. He’s too y to be forgotten. He hugged me and pulled me to lie on top of him. I didn’t complain and just answered my phone. “Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

 

                “Where the are you?” Zelo hissed on the phone.

 

 

 

                “Geez, no need to be cranky. Something’s up your ?” I chuckled and so did Will.

 

 

 

                “I’m not joking and who are you with?”

 

 

 

                “Hmmm, I’m with Will. Why?” I can almost hear him clench his teeth at the mention of another guy’s name.

 

 

 

                “Who the is Will?”

 

 

 

 

                “I dunno.” I said. “What are we?” I asked Will after giving him a little peck on his chest.

 

 

 

                “I dunno babe. What do you want us to be?” he grinned. He’s enjoying i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter