13

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen

 

TAERI’S POV

 

 

 

                Four months already passed and today’s the last day of September which means tomorrow’s October and guess what? My birthday’s fast approaching! And so is his.

 

 

 

                After that “cuddly” night, he became clingier and it gets on my nerves sometimes. He’s lucky that I’m not killing him. My friends still think that Zelo’s courting me. Seriously? That guy is a devil, really.

 

 

 

                “Taeri!” speaking of the devil. “Where are you?!” he yelled. Ugh…it’s Monday morning and he’s noisy.

 

 

 

                “Why?!” I yelled back. I’m in the bathroom inside our room and he’s still snuggling his lazy in our bed.

 

 

 

                “I’m cold! Hug me!” I groaned. I swear, he’s like a girl on a period being all snuggly and cuddly.

 

 

 

                I walked out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. I saw his head peeking above the sheets. It’s a cute scene really.

 

 

 

                “Come here…” he whined but I just ignored him and walked to my closet. I heard a thud and shuffling and soon enough, a body’s pressed against my wet back.

 

 

 

                “Zelo…” he whined. This baby… “Junhong, get off.”

 

 

 

                “Noooooooooo…” I sighed. I pushed him out of the door of my closet and closed it. I changed into my school uniform and just combed my hair. I went out to see Zelo sitting on the floor, comforter still wrapped around him.

 

 

 

                “Junhong, get up. I you don’t finish in ten minutes, I’ll go to school by myself.” I threatened and he immediately did his routine.

 

 

 

                Unfortunately, he was too slow for my liking and I’m now in school with my friends.

 

 

 

                “Taeri, Minwoo’s looking for you.” Jieun said. I turned to face the gate and saw Minwoo looking like a lost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter