14

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

 

TAERI’S POV

 

 

 

                Just because of that fight, Zelo got back to his bad boy ways. He would boss everyone around, shout at them, call them names, and insult them. The old Zelo’s back, the devil Zelo.

 

 

 

                It’s already lunch break; I still have a few more hours before dismissal. I sat at the cafeteria with my friends with me just playing with my food.

 

 

 

                “Hey Taeri.” Zinger said. I just hummed in response. “We know where you live.” Okay, that got my attention.

 

 

 

                “What?” I saw them grinning, something’s up.

 

 

 

                “We know that you live with Zelo and that you’re supposed to get married by the end of the school year.” She said. Oh God no… “But don’t worry, we didn’t tell others.”

 

 

 

                “How did you know? Don’t tell Zelo, he’ll kill me.”

 

 

 

                “Oh please, he won’t. your mom told us.” Hyosung said.

 

 

 

                “Aunt Hyeri even invited us to your house without you two knowing.” Jieun said.

 

 

 

                “Can we hang out at your place now?” Sunhwa asked, giving me those puppy eyes. I sighed.

 

 

 

                “Actually, I’m planning to have a girls’ night out with you guys then after that we’ll sleep at Jieun’s  place.”

 

 

 

                “Why mine?” she whined. I gave her a look that says ‘duh-where-else?’ “Fine.”

 

 

 

                So when are we having this ‘night out’?” Zinger asked.

 

 

 

                “Hmmm maybe this Friday, but I wanna have a sleepover. I don’t wanna face Zelo’s wrath at home after I ignored him today.”

 

 

 

                “Okay, my place!” Jieun said.

 

 

 

                “You’ll alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter