10

The Devil With An Angel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten

 

 

          “Taeri-ah!” She turned to see her friend Zinger with the rest of Secret. Yes, she is friends with those beautiful y girls (kekeke XD).

 

 

 

          Secret consists of the talkative Jun Hyosung, cheerful Song Jieun, quiet Han Sunhwa and the energetic Jeong Hana but we call her Zinger.

 

 

 

          “You guys took long.” Taeri said while standing up.

 

 

 

          “Well, there were many people in the bathroom.” Hyosung said.

 

 

 

          “Don’t believe her; she was busy checking herself out on the mirror.” Jieun said.

 

 

 

          “Seriously, you should be paired up with that Jeongmin guy from the 3rdyear, you guys make a good couple, right Sunhwa?” Zinger said while Sunhwa just nodded her head.

 

 

 

          “Nah…not my type.” Hyosung said and flicked Zinger’s forehead while the said girl winced in pain.

 

 

 

          “Where are we gonna go now hmmm?” Taeri asked.

 

 

 

          “Let’s hangout at your place.” Sunhwa said quietly but Jieun immediately caught up.

 

 

 

          “E-eh? Why mine? Can we not go to our please?” she said but they were already having plans. She pouted and didn’t notice Zelo looking at her.

 

 

 

          Zelo chuckled. How cute. “Guys, I need to help someone out. Annyeong~” He didn’t wait for their reply and went to where you and your friends are standing. “Taeri, I’ll bring you home.” He whispered into her ear.

 

 

 

          “Oh Zelo! What are you doing here?” Sunhwa asked while Hyosung was busy throwing invisible daggers his way.

 

 

 

         
          “Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter